R. Kelly bares all on candid new song ‘I Admit.’
Coming in at a colossal 19-minutes, the track sees R&B’s Pied Piper wax honest about his present predicament, clap-back at his detractors, and make a serious of surprising revelations.
Covered on the song are the following:
– He’s broke
– Signed all his publishing away
– Confirms he is illiterate, cannot spell after dropping out of school
– Owes $20 million to IRS, had to borrow money from label
– Couldn’t read the teleprompter at the GRAMMYs
– Hasn’t seen his kids in years
– Admitted he loved Aaliyah romantically
– A family member molested him from childhood to 14
– Took his virginity while he was sleeping
– His ex-team having bad intentions & his illiteracy the reason for money issues
Take a listen to ‘I Admit’ below…
Wow. Wow. And wow.