To Our Readers

Breaking: Rihanna Hospitalized In Sweden

rihannavogueuk 2 Breaking: Rihanna Hospitalized In Sweden

Moments ago, it emerged that Battleship star Rihanna is currently receiving care in a Swedish hospital after landing in the country to deliver a performance this evening.

The news comes just hours after she caused alarm by uploading this image to her Twitter page.

Full story below…

According to a Live Nation representative:

“Rihanna is not in the right condition to conduct the concert”

With TMZ putting the singer’s  hospitalization down to a case of the common flu, it is yet to be confirmed whether fans who had paid to see her ‘Loud‘ show in Malmo this evening will be compensated for the cancellation.

Keep it locked on That Grape Juice for more on this developing story.

Get well soon.

1. |
    October 31, 2011 at 4:44 pm
    THE GREAT LACEFRONCE. says:

OMGGG!!!!!!!!!!! GET WELL RIHANNA!!! :?

I wish it was BLEACHonce instead :? :)

2. |
    October 31, 2011 at 4:45 pm
    truciebedford says:

Hopefully she’s fine. I know TGJ would probably love it if were something more severe seeing as that they can’t stand to see the child make a living.

3. |
    October 31, 2011 at 4:46 pm
    JJFAN1814 says:

ARE YOU f****** SERIOUS?

I’M REALLY ON THE VERGE OF TEARS RIGHT NOW…

COME ON RIH-RIH!! :[

4. |
    October 31, 2011 at 4:47 pm
    I'ma have to send her to her maker says:

*shrug* Whatever. I can already seeing this getting 100 comments tho.

5. |
    October 31, 2011 at 4:49 pm
    truciebedford says:

@THE GREAT LACEFRONCE that’s a horrible thing to say about Beyonce. I poke fun at her and what not, but I wouldn’t wish ill on anyone. Just hope you are never on the receiving end of those words. TGJ be spiteful with their comments about Rihanna because of their allegiance to Beyonce and now look at how your bloggers are responding. Just wreckless!

6. |
    October 31, 2011 at 4:50 pm
    THE GREAT LACEFRONCE. says:

Rihanna>>>>>>>>>>>.BLEACHonce, TRANNY Caca, Nicki GARBAJ, GIMMICK perry & OBESEdele ;)

7. |
    October 31, 2011 at 4:52 pm
    Gilberto says:

I hope she’s okay.

8. |
    October 31, 2011 at 4:53 pm
    LAX says:

Okay now don’t be playing around when some one is ill people, RIH you or in our prayers. Please don;t wish ill will on another that is scary and uncalled for LACE!!

9. |
    October 31, 2011 at 4:54 pm
    hi rihanna says:

GET WELL RIHANNA

10. |
    October 31, 2011 at 4:54 pm
    White girl mob says:

Even tho my white ass can’t stand Rihanna I don’t play around with stuff like this near death s*** no! No! no! I’m going to lay off on this post get well soon.. And when you do tha war is back on

11. |
    October 31, 2011 at 4:55 pm
    LAX says:

i knew this and i saw a smart ass on the other post make a smart remark, but that is okay, because what goes around really do come around , folks. People can poke fun and make it a joke if they want too.

12. |
    October 31, 2011 at 4:55 pm
    James227 says:

You have to be very careful with the flu because you can die. I going to say this Rihanna need to take a break and that’s real. She cannot keep trying to please people so they can get paid. Her health comes first

13. |
    October 31, 2011 at 4:56 pm
    LAX says:

@WHITE GIRL MOB,,,I HEARD THAT….

14. |
    October 31, 2011 at 4:57 pm
    Survivor says:

Hope she can perform rest of the dates though. And after this new era, this b**** has to REST!! she’s clearly exhausted and her label must back off! They only want to make money out of her pushing her to the next project before the current is over. b******.
    Get better Rihanna, I hope you are okay!

15. |
    October 31, 2011 at 4:58 pm
    LAX says:

@JAMES ,,,,You or right about that.
    none of us or above the law when it
    comes to our health.

16. |
    October 31, 2011 at 4:59 pm
    MissImpartial says:

Talk about over dramatising they way you wrote the headline I thought she is in critical condition.

17. |
    October 31, 2011 at 4:59 pm
    mhud says:

it was queen kelly rowland before,now rihanna is bn sick too.i wish both beauties quick recovery.

18. |
    October 31, 2011 at 5:00 pm
    IT'S ALL GOOD!!! says:

Get well soon Rihanna! The navy loves you!!!!!!!!

19. |
    October 31, 2011 at 5:02 pm
    raw says:

Some of you people have some nerve. I remember when you fans wish death on CB and his family. WOW!! how soon we forget. Oh well I don’t wish harm on anyone I hope she isok

20. |
    October 31, 2011 at 5:10 pm
    NATALIE (RIHANNA NAVY GIRL FOR LIFE says:

OMG! What’s with the headline I thought she had collapsed or is in a criticial condition. Nearly put me to tears. I think it’s exhaustion she travelling from country to country and performing most nights of last six months and it seems to be talking a toll on her. After this album I want her to just take a break and embraced what she has achieved so far. Get well soon RiRi!

21. |
    October 31, 2011 at 5:11 pm
    FREIDA ( THE VOICE ) says:

f****** dead @LACEFRONCE. I am in tears lmfao

22. |
    October 31, 2011 at 5:13 pm
    MissImpartial says:

@NATALIE (RIHANNA NAVY GIRL FOR LIFE
    I thought that she is in serious condition after reading the headline. A bit insensitive towards Rihanna fans.

23. |
    October 31, 2011 at 5:13 pm
    TruthTeller says:

I LOVE YOU RIHANNA.

GET WELL FIRST.

Then when u’re ready COME BACK TO SLAY & SNATCH SOME MORE

lol

24. |
    October 31, 2011 at 5:15 pm
    NATALIE (RIHANNA NAVY GIRL FOR LIFE) says:

@MissImpartial

The headline Sam used is just too upsetting and strong it really play with people’s emotions. I really though something bad happened to Rihanna.

25. |
    October 31, 2011 at 5:22 pm
    theresa says:

Reading thses comments, you fans are something else. You want Rihanna to get well so she can work on her CD then take a break SMH. Rihanna is doing fine her LOUD cd is still selling and is pretty high on the chartts & singles. She has her magazine cover going on etc. I really love Rihanna myself but I wish she take it easy

26. |
    October 31, 2011 at 5:29 pm
    theresa says:

You guys used to think when Lace was talking s*** about Beyonce that it was funny. Now look at the b**** she wishing ill on Beyonce. That was a cruel thing to say and she love saying it. She really need help

27. |
    October 31, 2011 at 5:32 pm
    RDK says:

hopefully she is ok.

28. |
    October 31, 2011 at 5:35 pm
    LAX says:

We all have to take it easy you can fall ill at home watching television, yes i want her well first and then,,, i want her to mop the floor with her work, i mean why not.
    KELLY ROWLAND FELL ILL & WAS HER ILLINESS DUE TO WORKING TO HARD???WORK Does not kill you when you or doing something you love doing. And RIHANNA LOVES her work very much, shes driven just like the next artist and many was saying that she needed a break before she fell ill. But the ones who want her to CHILL OR ALSO HATERS,,,, SOooooooo MAKE UP your mind you want her to calm down for her health sake or you want her out of action completely???
    RIHANNA Take care of yourself and then bring it right on back, awaiting your return….And yes we all do bleed when we or cut and we all do get SICK, ITS HUMAN AND HUMANS GET SICK ALL OF US FROM TIME TO TIME….

29. |
    October 31, 2011 at 5:38 pm
    LAX says:

@THE HEADER DID MAKE ME JUMP @ FIRST AS A MATTER OF
    FACT IT SCARED ME!!!!

30. Vote

[...] 1 & [...]

31. |
    October 31, 2011 at 6:40 pm
    ummm hello ppl says:

She can’t be too hurt she found time to upload a picture to twitter

32. |
    October 31, 2011 at 9:41 pm
    Yalllow says:

umm and lacefronce f***** hilarious comments! LOve it

33. |
    October 31, 2011 at 9:58 pm
    SLAY FOR CISUS (SHE IS COMING, YOUR FAVES HAIR FOLICLES HAVE BEEN WARNED) says:

Y’all KNOW I’m the first to bash on Ms Fenty. But I wish her the best. Those who are still throwing shade at Fenty, grow up. NONE of our faves are above this.

34. |
    October 31, 2011 at 10:28 pm
    s*** (U MAD?) says:

Chile, this is just a common case of BEYONCE-ITIS!!

Nothing a little Benadryl & Laceront glue wont Fix…

Shell Be fine guys, dont worry… :)

35. |
    October 31, 2011 at 10:36 pm
    Beyoncé Lover says:

I Dont like her, but hopefully she is ok! Stop Hating on Beyoncé! She has nothing to do with this

36. |
    October 31, 2011 at 11:17 pm
    Bey'knight says:

I wish Rihanna speedy recovery, when push comes to shove, i’d never wish harm onto someone who’s personally never wronged me.
    But she needs to be more health-conscious and im not taking about exhaustion, if she’s consuming toxic narcotics or #rockstarsh*t as she likes to put it, i hope this makes her think twice

37. |
    October 31, 2011 at 11:47 pm
    pinkpop says:

seriously, how bad could this be!?…not hating….but she was able to post that picture to twitter so I’ll guess she’s gonna survive. some people act like she injured near death, just so exaggerated

38. |
    November 1, 2011 at 12:10 am
    X,Y,"and Z" says:

False Alarm/PR Stunt!!

.. THE DUMB b**** PROBABLY TRIED TO “FREEBASE” HER VALTREX RX!!

..After the..”fiasco” that was the “build-up” to ‘Rated-R’, can ANYONE now believe ANYTHING this ‘ZERO-TALENT HACK’ says/does?!?! If she’s not “incessantly” talking bout CBreezy, she’s “faking injuries” and doing whatever for press, and/or to garner public sympathy.

But there’s “method to her madness”: she’s ’bout to get sued – AGAIN – for even BIGGER bucks, by that OTHER photographer she ripped-off: Phillip Paulus!!

You’re transparent, Riri!! I see RIGHT though you. Your “PR STUNTS” are now stale and faded. You’d ‘cried wolf’ FAR-too often for MUCH-too long for ANYONE to now take you seriously!!

X,Y,”and Z” — OUT..!!

39. |
    November 1, 2011 at 3:16 am
    Love on top says:

That grape juice gives cred where its due They loved the We found love video! But rihanna can’t sing They not lieng bout that! That’s a fact

40. |
    November 1, 2011 at 5:51 am
    Pop royalty (RUDE BOY) says:

get well Rihanna , the navy is SAD rightnow

and I really thank every BEYONCE STAN
    who said great things about RIRI , it’s good when we act like humans ! THANK YOU !

and thanks to other ppl too. I’m thankful :)

@SAM :
    1- SMDH at that TITLE ! I thought the b**** died or in a critical condition for hepatitis or something liver-related diseases in particular ” due to her drinking , drugs and her wrongly -scheduled- tiring lifestyle !!
    2- the mobile version SUCK DONKEY BALLS ! why there’s different an E-mail and username everytime I try/reload the page !! I know now IT’s ALL GOOD’s E-mail ! do u think it is a good thing @SAM ?!!
    FIX THAT s*** ASAP please !!

SMH @ u SAM !! :x :x

41. |
    November 1, 2011 at 7:00 am
    MISHKA says:

What’s up with the overdramatic title, TGJ?

Geez, I thought she got another a$$ whoo…okay let me get out of here.

Anyway, get well soon Rih-Rih, it’s not like we have another successful non-singing artist we can play with.

42. |
    November 1, 2011 at 7:36 am
    Dane says:

Aww…as much as we dont really like Rihanna, hearing that she’s not feeling well, struck the ‘care nerve’ inside of me. I hope she recovers well. *hugs for her*

43. |
    November 1, 2011 at 7:45 am
    jill says:

Rihanna needs to take some time off like a year or two for her health. If her “fans” truly cared for her they would tell her this. Maybe she will come back with fresh music or something, fresh ideas. Spend time with her family, enjoy life before its too late, she’s going on 24.

44. |
    November 1, 2011 at 7:55 am
    Blue Kid says:

X,Y, and Z

Forever! You go bro.

45. |
    November 1, 2011 at 7:57 am
    Blue Kid says:

Rihanna can’t go away for two years, she would be done, her career would be over. Rihanna is killing her self trying to be relevant. I doubt if she has the flu, more like a drug over dose.

46. |
    November 1, 2011 at 9:20 am
    ANNONYMOUS says:

Drugs and partying will do that to you………get better soon!

47. |
    November 1, 2011 at 9:54 am
    Jamir21: I LOVE BEYONCE, BRITNEY, RIHANNA, MARIAH, AND NICKI ! says:

You people are ignorant and sick and needs help….YOU BASTARDS !!!!!!!!!!!!
    Anyway….get some rest Rihanna I am praying for you <3

48. |
    November 1, 2011 at 2:12 pm
    mel says:

I’m with XY and Z this could be a PR stunt or a case of over doing drug. The media had pics of her coming out a known popular weed spot in Sweden. Everyone knows Rihanna loves getting high. I think her fans are right she needs to leave the spot light and reconnect herself to life like Beyonce did. Even if it was an overdose or whatever I don’t wish ill on her.