Hot Shots: The Spice Girls Ready Olympic Spectacle

SPICE GIRLS OLYMPIC SET Hot Shots: The Spice Girls Ready Olympic Spectacle

Cop a gander at Brit Pop force the Spice Girls, reportedly in rehearsals for tomorrow evening’s Olympic Closing Ceremony.

Snapped in action hours ago, the ‘Spice Up Your Life‘ singers attracted a crowd and paparazzi as they readied their heavily anticipated reunion, believed to see them perform a medley of their greatest hits.

More below…

spice olympic girls 3 Hot Shots: The Spice Girls Ready Olympic Spectacle
spice girls olympic 5 Hot Shots: The Spice Girls Ready Olympic Spectaclespice girls olympic 4 Hot Shots: The Spice Girls Ready Olympic Spectacle

• August 11, 2012 at 9:20 am
    I Want New Music! says:

It wil be memorable, EPIC :)

• August 11, 2012 at 9:24 am
    dermot says:

we need a girlband now like the good ol spice girls back in the day

truth tea Replied:

we never will gave a girl group of that level. spice girls were mainly big because of their timing. at the time it was something new.

• August 11, 2012 at 9:45 am
    lordmir says:

I wonder, should we expect the worst or the best

• August 11, 2012 at 9:54 am
    ThatBoyLuke says:

This is gonna be so amazing!!! I wish they’d tour again :( not gonna happen though lol Spice Girls and Sugababes (1.0 / 2.0) are the best British girl bands ever, can’t wait for this performance!!! :D

lordmir Replied:

i don’t think they’ll tour again, it’s just for the olympic games. But one never knows.

• August 11, 2012 at 9:57 am
    Azooz B says:

wooohooo SUCH a great News ,,,

my childhood’s fav <3

• August 11, 2012 at 9:57 am
    China says:

The best selling Girl group of all time… I hope they shut it down!

lordmir Replied:

Hell no. DC is the best selling girl group of all time

FAF Replied:

I thought it was TLC

Spot Love Replied:

It is TLC….. C’mon people get the facts right

ThatBoyLuke Replied:

In your dreams maybe lol…

Shawn152 Replied:

^^^ No TLC is NOT the biggest selling Girl Group It is and has ALWAYS been the Spice Girls. TLC is the biggest selling R&B group and American group but that’s ONLY because People NEVER both to count World Wide sells when they make that statement! You should probably double check YOUR FACTS!

Shawn152 Replied:

*bother

lordmir Replied:

so after doing some research, I take back what I said. Spice girl IS the best selling female group of all time with 75M, then DC with 60M and after TLC with 45M. Apologies.
    I was convinced it was DC

MC the place to be!! Replied:

tlc is the best selling group in the states with the only group to have a diamond record and spice girls is the best selling group ever! DC is 3rd sorry

lordmir Replied:

Really, i don’t think so. On all the sites I checked, TLC appears in third position always. What are your sources?

lordmir Replied:

ThatBoyLuke, still as cheeky!
    I clicked on your nickname. OMG!

lordmir Replied:

Thanx sam

RG2 Replied:

SPICE GIRLS HAVE SOLD 75 MIlion ALBUMS WORLDWIDE, THATS MORE THAN ANY GIRL GROUP IN THE WORLD, LOOK IT UP.

lordmir Replied:

right

• August 11, 2012 at 10:17 am
    the real xoxo says:

they cant sing for toffee, but they are amazing.
    They really did achieve MJ-level of fame in the late 90s. no other girl group has been as big as they were, they make me proud to be british.
    80million sold with 3 albums? 9 #1 singles? if thats not slaying i dont know what is.

FAF Replied:

The spice girls each has a unique sound.. I think they can sing.. they can’t SANG (whitney, En Vogue) but they can SING.

FAF Replied:

Baby / Sporty have the best vocals of the group

the real xoxo Replied:

you are a nicki minaj stan so your opinion on vocals is irrelevant.

• August 11, 2012 at 10:41 am
    PrettigurlrockD says:

So they can prepare a comeback for the Olympics but not for their real fans? I mean they were dead a long time ago might as well make them into a hologram like 2pac. Lol just playin. I would like to see what they do tho.

• August 11, 2012 at 11:56 am
    Ny says:

SPICE GIRLS ARE GONNA SLAY, I USED TO LOVE THEM BACK WHN IN 98

• August 11, 2012 at 1:14 pm
    DES says:

This should be epic! I cant wait, I loved the spice girls. They have to open or close with Spice Up Your Life.

• August 11, 2012 at 1:39 pm
    WTF says:

Makes me proud to be British :’)
    love these bad b******!

• August 11, 2012 at 2:34 pm
    Shawn152 says:

They are gonna SLAY! I can’t wait!!!

• August 11, 2012 at 2:55 pm
    musik_lover says:

F**k What U Heard!!! The Spice Girls will always be the ishhhhh! They were a pop culture phenomenon in the 90s when i was in my early teens. They could all sing & they had some really great albums.

I am american and still love the spice girls till this day. They are going to put on a good show. It’s always good to see old acts perform again after they have disbanded.

• August 11, 2012 at 4:46 pm
    lewis says:

These girls aren’t looking to make a comeback to the charts.. they are simply relishing the chance of performing at one of the most spectacular events that London has ever hosted and probably will ever host in their future lives… i’m so excited to see this!!

• August 11, 2012 at 5:17 pm
    KELIS says:

Yes! i have always loved the Spice girls!
    cant wait to see them back together performing Live at the Olympics!
    i love all there group and solo music, glad all 5 are coming back!