Welcome to the new ThatGrapeJuice.net

Nicki Minaj Announces New Album Release Date

ddf543ef57ee5f83d1f264336dc8f4e4 Nicki Minaj Announces New Album Release Date

As reported here, Cash Money CEO Birdman revealed that Young Money protege Nicki Minaj would see the ‘Pink Friday’ follow-up on shelves in the ‘first quarter’ of 2012.  Undoubtedly sending barbs and Ken barbs into a frenzy, the album – titled ‘Pink Friday: Roman Reloaded’ – will certainly get much love from fans who awaited news on its debut date.

Taking to Twitter to make the announcement, you can find out when Minaj will unveil the first copies of ‘Friday’ after the jump:

Screen shot 2011 11 22 at 7.26.11 PM Nicki Minaj Announces New Album Release Date

As Minaj has mentioned previously, the follow-up to her multiplatinum 2010 debut will see much more of (one of the many) famed alter ego Roman Zolanski.  Read more on that here.

• November 22, 2011 at 8:34 pm
    OnikaCarter says:

First and im ready!

• November 22, 2011 at 8:35 pm
    Tonio says:

Don’t really like the title but can’t wait to hear the music.

• November 22, 2011 at 8:36 pm
    um says:

I could have swarn she said she wasn’t doin the voices anymore, I wanna see another side of her come back old nicki

• November 22, 2011 at 8:46 pm
    josh says:

YES!!! :D
    im excited.

• November 22, 2011 at 8:48 pm
    RDK says:

nice capping it same week as it,s release.

• November 22, 2011 at 8:51 pm
    NO POINT AT ALL says:

Roman? Really? Just when I started to actually like the b****…..

• November 22, 2011 at 8:52 pm
    Jayla says:

Keyshia Cole releases her album the same day, No pun intended lol

• November 22, 2011 at 8:55 pm
    swagg says:

well i am team kim but damn i have to admit nicki is taking all her damn cookies kim got a deal and all now and i havent heard a single let alone a release date for an album smdh

• November 22, 2011 at 8:58 pm
    MIROBOI says:

HIDE YO WIFE, HIDE YOU KIDS! ROMAN is COMING!

GRAMMYS and SUPERBOWL are THAT FAR from THAT DATE…. you know what that means….. MAJOR PROMO!!!!!!!!!

YAS YAS YAS!!!!!!!!!!!!

LMAO at all KIM stans DISOWNING her in on twitter.

• November 22, 2011 at 8:58 pm
    Justathought says:

…let me know when Onika is back…that’s the album I’ll be buying.

• November 22, 2011 at 8:59 pm
    BIRTHDAYCAKE says:

THIS IS WHAT I HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR!HER ALBUM IS GONNA BE THE HOTTEST RELEASE OF 2012!!!

• November 22, 2011 at 9:07 pm
    I'ma have to send her back to her maker says:

I hope she comes hard. Emphasis on Roman Reloaded. Cuz I heard roman on did it on em and roman’s revenge. I wanna hear more of that nicki.

• November 22, 2011 at 9:09 pm
    Nahjee says:

@miroboi yea you are right on that one she gonna get a LOT of promo Nicki is winning wow! Can’t wait 2012 is gonna be Nicki year.. It was supose to be kreayshawn year but she be to busy tweeting her life away & being irrelevant smdh lazy b****! Nicki do your thing

• November 22, 2011 at 9:17 pm
    DOPEOR NOPE says:

YAY!!!! Nicki is on a roll with 2 AMA awards & Grammys on tha way wow! Nicki I’m so proud of you I’m so I’m so I’m so proud of you lol (drake voice) why is lil Kim & kreayshawn name mention on a Nicki post them two are not poppin.. Well lol Kim been doing her thing with some new music so she alright & for kreayfish “IRRELEVANT” ONE-HIT-WONDER… Nicki you kno what you getting a BIG DOPE!

• November 22, 2011 at 9:20 pm
    >Turn me on. says:

i am just waiting like everyone else, i am getting it the same day it drops keep locking it down nicki,that album is my valentine day gift,fu-ck chocolate,candy and all that sh-it.

• November 22, 2011 at 9:28 pm
    JJFAN1814 says:

NICKI IS ABOUT TO JUS KILL THE RAP GAME! WOW. YOUNG MONEY IS ON TOP OF THEIR GAME!!!

• November 22, 2011 at 9:36 pm
    yasss says:

NICKI IS COMING FOR WIGSSSSSSSSSS!!!

• November 22, 2011 at 9:36 pm
    yasss says:

HOW IS ROMAN A TURN OFF? HE IS WHAT BRINGS THE HEAT!! NICKI HURRY!!

• November 22, 2011 at 9:37 pm
    Smdh at your career says:

YMCMB!!! Is tha business

• November 22, 2011 at 9:51 pm
    QueenSize says:

I will not be buying that s***. hell i didn’t buy the last piece of s***. That’s right girl…put those albums out as quick as you can before they turn on you and give their money to real talent. LOL.

• November 22, 2011 at 10:40 pm
    yasss says:

WE WINNING!

• November 22, 2011 at 10:57 pm
    Those That Cannot Do, Stan says:

Roman is the one (of many) who kills on a track! Looks like Nicki is up for straight butchering 2012!

Have to admit I’m looking forward to it. I was getting a bit tired of listening to her old material but it looks like Nicki will be on everyone and their Momma tracks real soon.

Don’t mention Kim on this post. It ain’t about her, when she does something for 2012 we can comment on her post then.

• November 22, 2011 at 11:27 pm
    JER says:

Is it a re-release or a new album? It’s a horribly misleading title

• November 23, 2011 at 12:30 am
    Kayla says:

Pink Friday was trash.I’am not looking forward to this album.

• November 23, 2011 at 12:46 am
    HaterzStayPressed says:

Nicki is a real n**** all day and tomorrow! That ish is going to be bananas!!! Nicki Minaj got the game on LOCK and the lessors will DEAL. Go ahead girl and take the game to new heights. I think Pink Friday: Roman’s Reloaded will be like a remix album from Roman’s perspective. Maybe we’ll finally see a video for Roman’s Revenge!! I’m sure YMCMB/Universal will throw their weight behind Nicki for the first quarter of the year.

Go Nicki!

• November 23, 2011 at 1:26 am
    deontay says:

OH HELL 2 THE FUCKKIN YEEEEEEEEES!!! THIS WILL B IN MY CD PLAYER,ON MY IPOD AND IN MY HEAD THE DAY OF RELEASE!!! THIS CHICK IS BOUT 2 STRAIGHT MURDER THESE BITCHRS THAT BEEN HATTIN SINCE THE PINK FRIDAY RELEASE!! AND PINK FRIDAY:ROMAN RELODED? IT’S IGHT BUT SHE COULD HAVE WENT WITH THE RISE OF ROMAN OR I WAS EXPECTIN SOMETHIN LIKE I AMROMAN,WATCH ME SPEAK! BUT IT’S IGHT!!
    @QUEENSIZE..I DIDN’T MATTER WHEN U WERE ON OF THE FEW THAT DIDN’T BUY IT THEN AIND U AIN’T GOTTA BUY IT NOW!! POINT. BLANK. PERIOD!
    BUT THIS IS GONNA B HOT,CAN’T WAIT FOR THAT FIRST SINGLE. AND BTW,REALLY THINK ABOUT IT,ONE OF THE MAIN REASONS PINK FRIDAY WENT CRAZY WAS BECAUSE OF ROMAN’S REVENGE. NOW THIS ENTIRE CD IS GONNA B FIELD WITH THAT MOOD. AND YEAH,THAT MEANS “THROWIN SHOTS”,SPEAKIN MINDS && EXC…BUT YALL GONE TALK s*** BOUT HER REGARDLESS SO SUCK ON ONE! AND YALL HATERZ DID THIS TO YALL SELF,YALL LET ROMAN OUT AND HERE HE IS! LMFAO*EVIL LAUGH*

• November 23, 2011 at 2:14 am
    jennifer says:

@DEONTAY Shut you f#ggot @ss up.If Nicki burb on a track y’all Nicki fans would think it’s the hottest line ever.Y’all Nicki fans are so easily impressed,it’s pathetic.Pink Friday was garbage.Kei$ha album was more hip hop than that.

• November 23, 2011 at 2:51 am
    I'ma have to send her back to her maker says:

Nope. Kesha is pop. She does rap. But if kesha was more hiphop she would be recognized by rap vets like jay z, mc lyte, da brat, etc. But she’s not. Nicki is. This means nicki is a smart business woman and taking hiphop to a different level. Whether you like it or not, hiphop has to evolve. It may not evolve the way you like it but it does evolve. I admit not all hiphop 2000 and so forth has been fine wine but nicki has a certain touch and flavor about her that is undeniably irresistable. Even her haters cannot get enough of her. I don’t see attitude against this girl. She is just making fun music just like any other artist. She writes her own stuff and her metaphors are crazy. She got punchlines for days. She has serious songs too like Moment for life, still I rise, dear old nicki but she wants to make music ppl can party too as well. What’s wrong with that? Not everyone will like her lyrics but damn, just let her have her success.

• November 23, 2011 at 3:20 am
    YOOSONDALOOSE says:

Not feeling the title, hope it is not a re-release.
    Nicki is so talented at rapping though, will be buying!
    Cannot wait for a new song!

• November 23, 2011 at 3:55 am
    FEMME FATALE says:

MEH, SOUNDS LIKE THE FIRST ALBUM…IS IT A RE-RELEASE!?
    SO SICK OF THESE ALTER EGOS, WHY CANT SHE
    JUST BE HERSELF FOR ONCE….
    THE OLD NICKI WAS BETTER BUT

LIL KIM BOUT TO SNATCH HER WIG BACK…..

2012 IS YEAR OF THE NOTORIOUS K.I.M

• November 23, 2011 at 6:53 am
    MUSICISME says:

That album title is as uninspiring as her music….

She needs to sit down and have a coke…

When is she retiring?

• November 23, 2011 at 7:03 am
    ARYO says:

when is the first single coming?

• November 23, 2011 at 8:16 am
    JoJo says:

if you dont like rihanna dont click on her post PLAIN AND SIMPLE no one needs to know how much you hate her smh your just wasting your energy

• November 23, 2011 at 8:18 am
    O says:

SHES NOT BORING BUT HER VOICE IS ANNOYING AND SHE COPIES LIL KIM 2 DAMN MUCH!

• November 23, 2011 at 8:52 am
    Sleazy says:

Deeeeeead at all the kim fans hatin want her to retire Take a break Lmaoooooo they scared as hell Nicki is said to be a gimmick and wack Yet they say she a kim clone OooH (ciara voice). I’m so ready for this But not the album Title

• November 23, 2011 at 8:55 am
    Skin. ⁽ ̶I̶̶`̶̶m̶̶ ̶̶B̶̶a̶̶r̶̶b̶̶i̶̶e̶̶,̶̶ ̶̶B̶̶i̶̶t̶̶c̶̶h̶̶!̶ ⁾ *ᶠᵁᶜᴷ ʸᴼᵁ* says:

14 Feb. ? ! :X
    LOL!! What a beautiful gift !!!! <3

• November 23, 2011 at 10:16 am
    NYC-Superstar says:

I hope the title changes later like with most early album titles..other than that Im excited.

• November 23, 2011 at 10:43 am
    edubb says:

I DIDN’T WANT TO DO THIS BUT….

LIL KIM WILL ANNOUNCE HER OWN IMPRINT IRS/UMG UNDER UNIVERSAL MUSIC @ THE TOP OF THE YEAR 2012. PER A&R @JAYWANINC, I HAVE GOING TO HIS TWEETS, & HE HAS SAID THAT THE DEAL IS DONE, IT’S JUST NOT VALID TIL ’12. KIM EVEN SAID ON HOT 97, SHE HAS AN ‘INTERESTING DEAL, WITH AN “INTERESTING LABEL”, SO NICKI & KIM, WILL BE LABELMATES, BUT KIM WILL HAVE A DEAL LIKE RICK ROSS’S MMG.

• November 23, 2011 at 10:47 am
    KAT DELUNA FAN says:

another pop album

lol
    hold my judgement

• November 23, 2011 at 11:11 am
    lola says:

Nicki has an ear for music, so I’m sure the beats will be hot. Her verses as Roman are always really good, so hopefully we’ll see more of a hip-hop heavy side of Nicki. I don’t like the Pink Friday in the title though. She should have just named the album “Roman Reloaded.”

• November 23, 2011 at 12:01 pm
    >Turn me on. says:

ARYO if everything go,s as planed it will be next month,she will be dropping the single next month.

• November 23, 2011 at 12:30 pm
    Josh says:

Mmmm yess!
    Romans Revenge is my f****** SONG! Hope she brings the heat, she better go HARDDDD, i love nicki!!
    Oh and kim who….

now that b**** needs go. where has she been, now nicki is all big and bam kim is back. f*** that, go back to your seat kim.

• November 23, 2011 at 1:24 pm
    honeydip says:

FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER @HONEY_DIP11 I FOLOW BACK!

• November 23, 2011 at 2:33 pm
    RHI RHI IS QUEEN says:

I HOPE LIL KRIMBERLY IS HOLDIN ON TITE TO HER WIG… I HAVE A STRONG FEEL THAT ROMAN IS ABOUT TO SNATCH IT A FEW TIMES

• November 23, 2011 at 2:41 pm
    stunt_queen says:

wack~ she is today’s version of Vanillia Ice..White and corney!!

[...] generating excitement within her fan base yesterday by announcing the release of a new album ‘Pink Friday: Roman Reloaded‘ , today saw more good news swing by her [...]

• November 23, 2011 at 7:20 pm
    deontay says:

@Jennifer..aye brod,i ain’t no f*****..and that’s disrespectful to the people that are homosexuals you rude son of a b****..and i ain’t even got the time to argue with you wack ass bitches about this s***..yall know the deal..nicki is what’s hot,kim is what’s not..i mean look into reality you fuckkin monkey-faced whorebag…kim decides to release a single after nicki announces her album title,as apposed to try and throw her off??UHHH,not gone happen. But it’s what ever i ain’t got the time but YALL know what time it is! “LIKKA DUNGEON DRAGON”
    oh and as for that kesha thing,no fuckkin comment ho3. i’m not gonna get into sayin how kesha don’t rap,sing,or even have any voclas of any sort. all she does is talk,but what ever floats ya fuckkin boat*laughs so hard stomach hurts*
    #TheseBitches