Hot Shot: Keyshia Cole Shares ‘Woman To Woman’ Cover

keyshia cole woman to woman Hot Shot: Keyshia Cole Shares Woman To Woman Cover

Rihanna?

Nicki Minaj?

No, as far as we’re concerned, its Keyshia Cole who boasts the best album cover today, unveiling the cover of her new LP ‘Woman To Woman‘.

Arriving one month before the project’s November 19th launch, the snap sees Cole boast a softer side, days after the launch of reality series ‘Family First’.

The show, which comes in aid of the album, is set to mark one of BET’s highest rated outings this year, with an impressive opening numbers and next airs on October 16th.

• October 11, 2012 at 3:41 pm
    mkigz says:

It’s a beautiful cover – definitely different from her previous one. I will be buying this album next month!!!! You go KC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

truth(chile i will SL-LAP the DOG s*** out a b**** ASS nicki stan) Replied:

sissy

RICHANDBLACK11(JUST LIKE BEY) Replied:

SO ARE YOU

• October 11, 2012 at 3:41 pm
    king bey/rihanna says:

She needs a hit single or that album aint shifting s***

king bey/rihanna Replied:

Her eyes are beaUtiful tho

Black China Replied:

Remember you said the @king! I bet it sales more than Ri in it’s first week. Believe it or not, but those who stan for real talent are more likely to spend their money, than those who stan for a pretty face and media drama.

Yea i said it Replied:

so why her last didnt go gold, oops and rih went plat!

im not here Replied:

You know rnb don’t sell well unless it being made by a whitey shut up b****

Sabian Replied:

Keyshia has a handful of platinum albums to her credit. Her last didn’t go platinum because it wasn’t that great. So what? All artists eventually put out a clunker that underwhelms their fans.

Why did it take Rihanna a year to finally go platinum? None of Keyshia’s platinum albums took that long to reach that feat?

• October 11, 2012 at 3:46 pm
    Lax says:

Kesha is such a beautiful s*** artist an i love her and her music.

• October 11, 2012 at 3:47 pm
    Lax says:

Beautiful album cover.

• October 11, 2012 at 3:49 pm
    That B*tch (I can't with these delusional stans) says:

Im really lovin it. Its really beautiful and different.

• October 11, 2012 at 3:59 pm
    Peter Griffin says:

I like Keyshia Cole but that covers a bit creepy.

Charlie Baltimore Replied:

you’re creepy.

im not here Replied:

ya mamas p**** was creepy but i still f*** it with me foot b****

Peter Griffin Replied:

Omg, you really hurt my feelings! Bastards! I’m gonna go have a very long cry. Boohoo!

MaZ Replied:

I do agree with you! Creepy!

Jer Replied:

Creepy as HELL

• October 11, 2012 at 4:01 pm
    THE LEGENDARY LAX says:

I’m buying this Album looks more promising and look like she really means it……last album wasn’t how she wanted to be but looks like she has more control of this album…. I cant wait

• October 11, 2012 at 4:01 pm
    sentfromupabove says:

like Brandy she is gonna come back HARD

MaZ Replied:

you wish!

• October 11, 2012 at 4:25 pm
    truth(chile i will SL-LAP the DOG s*** out a b**** ASS nicki stan) says:

OMFG WHO THE f*** CARES!!!!!! (drop fuckn mic and twist off this post chile)

• October 11, 2012 at 4:28 pm
    king z says:

Wow she and k michelle look and sound alike

OWWW Replied:

Looks alike maybe, sounds alike HELL TO THE NO in myy Whitney voice, K.Michelle slays Off-Keysh in vocals!!

• October 11, 2012 at 4:29 pm
    lolli says:

imma get this CD… I really LOVE Trust & Believe…. i hope she performs it live on TV though… I want a live version of that one.

• October 11, 2012 at 4:32 pm
    lolli says:

oh yeah and I hope she does another AOL live sessions or VH1 unplugged … love her voice live.

• October 11, 2012 at 4:45 pm
    RICHANDBLACK11(JUST LIKE BEY) says:

This is my girl , this is an album cover

• October 11, 2012 at 4:47 pm
    MaZ says:

Horrible….mmmm….creepy….and it looks so low budget cover! I mean come on! Does it look fresh and creative? The title is woman to woman not the two faces of Keyshia cole!

im not here Replied:

your face is creepy

MaZ Replied:

Kiss my ass!

• October 11, 2012 at 4:53 pm
    FAF says:

IS THIS A DEREK BLANKS SHOOT? LOOKS LIKE HIS WORK

ANYWAY CAN’T WAIT FOR THE ALBUM KEYSH!

NOTHING LIKE R&B!!! :)

• October 11, 2012 at 5:00 pm
    Ish says:

She looks beautiful, but you’re crazy if you think this album cover is better than Rihanna’s (and I’m nowhere near a stan). This looks like a shot from somebody’s magazine. Her best album cover was “A Different Me” in my opinion. I’d prefer it more without her holding that 2nd face – makes it look too photoshopped.

• October 11, 2012 at 5:09 pm
    phillydoinit says:

YASSSSSSSSS!!!! She comin hard!!

• October 11, 2012 at 5:35 pm
    Jamie says:

I don’t get it.

im not here Replied:

you never do dumb ass

• October 11, 2012 at 6:14 pm
    theman says:

She does have a hit single. It’s a hit song on her urban radio, her core for her music.

• October 11, 2012 at 6:15 pm
    TeamXtina says:

I loved the cover but Nov. 19th Rihanna, Keyshia, & Nicki all drop on the same day. I wonder whose gonna have the billboard’s #1 album.

• October 11, 2012 at 6:18 pm
    alexhansel says:

Nice shot, but it ain’t new.
    Japanese pop star, Misono, did one like this 4 years ago:

• October 11, 2012 at 7:00 pm
    blairdevereaux says:

i love the creativity but this is the EXACT SAME PICTURE THAT MONIQUE DID W/ DEREK BLANKS…it made sense for her because she is an actress so it symbolises the acting masks drama and comedy…here I’m not sold. she looks beautiful though…

heres the link to moniques pic

• October 11, 2012 at 7:04 pm
    Dat Dude says:

Love the album cover im definitely supporting her album along with Brandy & Ashanti album R&B is making a comeback

[...] Originally believed to be the standard version’s cover, cop a gander at both  (standard and deluxe covers) below and tell us: [...]

[...] Cole Shares ‘Woman To Woman’ Cover That Grape Juice Thu, October 11, 2012 8:33 PM UTC That Grape Juice Rate  Loading … Share (function() { var po = document.createElement('script'); [...]

• October 12, 2012 at 3:25 am
    selena says:

Keisha cole could never do no wrong go boo i am definly buying that cd yes indeed!!!!

• October 12, 2012 at 5:46 am
    truth(chile i will SL-LAP the DOG s*** out a b**** ASS nicki stan) says:

s***

• October 12, 2012 at 11:52 am
    Mely B says:

Keyshia looks gorgeous & I think it’s an interesting concept appears to say that she’s taking off her mask to show the real her. I cannot effing wait for her album to drop.

• October 14, 2012 at 8:08 pm
    so much for modesty says:

she wanted to get that ring in there!! one thing i like about a certain other artist is she doesnt need to broadcast her wealth or the type of ring her man put on it, in fact she kept it out of the media for so long, but Keyshia is screaming look at my shyt, im ballin’