Welcome to the new ThatGrapeJuice.net

More Pics: 50 Cent & Kelly Rowland On Set Of ‘Baby By Me’

kelly 501 More Pics: 50 Cent & Kelly Rowland On Set Of Baby By Me

Peep these new pics of Kelly Rowland and 50 Cent getting close on the set of the G-Unit general’s new single ‘Baby By Me’, which was shot in Los Angeles last week. Ms. Kelly better get that exposure!!! {Source}

kelly 502 More Pics: 50 Cent & Kelly Rowland On Set Of Baby By Me
kelly 503 More Pics: 50 Cent & Kelly Rowland On Set Of Baby By Me

kelly 505 More Pics: 50 Cent & Kelly Rowland On Set Of Baby By Me

kelly 506 More Pics: 50 Cent & Kelly Rowland On Set Of Baby By Me

kelly 507 More Pics: 50 Cent & Kelly Rowland On Set Of Baby By Me

What do you think of the pics?

• October 21, 2009 at 3:36 pm
    Speak It! says:

Damn, has 50 lost some weight, his body is completely different. He looks better like this, ‘the massacre’ cover still gives me nightmares. He looks foinnnnnnne! Kelly looks so beautiful as usual.

• October 21, 2009 at 3:49 pm
    Hello says:

Kelly Looks goregous. The b**** is fierce.

• October 21, 2009 at 7:31 pm
    chel says:

Kelly got style,she’s a very attractive woman.I wish they would do a song together can’t wait for the video

• October 21, 2009 at 8:14 pm
    sosicc_witswagga says:

wow go kelly

• October 21, 2009 at 9:04 pm
    lyric_lee says:

fierce as hell – ms kelly better work and i m lovin the style – this will def get here noticed over here

• October 22, 2009 at 5:01 am
    KeKe says:

people may not want to admit it but kelly is bringing 50 some attention she brought him to the r&B/female blogs and bringing him some relevancy you cn say whatever you want but kelly stay being mentioned on the blog sites.

but regardless I can’t wait until her album come out I ready for I’m Beyond ready..

• October 22, 2009 at 5:33 am
    lyric lee says:

ooommmggg – breaking news courtesy of rap-up.com

Kelly Rowland has been in and out of the studio prepping her first album since parting ways with Columbia Records and Mathew Knowles’ Music World Entertainment earlier this year. One of today’s most sought-after hitmakers, Rico Love, spoke to Rap-Up.com about his involvement with the Destiny’s Child alum’s third solo album.

“I’m actually going to be doing the majority of her record,” reveals the songwriter behind Beyoncé’s “Sweet Dreams” and Mario’s “Thinkin’ About You.” “I did three records for her album so far and she’s touring right now.”

The host of Bravo’s “The Fashion Show” won’t have much downtime during her holiday vacation as there are plans to complete the follow-up to 2007’s Ms. Kelly by January. “I believe we’re going to finish the album over the Christmas break,” says Love, whose latest work includes Leighton Meester’s first single “Somebody to Love” featuring Robin Thicke.

Rowland is reportedly close to finalizing a new deal with EMI Music, home to David Guetta, LeToya Luckett, and Snoop Dogg, but an official announcement has yet to be made. “I believe she’s doing her deal right now. She’s in the process of closing a pretty big deal. I don’t think she’s going to say yet. She’s got the No. 1 song in the world with David Guetta, ‘When Love Takes Over.’”

Her latest gig comes in the form of playing 50 Cent’s love interest in the video for “Baby by Me” off the rapper’s new album Before I Self Destruct.

–Reporting by Monique Balcarran

• October 22, 2009 at 5:35 am
    lyric lee says:

omg im so fukkin excited – u see what grat work rico love does with dance ” ala michelles unexpected and of course beyonce’s “sweet dreams”. its so damn wired to me but i new that kelly was going to get to this point – all of the girsl have release dance/ uptempo albums with michells last record and beyonce’s bday so im glad we are going to get kellys take on it!!!! can hardly wait

• October 22, 2009 at 5:49 am
    dakkylove says:

i knew she was going to sign with EMI the kind of support they have been throwing her way i knew it was not for nothing even after Mathhew K tried to sabotage the deal well look who is laughing now matthew..how is your bany mama?

• October 22, 2009 at 5:55 am
    dakkylove says:

oops i meant baby mama

• October 22, 2009 at 8:07 am
    Sade says:

OMG I’m so excited. Lyric Lee I love how you are so dedicated as a Kelly Fan. I see you on all the major blogs and even on Ms Kelly Rowland’s fansites supporting our girl. Much love to you. I am a HUGE Kelly fan and I am so proud and inspired by her. She has proved to the world time and time again that she capable of making great music, and making them hits for that matter. She has proved that never giving up will pay off at the end. Sam,nuff love to you too. You are always supporting our girl, giving the fans new updates as they come available. Kelly Rowland has inspired us all. I can’t wait till the video comes. YAY!!!!!Team Kelly

• October 22, 2009 at 8:31 am
    villmoney says:

@sade

CO-SIGN! PREACH..

I’m happy for her and I wish her much much much much much more continued success because I as are a lot of other are Gigantic Kelly fans and it seems like the sun is looking up as a fan she has never let me down I’ve always been happy with her decisions but I still wish her better

• October 22, 2009 at 12:17 pm
    PLUG says:

She looks too cool. Can’t wait to see the video.

• October 22, 2009 at 2:37 pm
    nae says:

keke

You are very very very wrong because whether you hate 50cent or not that guy gets attention for every damn thing he does if you go to evey hip hop gossip site he is the he is always posted and always the main topic of disscussion

love the fact that he put kelly rowland in the video i dont think he did it ti help he as much as he just thinks she is a beautiful women which she is

• October 22, 2009 at 3:30 pm
    Nana says:

They make a really good couple loooool.

Sorry it had to be said. You kno what i really love 50 even though hes raps are not as tight as before i just love him loool

KELLY IF YOU ARE READING THIS JUST KNOW THAT I AM SO HAPPY THAT YOU ARE DOING YOU AND NOT TRYING TO BE SOMEONE ELSE. Your time is comming for you too shine and i hope that you take it all in stride

• October 22, 2009 at 4:54 pm
    cocoa49 says:

love the pictures, love 50, love Kelly and cant wait for both of their albums to come out…..they look so good together

[...] Via That Grape Juice [...]

• October 23, 2009 at 10:07 am
    Lebo(CaribbeanBoi) says:

My wifey lookin damm pretty …
    Can’t wait for her new material …

• October 25, 2009 at 9:54 am
    lele says:

in the first picture it looks like 50 is telling Kelly “watch these fools start a rumor about us”

• February 18, 2010 at 8:35 am
    sharaf says:

i am welcoming kelly into G.UNIT.

• April 16, 2010 at 7:41 pm
    lloyd banks says:

Eles se dam muinto bem os dois combinão

• June 24, 2010 at 8:36 am
    LYMKENNY says:

WAHOOOOOO. WAT A NICE PIC I WITCH BOTH OF THEM ARE TOGEDER AND WE UR FANCE CAN’T WAIT TO SEE UR NEXT COLLABO PLS TRY 2 THROW SOMETIN BE 4 COMING MOUTH, LOV U GUYS.

• January 28, 2011 at 7:36 pm
    celebrity eye gossip says:

Nice post. I was checking continuously this blog and I am impressed! Extremely useful information specially the last part :) I care for such info a lot. I was seeking this certain information for a long time. Thank you and good luck.

• July 13, 2011 at 6:23 pm