SZA‘s ‘CTRL’ is expected to welcome modest opening week sales in the United States this week.
Supported by the single ‘Drew Barrymore’, the soulful set made its way to retailers on June 9th 2017 and received a score of 86/100 on Metacritic .
Its projected opening week number?
- (*) Katy Perry (Capitol) 180-195k SPS, 160-175k albums
- Kendrick Lamar (TDE/Interscope) 64-69k, 14-16k
- (*) Lady Antebellum (Capitol Nashville) 55-60k, 47-52k
- (*) SZA (TDE/RCA) 48-53k, 19-22k
- Ed Sheeran (Asylum) 42-46k, 12-14k
- Drake (YMCMB/Republic) 39-43k, 1-2k
- Post Malone (Republic) 28-31k, 1-2k
- Bruno Mars (Atlantic) 28-31k, 9-11k
- Halsey (Astralwerks) 25-28k, 10-12k
- (*) Rise Against (Virgin) 23-26k, 22-25k
- Chris Stapleton (Mercury Nashville) 23-26k, 19-22k
- Migos (Quality Control) 22-25k, 1-2k
- Bryson Tiller (Trapsoul/RCA) 21-24k, 1-2k
- Moana (Walt Disney) 21-24k, 10-12k
- Harry Styles (Columbia) 21-24k, 10-12k
- Khalid (Right Hand Music/RCA) 21-24k, 1-2k
- (*) Lindsey Buckingham-Christine McVie (Atlantic) 20-23k, 19-22k
- Future (FREEBANDZ/Epic) 20-23k, 1-2k
- Beatles (Capitol) 19-22k, 16-18k
- Chainsmokers (Disruptor/Columbia) 19-22k, 3-4k
Sales Plus Streams are set to place the project at #4 with numbers north of 48,000 units.