Watch: Ciara Takes ‘One Woman Army’ To The ‘Hot 10′ / Addresses Critics

shares
 Watch: Ciara Takes One Woman Army To The Hot 10 / Addresses Critics

Before her scorching new single ‘Sorry’ hits Pop shores in coming days, Ciara took to the ‘Hot 10′ ┬árecently to dish on the single’s supporting album ‘One Woman Army‘, due out this November.

Speaking on the LP’s concept, her current creative space, inspiring black women and how the album differs from its older sister ‘Basic Instinct‘, the interview makes for very interesting viewing.

Get into it below…

shares

This Week's Top Commentators

• Mark111

Mark111 (59)

• Tyler

Tyler (45)

• BeyRihLiyah

BeyRihLiyah (40)

• CherylSoldierr

CherylSoldierr (34)

1. August 30, 2012 at 9:59 am
    Sleazy says:

I enjoy watching her …. Gorl those legs daMn!!!!!! She’s Classy hit funny and enjoyable to watch #OWA

• August 30, 2012 at 10:06 am
      Sleazy says:

Yet*

2. August 30, 2012 at 10:00 am
    Rihanna Navy says:

Love you Cici drop the video already and pleaseeeeee make overdose a single.

3. August 30, 2012 at 10:03 am
    #Csquad says:

i loved cici,i love ciara…i will always love my princess!!!

4. August 30, 2012 at 10:05 am
    the realest says:

<3 cute interview. Not that revelationary but glad she has had some interview lessons.

She needs to spend some time watching rihanna beyonce and britney interviews though….I think she could really benefit from that.

• August 30, 2012 at 10:43 am
      #Csquad says:

NOOOT TRRUE…i know she does well in interview and has always been that way…she needs no interview lessons…especially from those mentioned above…LOL!!!

• August 30, 2012 at 10:57 am
      RICHANDBLACK11(UNLIKE RIHANNA, BUT RICH LIKE BEYONCE 300+MM) says:

No I have to disagree Ciara has always interview well

Why would she need lesson from any of the 3, when she interview better than them no shade and I love Beyonce but she shits on her in interviews.

• August 30, 2012 at 11:17 am
      Rihanna Navy says:

beyonce?! girl bye.

• August 30, 2012 at 11:57 am
      aishaaguilerakeys says:

Beyonce can’t even talk, and BS looks like she’s elsewhere. Between the three you mentioned, only Rihanna can pull off an interview.

• August 30, 2012 at 1:33 pm
        Bitchplease says:

Whatever about Rihanna’s interview..that’s because she has that Chris Brown incident to talk about..Other than that she would be boring in interviews..And her spilling a few curse words doesn’t make her that interesting to me at all..

5. August 30, 2012 at 10:05 am
    DOSSOME says:

I’m not her STAN but this is probably the 1st time am so excited abt Ciara…I’m really rooting 4 her this time..

6. August 30, 2012 at 10:06 am
    dstrock says:

Ciara looking beautiful as always! This wait for “Sorry” is killing me though…

7. August 30, 2012 at 10:07 am
    RoyalKev says:

I really like Ciara’s personality. She’s humble and just living her best life. I’m hoping this time around we get to see her hit the stage more often. I miss seeing her kind of talent.

8. August 30, 2012 at 10:09 am
    SunnyDee says:

That was a really good interview. I’m glad she was asked some insightful questions. I’m excited to hear the new single and support the album. I support all good music and especailly artists who are genuine and have a story/message and not just non sense in their music.

9. August 30, 2012 at 10:09 am
    imusicjunkie says:

I hope her & Lana do make a record, that would be dope.

10. August 30, 2012 at 10:19 am
    Beyonce's Weave (& Her "HIVE" of Head-Lice) says:

Rihanna kicks BeYAWNce off the top, Ciara is coming to finish the job and bury that THIEVING b****. I CANT WAIT, Gilberto and Virtuoso unintelligent better warn their fav LMAO.

• August 30, 2012 at 11:20 am
      Marina and the diamonds says:

lOl

• August 30, 2012 at 12:04 pm
      THE LEGENDARY LAX says:

why are you so obsessed with beyonce like you have her name for your name on grape juice…. GURL BYE and get a grip…. its never a day will you ever never say her name…… Your Obese with BEYONCE

11. August 30, 2012 at 10:32 am
    nick says:

Cici! post more cici news, we gotta blow this CD up!

12. August 30, 2012 at 10:35 am
    Lax says:

Bring it on CICI and own yo spot in that line
    up of stars and them legs, booty and ass
    are looking down right Hot to me. Bring
    the Fiyah!

13. August 30, 2012 at 10:39 am
    Lax says:

Body on lock, s*** and beautiful skin she sort of
    looks like a latina, oops don’t let Beyonce know
    because the world know she hates that her ass was
    born a black bytch who works her ass off to try to look
    like a white girl. We also know that Beyonce isn’t happy
    in her own skin like ciara and the Other black Artist!

• August 30, 2012 at 10:55 am
      dee says:

damn let me find out you are obsessed with beyonce!! u must be cuz this post has nothing to do with her!! doesnt ciara have fake blond hair just like beyonce??? just sayin.

• August 30, 2012 at 12:06 pm
      THE LEGENDARY LAX says:

@LAX is there ever a day will you never use beyonce in your comments Exactly your Obese with beyonce……you use beyonce name more than rihanna name…..get a grip c***

14. August 30, 2012 at 10:44 am
    Rey says:

I have never not liked Ciara, but this interview seems so…novice. She still has a long way to go. She says that she’s more confident in herself, but I am not seeing that. I don’t see much growth from her. She will need to do something beyond her comfort zone.

• August 30, 2012 at 5:50 pm
      jamelisyours says:

right, i feel like after all these years i still don`t know who Ciara Princess Harris really is… not like Keri or Rihanna who you really get a feel for in interviews and their music .

15. August 30, 2012 at 10:44 am
    Darren says:

This woman has always impressed me. Love her voice and dance moves.

16. August 30, 2012 at 10:54 am
    Mikey says:

Ciara is so basic to me. This interview was so vanilla. Her answers sound rehearsed or she just seems really nervous.

17. August 30, 2012 at 11:15 am
    rh says:

i am so ready

18. August 30, 2012 at 11:41 am
    i'm not throwing shade, but... says:

Lana Del Ray? P!nk!? Although i don’t doubt that she likes those artists it just sounded like she was aiming to please middle america.
    The interview was boring. I felt that she never really answered the questions answered but talked a lot… or maybe she just talked too much and i switched off.

19. August 30, 2012 at 11:57 am
    ciara's fan says:

woop woop!!!! i love cici so much
    very good interview!! she’s so sweet and so real not pretending to be somebody she’s not!!!
    she’s just dope!!!!

20. August 30, 2012 at 12:28 pm
    Trouble says:

She has a beautiful speaking tone She so cute lol She such a Classy girl What I like bout her She is Genuine she is Not like I Have to talk bout s** or be bitchy to be funny or I’m a robot Must say Right stuff *robotic voice*

• August 30, 2012 at 1:02 pm
      FAF says:

PREACH!!!!!

21. August 30, 2012 at 12:42 pm
    Auntie_Jackie says:

LOVE Ciara and her voice. She’s always been wonderful at giving interviews. Britney is very sweet, so she always interviews well.

Beyonce gets so, so nervous in interviews, but she is wonderful. It shows her human side. She’s good at performing and being nice, she’s not a sharp interviewer.

Rihanna isn’t a good speaker, or very smart, but she always comes across as honest when she’s talking about her personal life.

One person who actually interviews well and will get better is Rita Ora. She seems so thankful to be here and happy.

22. August 30, 2012 at 1:08 pm
    udontknowme says:

I love you CiCi~

23. August 30, 2012 at 1:55 pm
    Janika says:

These are two very beautiful black women. I am proud of Ciara I love her positive spirit and energy.

Learning to overcome an obsticle can apply to more than just women. I am proud of anyone who falls down, picks themselves up, and continues on.

24. August 30, 2012 at 3:57 pm
    Girrrl says:

So when Ciara was talking about Rihanna was she insecure about her failing career?

25. August 30, 2012 at 4:04 pm
    briony says:

aaaw love her…her speaking voice is so smooth and silky..

wishing cici the best of luck, i think shes super underrated …

26. August 31, 2012 at 6:34 am
    Ciara - One Woman Army (Novembre 2012) says:

[…] […]

27. September 1, 2012 at 5:38 pm
    Luke_UC says:

Ciara IS the reason I started hip hop dancing and she gives me a lot of power to overcome difficulties in my life. She inspires me… None the less I don’t know CiCi personally, I know she’s an incredible woman who’s attitude is amazing. She has a big big place in my heart.

Answer to jamelisyours:Well, that’s Ciara Princess Harris! I love her so f*****’ much!!!