ChrisBrown_X_DeluxeEdition_outnow_728x90

New Song: Keyshia Cole – ‘Trust And Believe’

keyshia trust believe me thatgrapejuice e1349250501154 New Song: Keyshia Cole   Trust And Believe

R&B singer Keyshia Cole keeps her ‘Woman To Woman’ conversation going with ‘Trust And Believe’ - the  second single to be lifted from the album (due November 19th).

The track, which follows lead release ‘Enough Of No Love’,  precedes Cole’s new BET reality show ‘Keyshia Cole: Family First’ – which kicks off next Tuesday (October 9th).

Take a listen below…

Yes, yes, and yes!

Keyshia saved and played her “Ace” card at the right time, striking hard with this one when it matters most. For, the cut creates the perfect juxtaposition with its piano led production and Cole’s gritty raw vocals and lyrics which pierce through it with powerful results. A sure-fire radio hit and potential album-seller!

• October 3, 2012 at 3:04 am
    FuckMehRawDaddy says:

This song sh*ts!!! Her best single since the Just Like You days.

stephanie Replied:

can’t wait for her new album

• October 3, 2012 at 3:07 am
    stephanie says:

i love it…. keep it up KC

• October 3, 2012 at 3:09 am
    REGINA KING says:

OH LORD CHILE! HERE COME COMES THE HOOD BOOGA! SHE NO ADELE! INTERSCOPE NEEDS TO DROP HER LIKE IT’S NOT HOT. SKINNY DEPRESSED GAY MAN MUSIC!########################

TwoEleven8/16VocalBible Replied:

Have all the seats on a terrorist’s plane h**.

Don't_Start_No_Shit!!! Replied:

I love that post.. Couldn’t have said it better myself!!!

Nika Replied:

ROTMFFL, lls.

Nia Replied:

you must be skinny and gay then since you know what the music sounds like.

Sure you did Replied:

And it goes for the same with the Beyonce’s fans And the Rihnann’s fans Hood? i Bet your in the hood somewhere on a public computer b**** bye

• October 3, 2012 at 3:23 am
    i can dig it says:

it’ll do good on R&B.
    Reminds me of new Monica & old Alicia (sound-wise). with a Drake instrumental..and message wise, it sounds like something Beyonce would sing about when dealing w/ breakups.
    Said all that to say, it’s familiar territory and i can dig it.
    Nice job Keyshia!!!! :)

• October 3, 2012 at 3:41 am
    notadummy says:

OMGGG!!!!!!! This song is ON TEN!! I LOVE IT!!!! BEST vocal performance for Keyshia Cole ever. I

IDK Replied:

Right, she always spit’n the truth.

• October 3, 2012 at 3:48 am
    Don't_Start_No_Shit!!! says:

I was definitely surprise with her vocal range on this song…. Impressive K. Cole’s!! Show me growth and I’ll show support!!..Good Job!!!

• October 3, 2012 at 4:01 am
    SENTFROMUPABOVE says:

ANOTHER HIT FOR MISS KEYSHIA

HER ALBUM IS GONNA SELL 200K FIRST WEEK

Mely B Replied:

From your mouth to God’s ears but I do know I’ll have my copy the day it drops!

• October 3, 2012 at 4:52 am
    JER says:

I’m really feeling Keyshia this time around and I think most people are.

• October 3, 2012 at 5:19 am
    Number1fanofallmusic says:

I like it keyshia is giving the r&b that the 80′s Babies (including myself) grew up with! It give me a Monica kinda feel from angel of mine era!!!! I’m glad she and female singers are coming back I’m tired of hearing the sane ole male singers talking about beat it up I’m mean it good music (sometimes) but damn where is the heartbreak, the feeling, the stories, the crushes, and deep love songs at

DeniseJaivin Replied:

So true….i completely agree…..i need some man hating music once in awhile…..you know that old Mary J. …..Brandy….and Monica music when he just pushes you to the limit and there’s a song to express how you feel

• October 3, 2012 at 6:42 am
    KNUCK says:

don’t shoot me but it kinda gives a 90′s mariah ballad tea.. “I still Believe” is what comes to mind.. (both even have the word believe in the title) Plus Mariah sang with kind of a “hoarse” sound on that song..

Needless to say, anything that reminds me of “I still believe” is a winner in my book.. I agree that this returns Keyshia to the “Just Like You” era quality wise. I haven’t been impressed since then.

• October 3, 2012 at 7:35 am
    OWWW says:

Damn shame she went back to the oh u did me wrong blah blah material when clearly that is not where her life is at. Y’all just want this cat on a hot tin roof singer to sing the blues for life LOL! Oh still dont hear no growth in this chile’s vocals just the same ol screechy one long noteeeee drawn out singing. “Next Track” Y’all doing all this keyshia back ess betta support her cd when it comes out. I’m not until this chile get a vocal coach ASAP! Maybe she should get Mary J Blige’s oh wait Mary has her hit and miss moments! i am still SMDH at her off-key warbling with Prince on Nothing Compares 2 U at the i-tunes festival get cha life!

• October 3, 2012 at 7:50 am
    Twhist says:

Absoulutly NO GROWTH vocally! It’s a cool beat.

• October 3, 2012 at 7:53 am
    Allegedly Superficial says:

MAN KEYSHIA COLE CANT WAIT TIL THIS WHOLE PROJECT DROPS!!! I KNEW U WeRE BRING THAT FYE.

• October 3, 2012 at 8:33 am
    Ernest says:

It was alright

• October 3, 2012 at 9:14 am
    drayner317 says:

damn i love it!!

• October 3, 2012 at 9:18 am
    Just2Rell says:

Keyshia figured out what works for her & her fans & now she’s givin’ it all she’s got. I’m so proud of this new single! Its rare you listen to a song these days & like it right off the bat! You did this one Keysh!

• October 3, 2012 at 9:45 am
    FAF says:

YES b****.. WHY IS SHE SERVING ME BRANDY/MONICA TEAS? SHE BETTER SING ABOUT HEARTBREAK! :) LOVE IT b****

• October 3, 2012 at 11:00 am
    TAYLOR says:

This song is Amazing, anyone who says this isn’t growth just isn’t a fan. She’s back can’t wait for this album, and Brandy’s Two Eleven, R&B @ it’s best.

• October 3, 2012 at 11:49 am
    antertain says:

Yep good job again. Keyshia onto a winning album if she keeps this up.
    Songs are coming out nicely

[...] (source) Share this:ShareFacebookTwitterDiggLinkedInStumbleUponRedditTumblrPinterestLike this:LikeBe the first to like this. [...]

• October 3, 2012 at 12:05 pm
    BitchICan'tEvenSpellWelfare says:

Well alright Keyshia! I’m definitely feeling this.

• October 3, 2012 at 12:13 pm
    OH MY GOSH.... GOOGLE KELSNETWORK AN SEE WHAT HAPPENS! says:

its better than enough of no love……………..anyway kelly rowland looked so nice in her new vdeo with sean paul… i mean just google kelsnetwork

• October 3, 2012 at 12:52 pm
    Music Beast says:

I just love Keyshia w/ all my soul, I remember Senior Year in High School & first hearing her music, it was AMAZING/WONDERFUL vibe I received, listening 2 this song gives me that same Gloriest Feeling once more LOVE YOU KEYSHIA #Forever&Always

• October 3, 2012 at 3:25 pm
    GAslickmouf says:

I really like it.

By the comments KC is winning back her fans dat didnt buy her last album cuz I didnt buy it. But I will mosdef get this album.

Ciara is getting her fans back as well. Srry it a good song aswell.

Brandy is doing the same, but brandy 2nd single can not compete with this song, srry frm ciara.

I think brandy album will be hot she just has poor choice in single material.

All 3 deserve their shine. I will be paying cash money for all 3 albums. I hope you will also.

• October 3, 2012 at 3:44 pm
    AmbeRussell says:

i hope she knows that ppl did not dislike her last album bc it was upbeat and happy, it was the quality of songs were not up to par. heaven sent was a great song from her and did fairly well and was not break up song. i hope she does realize every song does not have to be depressing to be a keyshia song. it’s a good song. i would rather see enough of no love performed, unless she has improved her live vocals. not hating, but keyshia does lack live vocals, A Lot of the time
    AmbeRussell on youtube

• October 3, 2012 at 4:53 pm
    Back2Business says:

This is quality music!!! Keyshia is really showing growth and quality! I’m glad she went back to the type of material that made her famous. Her first week sales have peaked in the mid 300K, so it will be interesting to see her and Rihanna releasing the same week!

• October 3, 2012 at 6:05 pm
    Speaks Truth says:

yesssssss keyshia

• October 4, 2012 at 2:34 am
    Bianca says:

It sounds ok but im patiently waiting on Fantasia single and album now she is the real R&B princess of soul

• October 4, 2012 at 12:50 pm
    Ticardo says:

Ashanti new single Thats What We Do ft rkelly keyshia cole trust and believe and ciara got me goid singles are the s*** they got it this year

• October 10, 2012 at 8:39 pm
    fefe says:

I love it.

[...] forthcoming ‘Woman To Woman’ (November 19th).  If you haven’t heard it, click here for your first [...]

• October 11, 2012 at 11:07 am
    cde says:

KC is back to basics slayings and ready to go! Its gonna be a packed release day up against Rihanna, K.Clarkson and Onika.

[...] her upcoming album “Woman To Woman,” which is set to be released November19th, (you can click here, for a sneak peek.  The album and show are shot in Atlanta and the rumor is the show will air [...]

• January 3, 2013 at 6:45 am
    Miss N says:

Luvin da tune Keyshia!!!! f*** em h8tas that say u aint good enuff! They can GTFH! Uv got my support all the way!!!!!! Hugs and kisses!!