More bad news for the rapist Harvey Weinstein.
The disgraced movie maker launched a reign of terror, trauma and horror in Hollywood using the tentacles power to violate dozens of victims.
Today the world has learned of another crime he is accused of committing.
Los Angeles County District Attorney Jackie Lacey announced Friday on her website that the case against the fallen movie mogul has been amended to add one felony count of sexual battery by restraint stemming from an encounter at a Beverly Hills hotel.
The new charge alleges that Weinstein sexually assaulted a woman at the unnamed hotel on May 11, 2010. The accuser was not identified. Lacey’s statement said the woman was first interviewed by law enforcement in October 2019 as a possible corroborating witness in the case. Last month, she provided detectives with information confirming that the assault took place within the 10-year-statute of limitation, the statement said.
He has already been convicted of two sex crimes and is expected to spend the rest of his life in prison because he was slapped with a life sentence of 23 years.