To Our Readers

Chris Brown, Justin Bieber And Kelly Clarkson Join 2012 AMA Line Up

4e5ba7b4e020882ea74fe56d5611e9e5 Chris Brown, Justin Bieber And Kelly Clarkson Join 2012 AMA Line Up

….and the 2012 American Music Awards just got a whole more exciting!

Minutes ago, confirmation of more performers set to grace the event’s stage were announced and as ever, we’ve got you covered.

New performers below….

JUSTIN BIEBER

CARLY RAE JEPSEN

CHRIS BROWN

LUDACRIS

KELLY CLARKSON

SWIZZ BEATZ

THE WANTED

PSY

1. |
    November 12, 2012 at 12:42 pm
    ++++ says:

go breezy…………….. go back to karrueche FAST b $ its too late n***a

November 12, 2012 at 2:05 pm
      kingbreezy says:

we aint got time for jobless hoes

November 12, 2012 at 2:15 pm
      mobwife: operation kill the b*tch says:

LOL :-)

I just want the brother to focus on is music, his tour and his new foundation, CBSLF (Chris Brown Symphonic Love Foundation)! He should just try and breath and give himself a chance to relax and be stress free!

**Now I will be watching this show! I wonder why they asked Breezy all of a sudden? I thought they had it all on lock with the rest of the “great” performers you kow –> CRUSTY Underwood, TRAIER Swift, Ellen, I mean Justin Bieber, and his mentor Usher Raymond? And let’s not forget that FAMOUS WORLD RENOWN artist Psy *side-eye*

November 12, 2012 at 4:35 pm
        Belladonna says:

This is turning out to be the best Award show of the year. Justin,Breezy,Nicki,Taylor,Usher,The Wanted,Xtina and more! All I need is Rihanna, Lana Del Ray and One Direction and I’m good!

November 12, 2012 at 4:40 pm
        Belladonna says:

Oh and I need for Frank Ocean, 2Chanz and Migale to perfom! Maybe Brandy? Lol

November 13, 2012 at 12:17 pm
      DSTAR says:

i HAVE ONE QUESTION Whenever theres a african american awards show particularlly HipHop & R&B, thew Top stars never show up but, They want to create & sing that genre of music? This is including the white artist that sing this type of genre as well. SHAMEFUL !! DON’T CARE FOR THE AMAS ANYMORE IN 15 YEARS! It’s just a p*** poor awards show now.

2. |
    November 12, 2012 at 12:46 pm
    MC says:

“EMA”??? Don’t you mean AMA? Please proof-read your articles before posting them. I think Rihanna will perform.

November 12, 2012 at 12:56 pm
      EJ says:

ok!

November 12, 2012 at 1:12 pm
        That B*tch (redbone) says:

Rihanna will “perform” what? Fellatio

November 12, 2012 at 2:16 pm
        mobwife: operation kill the b*tch says:

@That B*tch (redbone)

OH….DAMNNNNNNN! :-)

November 12, 2012 at 2:26 pm
        DIAMONDS SOLD A MILLION IN 2 WEEKS!!!! BEY COULD NEVER DO THAT!!! f** HIVES!!! says:

DONT COME FOR RIHANNA PLEASE!!!

November 12, 2012 at 3:45 pm
        MC says:

@That B*tch (redbone)

Shady b****, I’m trying to be peaceful for once lol. ;)

November 12, 2012 at 4:35 pm
        That B*tch (redbone) says:

Lmao @ MC and @ Mobwife.

3. |
    November 12, 2012 at 12:49 pm
    EdwardPonton says:

I wish that said Kelly Rowland instead of Kelly Clarkson.

November 12, 2012 at 12:56 pm
      Monstarebel (RiRis s** Slave) says:

b**** shut up don’t nobody wanna see Kelly flopland beside her ghetto fans…#Stop

November 12, 2012 at 1:13 pm
        Jessy says:

Actually I wanna see her myself as well!

November 12, 2012 at 2:19 pm
      mobwife: operation kill the b*tch says:

Kelly Clarkston found her niche with the Country Music crowd & she scored a spot on that fact “The Voice, AI, XFactor” rip-off as aresut of it.

I wish Kelly Row could find that sort of American success! I so enjoyed her during the FAME Tour last yr. She just burned the sttge down!!

4. |
    November 12, 2012 at 1:00 pm
    Monstarebel (RiRis s** Slave) says:

Dope…more lip singing n twirling around like a f**

November 12, 2012 at 1:07 pm
      That B*tch (redbone) says:

Yup…just like f*** like yourself.

November 12, 2012 at 1:21 pm
        Monstarebel (RiRis s** Slave) says:

yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaas b****!!!

November 12, 2012 at 2:17 pm
      CBE says:

The funny thing is, the person you hating on is 10 times more talented then the skanks you defend here 24/7, its amusing at this point…

November 12, 2012 at 2:27 pm
        Monstarebel (RiRis s** Slave) says:

Ok he can dance big deal, but were is the voice? he’s a autotune b**** like Kesha , and a lip singing joke like Britney spears……GurByeeeee!!!

November 12, 2012 at 2:26 pm
      mobwife: operation kill the b*tch says:

WTF are talking about Bieber, Usher, Psy, Crusty Underwood or TRAILER Swift? Chris Brown is a performer. I want him to PERFORM. F*ck that other sh*t. You have Sicki, RihNOT, Kelly & pAnk (the ugly DOMESTIC ABUSER) to prance around the gooddamn stage like RAGGEDY MARIONETTES!

November 12, 2012 at 2:33 pm
        Monstarebel (RiRis s** Slave) says:

gurl he’s repetitive we get the same s*** from him all the time he’s a autotune mess b****!!! When’s the last time the queen sang live??? kiiiiii

November 12, 2012 at 2:34 pm
        Monstarebel (RiRis s** Slave) says:

oh n BTW Pink slays that sissy f** as a performer !!!!!

5. |
    November 12, 2012 at 1:15 pm
    That B*tch (redbone) says:

Another wack line-up. Im shocked they have Ludacris performing though.
    Chris may do good depending on the song he chooses to sing. The Wanted isn’t too bad either.

November 12, 2012 at 2:32 pm
      mobwife: operation kill the b*tch says:

I like Luda but I didn’t know he had anything new out?

Chris burned down that stage last year with a head cold! I would love to see him do “Don’t Judge Me” then dance to his new uptempo track similar to last year.

I also like The Wanted and I would like to watch Rihanna sing Diamond or Stay.

November 12, 2012 at 3:00 pm
        That B*tch (redbone) says:

I would like to see him perform “Dont judge me” too…although I am certain he may perform DWMU or the new track.
        “Dont judge me” is too good of a track to not be performed.

6. |
    November 12, 2012 at 1:19 pm
    S* says:

How the hell is Brown performing??? He’s on tour in Europe!!!

7. |
    November 12, 2012 at 1:35 pm
    the real xoxo says:

no performance will help Misfortune go gold.

November 12, 2012 at 1:58 pm
      CBE says:

Why you mad? aint nobody’s business but Teambreezy!

November 12, 2012 at 2:35 pm
      mobwife: operation kill the b*tch says:

b****,

CHIS BROWN IS DOING JUST FIND WITHOUT KISSING THE MEDIA’S ASS LIKE YOUR FAVORITE DOES! He has yet to promote his CD and it’s selling as much as his peers who have been on the cover of every magazine and on every TV program!! Umm, I wonder what’s up with that?

November 13, 2012 at 12:25 am
      Oceanmate says:

kiss a hospital mop–b****! nobody wants to hear your mouth! It’s BREEZY b******! live with it or build a bridge and get over it!

8. |
    November 12, 2012 at 1:40 pm
    Caramelboi says:

So swizz beatz is probably gonna perform his new song ft chris brown and ludacris and then I can only hope luda brings out kelly rowland to perform representin.

9. |
    November 12, 2012 at 1:51 pm
    SHA (f*** MC AND BENRON) says:

Chris Brown is a FLOP and I cant stand that wigger justin who thinks he can dance and sing BASIC b****

November 12, 2012 at 1:59 pm
      CBE says:

His a flop that has been invited to perform…now go jump off a cliff!

November 12, 2012 at 2:08 pm
        kingbreezy says:

and also going to take some awards home

November 12, 2012 at 2:35 pm
        mobwife: operation kill the b*tch says:

THIS!! :-)

November 12, 2012 at 2:37 pm
        SHA (f*** MC AND BENRON) says:

How much has misfortune sold b****? EAT MY c*** you dumb h**!!

November 12, 2012 at 7:32 pm
        Wendy says:

Chris a flop? Where the hell is your fave at on the list? Teambreezy need not buy any of Rihanna & Bey’s music.

10. |
    November 12, 2012 at 2:11 pm
    CBE says:

I didnt think they were going to call him to perform due to the conflicting schedule with his Tour, I hope he doesnt cancel the dates of the tour after 20th November, I have to see him live and he will be the only other artist I have seen live aside from Eminem. This recent announcement further proves my point! call it conspiracy or some s*** but I dont trust Billboard or Nielsen soundscan, every Black artist has sold s*** numbers compared to white artists and then Billboard goes on to mess with the charting catergories, I know they purposely trying to kill black music( Depending on how YOU define it), as I said many times this year Chris Brown sells 135k first week and Taylor swift,JB,Coldplay, Lady antebellum, Zac brown band? Pink, etc sell more and yet when they are invited to perform on shows like Xfactor,Idol,DWTS or Today show they pull weak ratings so WTF is going on? IF Chris(yes focusing on him!) can pull record attendances, break rating records…why isnt he selling? are the stores not reporting full numbers? SO HE FLOPPED RIGHT HATERS??? why the f*** are they inviting him on a STAR STUDDED SHOW IF THEY DONT NEED HIM? and dont tell me his promoting Fortune, that CD was released in July! promotion time is done. hate on that!

November 12, 2012 at 7:43 pm
      Wendy says:

@CBE

AGREE

11. |
    November 12, 2012 at 2:42 pm
    SHA (f*** MC AND BENRON) says:

I can describe Chris Browns fans in three words YOUNG STUPID and RATCHET!!!!!! kiiiiiiiiii

November 12, 2012 at 4:30 pm
      kingbreezy says:

AND I CAN DESCRIBE YOU WITH ONE ” imbecile”

November 12, 2012 at 7:50 pm
      James227 says:

b**** have you ever been to a Chris Brown concert? Keep in f***** mind when Rihanna was asked a question about what her fans show was and Rihanna guessed the wrong answer. The answer was her fans love The Simpson LMFAO.

12. |
    November 12, 2012 at 3:15 pm
    Caramelboi says:

For u wack asses sayin chris brown can’t sing suck a bull nutsack……he can blow he just chooses to use autotune. Besides I like performers dat knws how to work a stage and cb can do just dat. How do y’all knw he’s. Doin a solo set bcuz its obvious he is gonna perform with luda and swizz for his new song bcuz swizz can’t carry out a whole performance by himself. I hope chris and luda still do a solo performance. Why y’all keep sayin riri performing I haven’t heard anything about her performing.

13. |
    November 12, 2012 at 3:38 pm
    i&i(asomitan) says:

Great I hope CB sings live, no autotune mess. Its getting boring at this point. Make me jump up and scream for CB cause I sure am not feeling him since the grammy’s

14. |
    November 12, 2012 at 3:44 pm
    MISHKA says:

I’m only interested by PSY. At least someone who is gonna REALLY entertaining .

I’m tired and bored by everybody else. Please don’t judge me, and I won’t judge you.

15. |
    November 12, 2012 at 4:03 pm
    mobwife: operation kill the b*tch says:

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS! MY BABY BREEZY BOO!

Now I will be tuning in! I’m just curious as to how AMA managed to get all these ppl to perform? Stevie Wonder must be getting a Lifetime Achievement Award! I can’t wait to him. I hope he sings alone, no boy bands, no Alicia Keys just Stevie cookin’ the classics! :-)

16. |
    November 12, 2012 at 4:14 pm
    tudde says:

How the f*** will Chris Brown pe performing with Swizz and Luca when he has a concert in Sweden on the 19th of November and the AMA’s is on the 18th :O