Lady GaGa Donates $1 Million To Hurricane Sandy Relief Fund

shares

Lady GaGa, just in case you didn’t know, is a New Yorker through and through.

So, in an effort to aid of the city in its current state of need, the ‘Stache’ starlet has donated a substantial amount of money to the Hurricane Sandy Relief Fund, thanking it for raising both she and her family.

Details below…

Sharing the news on Little Monsters‘:

“Today I pledge 1 million dollars to New York & The American Red Cross for Hurricane Sandy Relief.

If it wasn’t for NYC: the Lower Eastside, Harlem, the Bronx and Brooklyn, I would not be the woman or artist that I am today. New York is relentless ambition, a drive to succeed, a place where there is a natural pursuit of diversity through compassion. Please accept this gift on behalf of myself, my parents Joe and Cynthia, and my sister Natali; with our deepest gratitude New York for raising us. Thank you for helping me build my spirit. I will now help you rebuild yours.

Sincerely,
Lady Gaga and The Germanottas”

shares

1. November 8, 2012 at 10:58 am
    ,. says:

I see.

• November 8, 2012 at 5:08 pm
      Belladonna says:

Love Gaga or hate her you cant take away the fact that she’s one of the kindest and giving stars out there next to Oprah,Princess Diana, John Lennon and Michael Jackson! She’s not there yet but she the closes out of all the stars today .

• November 8, 2012 at 5:16 pm
        Belladonna says:

I met since…… given that most of the celebs i named are dead.lol

• November 8, 2012 at 10:39 pm
        mobwife: b*tch i'll cut ur throat says:

OH PLEASE!

This is a PR STUNT after that ADELE gaff everyone raked her ass over the coals about!

2. November 8, 2012 at 11:01 am
    I Judge Flops says:

SO PATHETIC!!!

Constantly doing stuff for attention

I thought she had gotten better

Since she came into the industry she has always wanted ATTENTION

from the madonna outfits to the outrageous things she would say in interviews. Everything this woman does, she does it for attention!

I’m sure their are a lot of celebrities who have DONATED but only GAGA would make it an effort to OPENLY DO IT JUST FOR PRAISE

PATHETIC.

Then again, she needs the attention because she is irrelevant. Yes I said it. Lady gaga is so irrelevant. She hasn’t had a hit single since “Born This Way” and that was a generic piece of s*** for the f*** to eat up.

• November 8, 2012 at 11:02 am
      miao says:

GET A f****** LIFE!

• November 8, 2012 at 11:08 am
      That B*tch (God loves Obama) says:

Girl bye. How much have you donated?

• November 8, 2012 at 11:29 am
        Tyler* says:

Exactly!!! ^^^

@I Judge flops plublisity stunt or not… it’s more than you can or ever will be able to donate. instead of “judging everyone” you need to get ya fat f***** ass some help and start building up others insted of trying to tear everyone down. Just because you are some fatass ugly ass f** ass queen who can’t get a d*** if his mothers life depended on it, who lives in his mothers basement on the PC judging everyone else because he knows that when he steps out side the world will be judging you. grow the f*** up or die… or do both.

Have a day

• November 8, 2012 at 11:45 am
        That B*tch (God loves Obama) says:

Lol yesssssssss!!!

• November 8, 2012 at 11:55 am
      MACHIAVEL says:

LOLOLOLOLOL @I Judge Flops, b**** Get Your Meds, This Is Not Beyoncé! Stop Being Mad Because Rihanna Kick Beyoncé’s Ass In The Flop Zone!:-)))

• November 8, 2012 at 12:29 pm
      Richard says:

Really dude, i’m not the biggest lady gaga fan but i respect her a lot more now because of this. Don’t hate on others because your life is tragic. Get a life.

• November 8, 2012 at 3:18 pm
      Monstarebel (RihannaNavy & TeamMinaj) says:

b**** got dragged hahaha

• November 8, 2012 at 10:40 pm
      mobwife: b*tch i'll cut ur throat says:

I AGREE 100%1

She’s from New York, she has the money so she should do it what’s the big deal?

*press play on ADELE’S SKYFALL

3. November 8, 2012 at 11:03 am
    the real xoxo says:

1 million? thats a lot of money!

4. November 8, 2012 at 11:08 am
    PEACE OF WEAVE says:

PROUD OF HER FOR DOING THAT.

NOT MANY WOULD – SUCH AS PLASTIC h** NICKY

@SnatchedWig

• November 8, 2012 at 11:19 am
      ,. says:

c*** S-ckers you want me to go there ok then,Nicki said she is going to do something for them when she come back to the US because she is over seas doing the euro leg of her tours[facts]so my be Gaga got a wind of that and hurry up and did something first to make it seems like she was the first to jump on this matter,so you can f-ck off with you b-llsh!t lies.

• November 8, 2012 at 1:28 pm
        PIECE OF WEAVE says:

I see there is someone trying to impersonate me on this site…@PEACEOFWEAVE.

b****, take a seat. Since when would Piece of Weave talk irrelevant s*** like that?
        b****, since when would Piece of Weave comment on a Gaga post?
        b****, since when did Piece of Weave not sign of with ‘Perming these…’

b****** be staying irrelevant with their lack of creativity- so Imma call you @PeaceOfKeriHilson instead.

Piece of Weave PERMING THIS b****.
        P.S WHERE’S THE PIECE OF WEAVE AVI? IF YOU’RE GONNA DO IT AT LEAST DO IT RIGHT h**!

5. November 8, 2012 at 11:08 am
    I Judge Flops says:

LMFAOO

I was clearly just joking. Love this woman to death.

So happy that she would use that money for good.

I honestly do stuff just to get the donut hole f****** upset.

Lady Gaga is a pop icon. No other b**** has done what she has done in her short 5 years, nor will another be able to. The b**** is slaying in stadiums as we speak.

GO GAGA

• November 8, 2012 at 11:59 am
      JJFan1814 says:

You’re still a pathetic b****. :)

Try letting your loose bottom ass tighten up some before using those cucumbers again.

• November 8, 2012 at 1:50 pm
      Monstarebel (RihannaNavy & TeamMinaj) says:

b**** you got dragged n now you wanna say it was a joke GTFOH n be real with your s*** you fake ass h**!!

• November 8, 2012 at 2:52 pm
      !2 says:

I JUDGE FLOPS You wasn’t you sick c-nt,it,e because you are being dragged you switch it up,i bet if you saw green you would have still be running with you first comment,f-ck you.

6. November 8, 2012 at 11:09 am
    That B*tch (God loves Obama) says:

I love my fellow New Yorkers.
    Good job Gaga

7. November 8, 2012 at 11:23 am
    PrettigurlrockD Bitchess says:

Cake like LG!

8. November 8, 2012 at 11:37 am
    CBE says:

It wont even get to the people its for…

before idiots start saying Im hating, check stories about the Red cross and FEMA and see if they really gave a damn about the suffering people.

9. November 8, 2012 at 12:05 pm
    MACHIAVEL says:

Well Done Lady!!!!

10. November 8, 2012 at 12:22 pm
    Empress says:

That’s good she gives back some celebs want Budge to help no matter if it’s not your
    Home town ppl need help regardless where
    Their from and newyork help a lot of their careers ……… Too go gaga by the way
    Cake like lady gaga I love the song !!!

11. November 8, 2012 at 1:29 pm
    PIECE OF WEAVE says:

I see there is someone trying to impersonate me on this site…@PEACEOFWEAVE.

b****, since when would Piece of Weave comment on a Gaga post?
    b****, since when did Piece of Weave not sign of with ‘Perming these…’

Piece of Weave PERMING THIS b****.

12. November 8, 2012 at 1:34 pm
    Suicide Blonde says:

I’m a New Yorker too, this is good bit please let’s not act as she is the only one who donates money, a lot of money, many artists has donated too, they just don’t say it, example, Prince, Madonna, Jared Leto, blah, blah, blah….

13. November 8, 2012 at 1:41 pm
    GivingAwayFreeChairs_/_/_/ says:

She should have donated that healthy Meat Dress she tried to pull off…..

• November 8, 2012 at 1:46 pm
      GivingAwayFreeChairs_/_/_/ says:

I could have thrown that s*** on the grill, i’m still mad.lol……..

14. November 8, 2012 at 1:50 pm
    Monstarebel (RihannaNavy & TeamMinaj) says:

ok

15. November 8, 2012 at 1:54 pm
    TAYLOR SWIFTS NUMBER ONE FAN! says:

Maybe you told her fans she’s given the money, to inpsire others to gve money.

• November 8, 2012 at 1:58 pm
      TAYLOR SWIFTS NUMBER ONE FAN! says:

she*

16. November 8, 2012 at 3:43 pm
    LittleScheisse says:

IVE NEVER SEEN A GROUP OF PEOPLE BASH SOMEONE WHO IS DONATING MONEY TO HELP OTHER PEOPLES LIVES! CLEARLY U GUYS JUST DONT LIKE HER BECAUSE OF UR FAVS INSTEAD OF HER AS A PERSON! YALL BETTER GET USED TO HEARING HER NAME BECAUSE THE ‘ARTPOP’ STORM IS COMING. SO YALL b****** MIGHT NEED SOME DONATIONS TO WEATHER THAT STORM. ANYWAYS #ARTPOP2013 ENOUGH SAID! WE’LL SEE WHAT SHE CAN DO ;)

17. November 8, 2012 at 4:03 pm
    Honey CHILD please says:

Yes i am also a New Yorker, born and raised. Good for you bitchy gaga!

18. November 8, 2012 at 4:24 pm
    MC (Benron is a flop) says:

Regardless of her intentions, I am really proud of Gaga for her charity work. I really appreciate her generosity along with other people that are mentioned here that donated money, time, effort, etc……Moments like these make me appreciate and love humanity.

19. November 8, 2012 at 6:48 pm
    RUDE NAVY says:

now she got my respect , i think i will stop bashing her for good.

u go stefani :D

• November 8, 2012 at 9:58 pm
      MACHIAVEL says:

c*** You Flip Flop Again??!!!?

20. November 8, 2012 at 10:52 pm
    mobwife: b*tch i'll cut ur throat says:

Lady Gaga’s from New York! She has made millions off New Yorkers and others sellling her “garden variety snack wrap” music so SHE SHOULD DONATE 2 million to this cause. Folks are still without heat, water, electricity……Good for her & the many others that donated the MEDIA OF COURSE WONT MENTION!

It’s just sicken how the BIASED, CONTROLLED MEDIA focuses on the charitable works of certain acts (WHITE ONES) while completely ignoring the many wonderful things that others do!

It’s a damn shame we didn’t get a chance to celebrate the untold amounts of money MICHAEL JACKSON gave to charity b/c the BIASED, RACIST, EVIL ASS AMERICAN MEDIA wouldn’t report on the positives things he did. No they ran with LIES about him being a m******* and other COMPLETE RANDOM BULLSH*T CLAIMS about him!

**Symphonic Love Charities offically lauched last week**

Oh but we can talking about a F*CKING HOLLOWEEN COSTUME 0_O? ……… f*ck out here……

21. Vote

[…] That Grape Juice – Gold star for Lady Gaga. […]

22. November 11, 2012 at 10:49 am
    Omshugness says:

This is a wasted donation. I live in Far Rockaway and one tiny Red Cross truck showed up three days after the storm. The volunteers were confused and had little to no supplies. A few days later two more trucks showed up with 10 blankets and some Ready Meals. The Red Cross should be ashamed of themselves, very little of these donations are being seen in the community.