Welcome to the new ThatGrapeJuice.net

Confirmed: Natina Reed (From Group Blaque) Killed

natina reed blaque Confirmed: Natina Reed (From Group Blaque) Killed

In news that can only be deemed the most tragic of tragic, various sources are confirming that singer Natina Reed from R&B group Blaque (center) was killed in Atlanta late last night (October 26th).

Details remain sketchy at present, however a number of notable Atlanta figures state that Reed died after being hit by a car as she crossed the street. The car in question is said to have then sped off.

Reid, who is survived by 10 year old son Tren Brown (whose father is rapper Kurupt), was just 32.

The tragedy will see many look to the untimely passing of TLC’s Lisa ‘Left Eye’ Lopes – who many will remember championed Blaque upon their debut in the late 90′s. Lopes died, aged 30, in a car accident in 2002.

Tomorrow would have been Reid’s 33rd birthday.

Our thoughts and prayers go out to Natina’s family and friends.

• October 27, 2012 at 7:57 am
    damn says:

R.i.P – I hope the family is able to come out of this situation. may god bless them amen

Atlanta$$$$Bitches Replied:

I knew this b**** in real life, and she was on welfare.

RG2 Replied:

your heartless calling a dead woman a b****.

michele willis Replied:

So what does that have to do with the price of tea in China?

• October 27, 2012 at 8:01 am
    TC says:

How tragic. Blaque was always an underrated group given Natina’s spunk and charisma. Our hearts and prayers are with her and her family, and for Shamari & Brandi.

• October 27, 2012 at 8:05 am
    LegendTina The Goddess says:

Prayers to her family and son! Thats crazy :-(

• October 27, 2012 at 8:13 am
    Viciousss says:

Oh my God…I was just listening to their music on YouTube. They were one of the groups of my childhood. I’m more mad she seemed to have her life together, didn’t end up living trashy on drugs, had a family and was minding her business only to have this happen.

Smh, I’m sure it will come out that the person was drunk or on drugs.

R.I.P. To her…God bless to her family and especially to her son.

[...] Twitter following an apparent “exclusive” from Diva Whispers and follow up from ThatGrapeJuice that Natina Reed from the R&B group Blaque has died from a fatal car accident on October [...]

• October 27, 2012 at 8:34 am
    IOTA says:

I am hoping that this is not true :( so sad

• October 27, 2012 at 8:50 am
    bede says:

LEGEND!

sisa sly Replied:

how is she a legend? how?

an0nymus Replied:

She is a LEGEND to many because of her contribution not only to music but also in movies.

You may not have listened to their music, but a lot of others did, so pay a little respect and keep your negative opinions to yourself…As your mama should have taught you,”If you have nothing nice to say, say nothing at all”.

• October 27, 2012 at 8:55 am
    Lady M says:

So sad to hear that she passed and in such a violent way. I feel the most sorry for her son. Prayers and thoughts go out to her family. And then she passed the day before her birthday so sad R.I.P Natina Reed

• October 27, 2012 at 8:55 am
    BrealK says:

So sad. Rest with the angels. I pray for her family, especially her young son. The driver need to come forward. I hope there was at least one witness that can give a good lead.

• October 27, 2012 at 9:07 am
    GivingAwayFreeChairs _/_/_/ says:

R.I.P! Terribly sad! U were the little cocky one along side gabrielle Union in the Movie Bring It On! Me and my brothers liked u, and her.ha! I hate this happened….

GivingAwayFreeChairs _/_/_/ Replied:

Yo, I hope they find the idiot responsible. smh!

• October 27, 2012 at 9:59 am
    CURLY SUE says:

Why post unconfirmed info? I hope this isn’t true!

• October 27, 2012 at 10:06 am
    MC says:

I am not too familiar with them, but still its a tragic event to take place. This is really sad. RIP Natina Reed and condolences to her kid and family. Tomorrow would have been her birthday :( May God be with her family.

wrinkle flop ora Replied:

They were dope. Much better than the s*** that is out now. Even had a cute song with N sync

• October 27, 2012 at 10:13 am
    MISHKA says:

Sad news, gone too soon. RIP

My favorite song by BLAQUE was “As if”.

PS: “Unconfirmed” means sh+t, TGJ. Her wikipedia page has been updated already.

• October 27, 2012 at 10:16 am
    GAslickmouf says:

Omgee

I blame the foxy one

Foxy Brown!.

Its sad to any death. But R.I.P.

• October 27, 2012 at 10:20 am
    Robert says:

So sad… I immediately thought about TLC (Left Eye) because Blaque looked up to them as Idols and they were mentors for them. Especially Left Eye. For both of them (hoping its not true in Natina’s case) to die tragically in car accidents is beyond… I don’t know. It’s just sad and tragic. I loved them when they first came out and till this very day. Very talented group. Honestly… better than TLC but they never got that shine or credit they deserved. They had potential to be one of the biggest female groups of all time.

• October 27, 2012 at 11:03 am
    yeah says:

omg I know left eye’s mom is shaking right now it was her younger half sister that’s why she promoted the group heavily.

CURLY SUE Replied:

Ummm no she wasn’t… but RIP to her :( so sad that both her and her mentor died in automobile accidents :(

• October 27, 2012 at 11:20 am
    FAF says:

Damn I was Hoping it was Nicki Miniaj Tragic death….

Sleazy Replied:

Lil kim stans like you will rot in hell a new low for you guys #disgusted

FAF Replied:

shut the f*** up may your mom decay in Hell while licking rotten p**** c*** juice God damn n*****

• October 27, 2012 at 11:40 am
    wrinkle flop ora says:

She was beautiful and talented too. Pray, people. We need god

Quetta Replied:

You spelled, God wrong. NEVER put a lowercase g. He’s not a fake god.

WRINKLE FLOP ORA Replied:

Shut the f*** up!!!!! god god god god god!!!!

Kenneth Replied:

Okay, thank you. Someone please exhibit SOME class. For crying out loud. There’s nothing funny about someone passing away. Quetta, you are intelligent. Wrinkle Flop Ora or whoever you are, you really shouldn’t use the Lord’s name; especially if you don’t even know that God is personal pronoun. It is His name. Don’t ever forget that!!!

• October 27, 2012 at 12:15 pm
    Quetta says:

I loved her in bring it on. I pray that they find the person who did this. #RIP at least she would be able to spend her bday in paradise.

FAF Replied:

she gone to Hell buddy, the bible says without holiness no man shall see the lord

CIRENJ Replied:

HOW THE F*CK WOULD U KNOW IF SHE WAS WITHOUT HOLINESS YOU IGNORANT INSENSITIVE IDIOT.

GivingAwayFreeChairs _/_/_/ Replied:

You are sick! You don’t even deserve a seat!

• October 27, 2012 at 12:20 pm
    number1k9 says:

This is such sad news.

Blaque was like my favorite group from childhood. I always wanted them to reunite and release an official followup album that got a U.S. release.

How sad. RIP Natina, now you get to be with Left Eye. Feel bad for her son.

• October 27, 2012 at 12:22 pm
    B_STANNING(BEY STAY WINNING) says:

So very sad especially for her son. What is this world coming to? I pray the person who did this is found.

RIP NATINA

• October 27, 2012 at 12:36 pm
    OprahsProdigy says:

Very sad news! My condolences to her family and friends.

Side note – What’s odd is that this article reads almost WORD FOR WORD as another larger site that posted it first. TGJ — We wouldn’t be plagiarizing at a time of grieving, would we?

• October 27, 2012 at 12:40 pm
    antertain says:

Oh gosh what a shame

• October 27, 2012 at 12:55 pm
    mobwife says:

Oh yeah, I remember them from back in the day. They were pretty good! The lead singer had a nice vocie IMO. They were being groomed by Left Eye to model TLC. Natina was consdered o be “baby” Left Eye. I think she is the one who was in a bitter “FEEMC” War with Foxy Brown over Kurupt who I believe left Fox to date and/or marry Natina……0_o??……. It was “D-List hood news” but I remember the bantering i.e. “jawin”!

Anywho, this is terrible news! I feel bad for her family and friends especially her son! My God rest her soul and hold her son close!!

• October 27, 2012 at 12:58 pm
    Lax says:

Such sad NEWS,,,,,may God keep lifting the
    Family up in hard times like these she was you young
    Time does heal all wounds but this loss hurts and the
    Feeling I have is just as real as if some one in Our Family
    Passed On!

• October 27, 2012 at 1:00 pm
    PrettigurlrockD Bitchess says:

Thats sad. She was funny as hell in that movie bring it on. Smh.

• October 27, 2012 at 1:11 pm
    im going to upset yall says:

WHO? im sorry for her family and friends,
    but dont act like y’all never googled.

Kenneth Replied:

How can YOU be the judge of who is going to heaven or hell? Refer to your own comment; that’s if you know anything about the Lord.

Kenneth Replied:

IM GOING TO UPSET YALL; Boy or Girl; please get a life, get some friends. You obviously have nothing else to do but see how you can get attention. They have reality shows, even blogs where you can state some of your small absent-minded comments. Keep them to yourself in a time of grief. I can tell that you’re young too. So sad. You have so much of your life ahead of you. Oh….how can I tell that you’re young? Do the mental math, Baby. If and whenever I want to know how old someone is; I just wait and listen to them talk. Or in your case; just see what they post.

[...] Natina Reed (From Group Blaque) Killed That Grape Juice Sat, October 27, 2012 3:50 PM UTC That Grape Juice Rate  Loading … Share (function() { var po = document.createElement('script'); [...]

• October 27, 2012 at 1:46 pm
    MaZ says:

R.I.P Natina. This so sad and crazy at the same time.

She was the rapper of the group like her mentor Lisa ‘Left Eye’ Lopez.

Who died around the same age and with a car involved in their death. 10 years later…Crazy!

Story is repeating over again…

• October 27, 2012 at 1:50 pm
    Cocobutta says:

Plays BOOM like an 808

R.I.P Natina

Would’ve been nice for Natina, Brandi & Shamari to re-group as I really liked Blaque (aka Blaque Ivory) & left eyes vision for them. They broke up way too soon (for various reasons)

ME SO HORNY!!!! Replied:

who cares!

• October 27, 2012 at 1:58 pm
    bam bam says:

Listening to 808…RIP

• October 27, 2012 at 2:37 pm
    CIRENJ says:

I take it back, maybe her stank p**** is burning in Hell, sorry FAF!!!

• October 27, 2012 at 2:43 pm
    ME SO HORNY!!!! says:

FOXY BROWN DID IT!

• October 27, 2012 at 2:48 pm
    ri ri 4 ever says:

r.i.p broke b****

• October 27, 2012 at 3:04 pm
    Gulliver's n**** Travels says:

Burn in Hell with Left eye, Whitney, Michael, Aaliyah, Biggie, 2pac, and all them Golden Calf Idols!!!!!!

• October 27, 2012 at 3:12 pm
    Atlanta$$$$Bitches says:

This b**** was with the Illuminati….she had a phat ass p**** tho!!!!! Hope she like roasted c***, cuz dis Hoe is a burning sensation right about now.

• October 27, 2012 at 3:17 pm
    danny b says:

The parallels between her and Left Eye in this situation are bit shocking. They both died by a car. They both were in their early 30s. And Natina was seen as the “Left Eye” of Blaque pretty much. Left Eye died in 2002. 10 years later Natina is killed. This is ridiculously saddening. Prayers to her family and her on. :’(

Google me Hoes Replied:

hey you! shut theeeee f*** up, this b**** was bi-polar

danny b Replied:

obviously you’re the bi-polar b****. Maybe you shouldve been the one to get hit by a car instead of her. insensitive c***.

• October 27, 2012 at 4:35 pm
    SHARON says:

R.I.P. God Bless her family and loved ones. @)–,–

[...] the Urban music community continues to mourn the tragic death of singer Natina Reed, the surviving members of the late star’s group Blaque have released a [...]

• October 27, 2012 at 5:44 pm
    Pucci says:

I’m not surprised by the negativity… Most you aren’t even of age to drink let alone to have and show an amount of compassion for someone who has lost their life.

R.I.P Natina, I’m Good was my jam!

• October 27, 2012 at 7:28 pm
    bibi93 says:

• October 27, 2012 at 8:02 pm
    RG2 says:

YOU RIHANNA FANS ARE PURELY HEARTLESS FOR POSTING HORRENDOUS COMMENTS ABOUT SOMEONES DEATH.

• October 27, 2012 at 8:15 pm
    The Joker says:

I’M GLAD SHE’S DEAD :)

Google me Hoes Replied:

NO talent b****!!!!! me too

• October 28, 2012 at 9:04 am
    class of fitness says:

This is very shocking, now you might see things of blaque that you never have seen before?

• February 16, 2013 at 4:32 pm
    money bags says:

f*** that b**** i think the world is a better place with out her i could give a f*** less about her

• February 24, 2013 at 2:19 am
    London says:

Ure a f****** asshole .. Ure life here on earth is useless .. And u shouldn’t have even been Even a creation between ure parents to be the selfless worthless uncaring person u r … What a Shame .. I guess god made u an example of filth .. So thank u for making converse with god about a waste iof humanity like u