All roads lead to this Friday for H.E.R., whose debut album ‘Back of my Mind’ will finally be unleashed.
Bucking the established trends attached to launching a new act, the immensely gifted star (who had been signed and honing her talent since her teens) built her buzz by way of EPs.
It proved a wise approach because it netted her multiple GRAMMYs, a Golden Globe, and an Oscar. All before her full-length project arrived.
With so much success already tallied, excitement is sky-high for her incoming musical chapter.
Prior to its release, the set’s tracklist has been unveiled.
Check it out below…
Via Apple Music, the album is comprised of a whopping 22 songs.
Back of my Mind Tracklist
1. We Made It
2. Back of My Mind (ft. Ty Dolla $ign)
3. Trauma (ft. Cordae)
5. Find a Way (ft. Lil Baby)
6. Bloody Waters (ft. KAYTRANADA & Thundercat)
7. Closer To Me
8. Come Through (ft. Chris Brown)
9. My Own
11. Cheat Code
12. Mean It
13. Paradise” (ft. Yung Bleu)
15. Hold On
18. Hard to Love
19. For Anyone
20. I Can Have It All (ft. DJ Khaled & Bryson Tiller)
21. Slide (ft. YG)