Notice: Undefined index: HTTPS in /home/domains/thatgrapejuice.net/wp-content/plugins/audio-player/audio-player.php on line 127

Notice: Undefined index: SERVER_PORT_SECURE in /home/domains/thatgrapejuice.net/wp-content/plugins/audio-player/audio-player.php on line 127

Notice: load_plugin_textdomain was called with an argument that is deprecated since version 2.7 with no alternative available. in /home/domains/thatgrapejuice.net/wp-includes/functions.php on line 3321

Notice: wp_enqueue_script was called incorrectly. Scripts and styles should not be registered or enqueued until the wp_enqueue_scripts, admin_enqueue_scripts, or login_enqueue_scripts hooks. Please see Debugging in WordPress for more information. (This message was added in version 3.3.) in /home/domains/thatgrapejuice.net/wp-includes/functions.php on line 3371

Notice: wp_enqueue_style was called incorrectly. Scripts and styles should not be registered or enqueued until the wp_enqueue_scripts, admin_enqueue_scripts, or login_enqueue_scripts hooks. Please see Debugging in WordPress for more information. (This message was added in version 3.3.) in /home/domains/thatgrapejuice.net/wp-includes/functions.php on line 3371

Notice: register_sidebar_widget is deprecated since version 2.8! Use wp_register_sidebar_widget() instead. in /home/domains/thatgrapejuice.net/wp-includes/functions.php on line 3202

Notice: register_widget_control is deprecated since version 2.8! Use wp_register_widget_control() instead. in /home/domains/thatgrapejuice.net/wp-includes/functions.php on line 3202
 Lana Del Rey Annnounces UK Tour | ..::That Grape Juice // ThatGrapeJuice.net::.. || Thirsty? Advertisement

Lana Del Rey Annnounces UK Tour

lana del rey tgj1 Lana Del Rey Annnounces UK Tour

Lana Del Rey is heading to the UK!

In support of her November 12th EP release ‘Paradise’, the ‘Ride‘ singer will journey the country to launch a five date tour, next May.

Dates below…

May 12th 2013 – O2 Academy, Birmingham
May 15th 2013 – O2 Academy, Glasgow
May 19th 2013 – Hammersmith Apollo, London
May 23rd 2013 – O2 Apollo, Manchester
May 26th 2013 – Vicar Street, Dublin

This Brit outing will follow her 42 date ‘Born To Die’ Tour, which came to a close in London, September 25th after kicking off in NYC, September 14th 2011.

Source.

• October 31, 2012 at 2:22 pm
    TAYLOR SWIFTS NUMBER 1 FAN!!! says:

This girl looks beautiful in all her music vids. Love her new song “Ride”

• October 31, 2012 at 2:23 pm
    the real xoxo says:

why would anyone pay to be put to sleep? there are sleeping pills you can get from your local pharmacy!

• October 31, 2012 at 2:25 pm
    Suicide Blonde says:

I love her, the most exciting act of the past 5 years, the video is epic, too bad she is already victim of another superstar and her obsessions to copy every cool chick in the game.

MC Replied:

I wonder who you are taking about……hmmmm…..*side-eyes the room*

Suicide Blonde Replied:

MC Replied:

I got who your shady ass was talking about. -_- I noticed some similarities myself.

Suicide Blonde Replied:

I’m not the only one, the whole music industry is aware of this.

MC Replied:

I could tell something was up too…..whatever.

Suicide Blonde Replied:

I’m not the only one here with a shady ass haha.

MC Replied:

I’m not the only one here with a shady ass haha.

I have no idea who else you could be referring to. Certainly not me! I am the most innocent and sweet being on this site.

Suicide Blonde Replied:

REALLY!….

• October 31, 2012 at 2:31 pm
    Izzy says:

I really love her music but she is horrible live!

• October 31, 2012 at 2:38 pm
    NAYAH82 says:

Lights, camera, action…If he likes me, takes me home…haha. Anyways, I like Lana’s music.

• October 31, 2012 at 2:44 pm
    Monstarebel says:

Yaaas this is my f****** girl I love her music with a passion!! *off to the races*

• October 31, 2012 at 2:48 pm
    MC says:

Lana is pretty cool. I am in love with all her videos and visuals. So creative.

• October 31, 2012 at 4:18 pm
    JOHNVIDAL says:

So it´s been months since TGJ mentioned Lana for the last time and today that I pointed it out in another post (the Rihanna one I think) they finally did one
    Ok, never too late
    I like the new song and love the video. Specially the opening scenes when she is swinging in that tire. Those scenes are simply gorgeous

• October 31, 2012 at 4:24 pm
    JOHNVIDAL says:

@suicide
    Hmm what´s your problem man? Last video Lady Gaga released was a year ago, Lana debuted a year ago (more or less). How is it even possible for Gaga to be copying Lana del Rey now? I´m just asking cos I can´t understand. Last gaga video was before Lana´s debut. Last Gaga´s new music was before Lana´s debut. Can you explain to me please? I´m just asking
    The things you say about Gaga lately I could say it about everybody. I could also say Lana is copying lot of things from everybody. Let´s not act as if we have never seen Lana´s fashion and ideas before in otehr artists or eras.

Anyway like I said, love Lana´s style and music and videos. Glad TGJ finally reported about her new release

Benron (King Of The f****** Navi) Replied:

Copied her hair +style from what I’ve sen

Suicide Blonde Replied:

She has copy her style, hair and Fashion, like Benron (King Of The f****** Navi) said, i’m no talking baout her videos + sound but her STYLE, have you seen Gaga lately.

MC Replied:

+ lips.

Suicide Blonde Replied:

About, sorry….

JOHNVIDAL Replied:

Buahh sorry but it sounds so absurd to me. Are u people serious? Gaga already had all the possible hair styles before we knew about Lana
    Attention: Chris Brown, Drake and Michael Buble are all copying each other. They all have short hair :)

Suicide Blonde Replied:

You’e living in what world, have you seen the pics where she is copying her, she is a copycat, don’t deny it anymore.

JOHNVIDAL Replied:

I don´t care if she is a copycat or not. It doesn´t affect me. Gaga is among the artists I´ve liked the most these last few years. But it ends there. I just find it ridiculous all the people adoring her for two years and now bashing her for nothing. Please for a hair style??? As if Lana were bigger than Gaga or something
    See? I don´t even know how Gaga has been looking lately. You haters (new haters) follow her way more than people who like her like me (and I´m saying like her, just that). It´s absurd

MACHIAVEL Replied:

@JONHVIDAL, Honey Are You Still Wasting Your Time With Those 2 Ultimates Gaga’s Haters( Suicide And POP)? You’re Patient , I Give It Up, Cause I See Now, That They Are As Serious As Kelly And Blue…
    SUICIDE Will Always Be Obsessed With The Copycat BS, Cause He Stan For The Biggest Copycat, Named Madonna! At Least Gaga Don’t Have Many Lawsuits Like Madge!(Sorry Magde, I’m A Big Freakin Fan, But Your 2 Stans Here Are Just Hypocrits, I Can’t With Bullshiters)

JOHNVIDAL Replied:

LOL

• October 31, 2012 at 4:38 pm
    Benron (King Of The f****** Navi) says:

Poor girl, just because people quote her lyrics on tumblr she thinks they actually want to hear her sing, poor girl, we all know what happened last time on SNL.

SPEAKING OF SNL MAKE SURE TO WATCH POP SUPERSTAR RIHANNA PERFORM HER TOP 5 HIT DIAMONDS AND MORE ON SATURDAY NIGHT LIVE PREMIERING AROUND 11:30. SHE HAS SOLD OVER 180 MILLION RECORDS SO YOU KNOW SHE NEVER DISAPOINTS!

Benron (King Of The f****** Navi) Replied:

its nov.10th!

• October 31, 2012 at 4:38 pm
    Peter Griffin says:

What’s happens to TGJ today. It like a non-urban takeover! Lana Del Rey I’ll accept though. I don’t have her songs on my music player but I always sing her songs when I’m drunk and everyone joins in!

Suicide Blonde Replied:

LMAO!, b****.

• October 31, 2012 at 5:06 pm
    the voice says:

get ready to be bored

• October 31, 2012 at 8:11 pm
    MACHIAVEL says:

I Hope She’ll Do Great, Cause She’s Talented And Very Creative!

• October 31, 2012 at 10:46 pm
    Lolax says:

So. Happy 4 her

• October 31, 2012 at 11:08 pm
    Wait A Minute says:

Jesus Christ TGJ. Dublin?!…. Ireland is not in the UK.