Must See: Luke James Rocks ‘Verses & Flow’

shares
IMG 0582smb Must See: Luke James Rocks Verses & Flow

2012 has seen newcomer Luke James build up a dedicated fanbase; one which includes Beyonce and the First Lady Michelle Obama.

If ever there was any doubt as to why, the New Orleans native dispelled it in dynamic fashion last night with his stellar showing on TV One’s ‘Verses & Flow’.

A voice like you’ve never heard before awaits after the jump…

Via TGJ TV:

Quite literally, a stunning showing! Soaked in emotion and sung with both potency and precision, James reaffirms why he’s beenĀ earmarked by many as not just “one to watch”, “the” one to watch.

shares

This Week's Top Commentators

Top Commentators

• I STAN(D) FOR TALENT

I STAN(D) FOR TALENT (153)

• rita ora can win a oscar

rita ora can win ... (137)

• Tyler

Tyler (137)

• Mark111

Mark111 (80)

1. August 22, 2012 at 7:53 pm
    YourOpinionDoesntCount says:

WOW!!! Da best performance I seen n a LONG time.

2. August 22, 2012 at 7:53 pm
    Xavier says:

he went to church on they asses!!!

3. August 22, 2012 at 8:11 pm
    Crow LeNz says:

This is what RnB is supposed to be about this is what is missing the passion and soul i was effortlessly blown away

4. August 22, 2012 at 8:25 pm
    ThatGrapefruitJuice says:

His voice is golden AND he looks like a full main course soul food meal, yum yum delicious.

5. Vote

[…] actually caught the ghost this time, the emotion felt unbelievable, he left it ALL on that stage![TGJ]Tweet Share on Tumblr /**/Tags: luke […]

6. August 22, 2012 at 10:31 pm
    B_STANNING says:

Omg Luke what I wanna do to you. Anyway his voice awesome

7. August 23, 2012 at 1:15 am
    ink says:

People are seriously throwing too much praise out these days..meh
    Nothing I don’t hear every other day from run of the mill average male singers…

8. August 23, 2012 at 3:44 am
    ASAP (As Sincere As Possible) says:

He’s amazing. I wish ‘I Want You’ had been a hit, but I wish him luck with his next singles. He’s the best vocalist out of the r ‘n’ b newcomers though, that’s for sure. His live performances are even better than the studio vocals! :D

9. August 23, 2012 at 4:54 am
    DEDE says:

I like him

10. August 23, 2012 at 6:43 am
    ULLY says:

great voice but thats all he will be. the music is average

11. August 23, 2012 at 8:04 am
    mary says:

I WANT YOU” IS A HIT… I hear he is working with NEYO and R. Kelly on album.

12. August 23, 2012 at 8:31 am
    DJ says:

I keep hearing about him but I never really payed attention to him until this performance. He’s a great singer and a great performer, male singers out now just don’t have a voice like his, their performances are only interesting if they’re dancing. I really hope he becomes a huge success.

13. August 23, 2012 at 10:20 am
    kg- says:

His voice is amazingly refreshing…like nothing else on the radio. I enjoy his classic sound and look forward to supporting an album. It’s nice to hear some REAL R&B…

14. September 24, 2012 at 11:48 am
    Kim says:

A refreshing voice that is raw and potent! He is definitely on the “come up”. I remember him vaguely in the group Luke and Q, but I have been tuned in since his performance at the BET Honors and I even had the opportunity to see him perform live at the Essence Music Festival and all I can say is that I have a healthy obsession for him now…Lordamery lol! He is the truth! God speed and much success to him!

15. September 24, 2012 at 11:55 am
    Kim says:

A refreshing voice that is raw and potent! He is definitely on the “come up”. I remember him vaguely in the group Luke and Q, but I have been tuned in since his performance at the BET Honors and I even had the opportunity to see him perform live at the Essence Music Festival and all I can say is that I have a healthy obsession for him now…Lordamercy lol! He is the truth! God speed and much success to him!