Welcome to the new ThatGrapeJuice.net

Alicia Keys Blazes ‘X Factor US’ Stage With ‘Girl On Fire’ Performance

a3e5b205e7657897142697f9e3ec2ec9 Alicia Keys Blazes X Factor US Stage With Girl On Fire Performance

Alicia Keys is certainly looking to solidify her placement atop charts next week with continued promotions of her 5th studio LP ‘Girl On Fire’.  Despite garnering the singer her lowest first week sales ever, the set’s critical acclaim has been a home run.

For those who still need a little convincing, however, Keys took to the ‘X Factor USA’ stage tonight to belt out her latest hit/title track ‘Girl On Fire’.  See Keys show the talented hopefuls how it’s really done below:

[MWP]

• November 29, 2012 at 9:40 pm
    Monstarebel (THE UNAPOLOGETIC PRINCE) says:

Girl give this tired ass song a rest!!!

Sonya Replied:

Ha! And just why are you listening? Love Ms Alicia and this song. Her new album is great and she’s going to have some huge hits from it.

• November 29, 2012 at 9:57 pm
    JER says:

another messy performance. This is an example of the “no promotion” she’s been doing

• November 29, 2012 at 9:58 pm
    Christina Aguilera says:

Home wrecking flop.

JER Replied:

Is that you XXLtina? I see you grrrl

• November 29, 2012 at 9:59 pm
    Xtina says:

Flop on fire

• November 29, 2012 at 10:01 pm
    J. Vryheid says:

Her best performance this era!

That was sexy and the vocals were on point!

• November 29, 2012 at 10:06 pm
    MC says:

A.Key’s is gonna steal that #1 spot like she stole…………….Anyways, good luck Alicia! Promote until you die, girl.

Benron (Shine Bright Like Rihanna's 100 million records sold plaque) Replied:

I love you.

MC Replied:

You’re alive, I was beginning to think you either died or left me for real! Oh and I love you too, my hubby :D

Benron (Shine Bright Like Rihanna's 100 million records sold plaque) Replied:

I am alive! Just been so busy lately. Scared for the future!

MC Replied:

Why?

• November 29, 2012 at 10:14 pm
    Benron (Shine Bright Like Rihanna's 100 million records sold plaque) says:

Congrats Alicia for not sounding like a howling mess. Her song sill your bodying though.

Im glad she remember how to sto pwreckign the songs, now she i only 1 type of wrecker.

Spell check works Replied:

The f***!? Sir, do u type with your eyes closed?

I’m a part of the Navy and you are shaming us.
    A little tip: when there’s a red line under the word(s), it needs to be retyped. Google spell check also works – use it!

THE LEGENDARY LAX Replied:

DEAD!!!! lmao ^^^^^^

• November 29, 2012 at 10:32 pm
    Girrrl says:

I’m still OVER the fact that RCA gave her all the promo money and left artists such as Brandy and Xtina out in the cold especially since AK didn’t even bring them amazing sales. This is a flop and this should show RCA what happens when you put all your eggs in one basket. Also, since RCA is throwing all this money AK’s way, why did they not FORCE her to get some singing lessons?!?! The album would be great if she knew how to sing her songs on key and in her vocal range.

Monstarebel (THE UNAPOLOGETIC PRINCE) Replied:

She got more promo because Alicia is pretty skinny & light skin….they could careless for the dark skin fat & ugly. .

tim3495 Replied:

Im a fan of AK and Brandy equally. not so much with Christina but let’s keep things straight.
    Christina needs the singing lessons WAY more than AK. That make the world move mess was wayworse than anything AK did. In addition, have you seen christina’s numbers? Her being on the voice has worked against her. She comes across arrogant and unlikeabe
    Brandy would not sell that much no matter how much promotion she gets. If you’re not really into music or vocal theory you won’t appreciate her genius and most people aren’t.
    AK has been relevant non-stop since her debut. If I was RCA I would do the same thing.

Melissa Replied:

Lets be clear, the reason why RCA is able to spend on Alicia’s Promo is because they don’t have to pay out big money for producers because she produces her own music, they don’t have to payout large sums to songwriters because she either 100 percent write her songs or co wrote them, so Alicia is pulling in Artist, songwriting and production money, the company does not have to pay for those things like they do for other artist and that is why they have much more money to use for promotions, and Alicia has a beautiful voice, I do agree that she is out of her range for GOF and being the real artist that she is, she even admitted that in several interviews, where she said after she wrote and produced the song and started performing it, she was like what was I thinking, that is a TRUE artis. This Album will be classic.

• November 29, 2012 at 10:43 pm
    Monstarebel (THE UNAPOLOGETIC PRINCE) says:

IM GOING NUMB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• November 29, 2012 at 10:44 pm
    EdwardPonton says:

Ya’ll just hating. I heard her sound like a screaming cat while singing “Girl On Fire” several times and this happens not to be one of them. This was a nice vocal perfomance. I wish she would’ve performed something less annoying though.

• November 29, 2012 at 10:50 pm
    Mario says:

YES! YES! And again YES! This stunning performance should definitely help her boost her sales up some more. She literally had the gay guy in me come out. I was on my couch jumping and shouting like a 14 year old girl and she got me summoning my best Caribbean Gal Dirrty Wine. She looks amazing, the visuals were great and although those high notes are still an uncomfortable listen for my ears it did not matter as that slow grind she did gave me every ounce of life I have in my body.

She gets one finger shake from me.
    Werk it Girl (Side note I always wondered how she stole Swizz Beatz but she answered my question tonight).

Rating: 10/5

• November 29, 2012 at 10:58 pm
    neutral says:

This has nothing to do with performance but i never understand how swizzy doesnt get called out for leaving his wife for someone else… Its always the girl who gets a bad name…

honeychildplease Replied:

That is true, i will never support his ass, or her’s…..

dom Replied:

all the damn time

amina Replied:

so true always the girl.

• November 29, 2012 at 11:08 pm
    honeychildplease says:

I will never support this hoe aka the home wrecker again. I use to buy her cd’s all the time, but i was one of the many who didn’t bother to waste my hard working money on this HAS BEEN. I know it;’s her personal life, but let’s not act like it doesn’t mess with her record sales……I mean would you hang out with a hoe who was f****** every1 in the neighborhood? than why would you support a home wrecker celebrity or not…people are so f****** special these days SMH

honeychildplease Replied:

I will never support this d-bag home wrecking swizz , or her. Not like i have ever wasted my money on that no talented prick!

tim3495 Replied:

Pfffttt. You and your holier than thou mess.
    At the end of the day Im not buying the music to make her happy. Im buying to make me happy and that doesn’t change no matter who she spreaks her legs open to.

• November 30, 2012 at 12:24 am
    NFG (No fucks given) says:

I think her throat is on fire. Not in a good way either.

JER Replied:

DEAD

• November 30, 2012 at 12:38 am
    9 says:

Britney with the mj style love her so much

• November 30, 2012 at 1:01 am
    Lisa says:

Amazing performance, Amazing album. I don’t expect the children on this site that buy the popcorn albums from the gimmick queens to get it, but TRUE music fans who enjoy QUALITY music will love this album, it will go down as a classic when all is said and done. Excellent production and lyrically spectacular.

• November 30, 2012 at 2:40 am
    yahoo warrior says:

THIS GIRL IS ON FIIIREEE!!! BUT HER RECORD SALES ARE cold!!! Lol

• November 30, 2012 at 3:58 am
    HOTSTUFF says:

have a seat alicia….

• November 30, 2012 at 4:01 am
    cocobutta says:

She started off really strong but that 2nd chorus was a MESS!!
    Kinda rate her for challenging her power notes BUT…
    Alicia know your limits and stop shouting at me Kmt.

Tip of the moment is to make sure you execute in practice before going live.

As for her personal side a woman can’t wreck a home unless a man allows it to be wrecked. That s*** happens all the time in life.
    If something is truly solid, it can’t be broken by NOBODY!

JER Replied:

LMFAOOOOOOOOOO THAT SECOND CHORUS GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRLLLLLL

• November 30, 2012 at 4:51 am
    nickalus Randle says:

LISA said it right, AMAZING PERFORMANCE & THIS ALBUM IS ON FIRE TOO, HER & BRANDY SLAYED THIS YEAR FOR THE LADIES OF R&B!!!!!!!!!

• November 30, 2012 at 5:21 am
    Aishaaguilerakeys says:

Like Khloe said, “phenomenal performance”! Good job, Alicia, wonderful album, love you!

• November 30, 2012 at 7:21 am
    LOL says:

This BLOG is really messy! The followers on this site are BLACK clearly. As I read these unbalanced replies.

Alicia Keys is her own BRAND! RCA, will promote her because she has been consistent unlike Brandy and Christina who both had FLOPPED album, and have FLOPPED albums now because they have lost many fans.

• November 30, 2012 at 9:08 am
    JOHNVIDAL says:

Wow Sam you should be worried. Your site is becoming a bunch of kids fighting and thumbing down comments supporting real artists. Anyway:

Amazing! True talent
    This album deserves to open with 500,000 copies. Girl on Fire is the worst song on this amazing album like I predicted. Problem is labels and radio are forcing and forcing artists, even the better ones like Alicia to go a little bit more radio friendly and generic everytime, so she and her team probably did Girl on Fire the single cos of that. People are brainless nowadays, don´t blame the artists for that
    Go Alicia, her attitude is also so great, what a great promo campaign

And for the people constantly complaining about her voice: sorry Alicia is an artist-songwriter, it´s all about how good her music and albums are, not how great of a vocalist she is. Plus except for Girl on Fire the song, I´ve seen her doing great vocally when performing the amazing song “Brand new Me” these last days during the promo

And also, people complaining about the promo from her label: yes for Brandy, she could have been more promoted (although she promoted the release week more than usual) but NO at the Xtina Aguilera complains. It´s clear by now after 3 weeks of release Xtina is the one who is not in the right place for doing big promo. Her voice live is terrible and she looks totally uninspired when performing new material. I´m sure her label would have wanted more promo, specially when they had so easy to get a #1 with a song like “Your Body” which had such a great initial response and is so radio friendly. And I´m not bashing Xtina in any way cos her albums are always interesting, the last one is not her best but still better then Rihanna´s for example

I think Alicia is gonna exceed expectations: They predicted 300,000 for her last album and sold more than 400,000 first week. And yeah she deserves the promo cos she doesn´t dissapoint her label and has had 4 or 5 (I don´t remember) huge albums before

• November 30, 2012 at 9:26 am
    Shaun says:

We black people can really hate on each other…especially we females. Get out of AK business. None of us know what really happened and never will because we don’t know any of the interested parties…shhhhh. AK is super talented and will be here whether the hand full of you buy her music or not. Performance was spot on…move on people…yep that is exactly what i meant…get a life.

• November 30, 2012 at 9:33 am
    Shaun says:

@Johnvidal….Well Stated!!!!! Awesome CD.

JOHNVIDAL Replied:

Thanks! Your comment was great too :)

• November 30, 2012 at 9:40 am
    kingcere says:

damn she looked and sounded beautiful i really hope she #1 in the world next week!!! TO ALL THE POOR BLACK FAGGOTS ON HERE COMPLAINING ABOUT HER PERSONAL LIFE HOW BOUT YALL LOOK IN THE MIRROR B4 U START TO JUDGE

• November 30, 2012 at 10:33 am
    bigtranny says:

AK iam only interrested in you because of the video with bee, so release it b****

Musicmaniac Replied:

SERIOUSLY^^^^^

• November 30, 2012 at 1:58 pm
    Musicmaniac says:

AK is not a “has been”, this era just isnt her’s…..

• December 1, 2012 at 1:40 am
    honeychildplease says:

HAS BEEN!!! Weak ass vocals, and boring as performance! you people need to shut the f*** up! I’m giving my opinion on a post, and all you trying to do is tell me how i should feel, and what i should write SMH. Get over yourself because not every1 likes this w**** home wrecking b**** so deal with it!! You can’t tell people that they should like her because YOU think she’s talented GROW THE f*** UP!

• December 2, 2012 at 7:50 pm
    Setra says:

I enjoyed seeing Alicia Keys perform on the X Factor last week. I thought she performed Girl on Fire wonderfully and I’m certain that she’ll solidify her place on the charts with this set. This episode gave me and my DISH coworker plenty to talk about at work. I’m glad I recorded it on my DISH Hopper with the PrimeTime Anytime feature. I like to set this up to record all prime time programming that comes on the four major networks, without having to set up any individual timers. This saves me a ton of time. I can’t wait to see what happens on the X Factor this week!