To Our Readers

Rihanna Announces European Leg Of ‘Diamonds’ World Tour

Rihanna 2 e1352886013793 Rihanna Announces European Leg Of Diamonds World Tour

‘No Love Allowed’. ‘Love Without Tragedy’. ‘Pour It Up’.

The above are three cuts fans of Pop staple Rihanna can’t wait to get their hands come the release of her new LP, ‘Unapologetic‘- November 19th.

Likely to enjoy a favorable debut come release week, today brought with it news that will undoubtedly have her ‘Navy’ reaching deep into their pockets to support the star.

She’s announced dates for the European leg of her world tour.

Check them out below…

02-July: Berlin, Germany – O2 World
09-July: Vienna, Austria – Stadthalle
20-July: Helsinki, Finland – Hartwall Arena
22-July: Stockholm, Sweden – Globen
25-July: Oslo, Norway – Telenor
26-July: Bergen, Norway – Bergenhus Castle & Fortress – Koengen

{Click here for more ticket details}

Despite pleasantly surprising with her ‘SNL set over the weekend, these shows will need to deliver the goods to legitimate any kind of crossover from being s studio act to a respectable live entertainer.

As many know, her ‘Talk That Talk “era” has yet to receive the live performance treatment, alas it would be a shame if her new material fell prey to the ‘mess’ that gripped at her  infamous Rock In Rio set.

Sam’s 2 Pence:

Now playing stadiums, Rih is not only throwing down the gauntlet to many of her female chart rivals, she’s also throwing it down to herself. She has six months and some change to pack-out such-sized venues – which requires that she convince more than her loyal Navy to show up and show out. The latter being what she’ll have to do during the period preceding the show if she doesn’t want to be left with egg on her model-esque face. Interestingly, her “eras” usually last six months, hence it’ll be super-interesting to see how she manages this feat.

Why? Because the model’s team’s coins may be able to buy radio play and unparalleled PR, but they can’t buy people in seats. That’s one transaction that, thankfully, works the other way around.

Be sure to keep it locked on That Grape Juice as we  update on the sales of the tour.

1. November 14, 2012 at 3:00 am
    OH MY GOSH.... GOOGLE KELSNETWORK AN SEE WHAT HAPPENS! says:

no one cares bout rihanna … just post the #Ice video http://bit.ly/W6Nqu8

• November 14, 2012 at 3:31 am

Many hate on Rihanna for no Logical Reason at all,
      the hate stems from Rihanna doing good in her career
      and if yo ass is mad then go after the Fellows who
      discovered Her playing on the Beach Here in the Islands
      and talking with Her and Giving Her a chance to com to America with Her song Pon De Replay, Jay loved her
      Voice and as you all know the rest is His-To-Rih………..

• November 14, 2012 at 3:36 am
      Lax says:

Haters can shy talk Her till the cows come home and
      she loves every moment of it. Remember talk don’t
      pay yo bills and commenting is fun because it’s easy
      where Rihanna is concerned, to Debunk lies and slander…

2. November 14, 2012 at 3:07 am
    Richard says:

• November 14, 2012 at 3:47 am
      Lax says:

Haters do their job of hating very well without pay
      or holidays and they are to many and to much for real…..
      They hates it when it appears that Rihanna is winning and Hey Her Navy isn’t the One’s pulling the strings Rihanna is giving Her Stan, Navy, Fand, Friends and Family what we
      want and it seem you haters Lose yet again….lol.

3. November 14, 2012 at 3:24 am
    tomuchenfo says:

I feel sorry for the people that pay to attend her concerts. Clearly, they’re slow as f***

• November 14, 2012 at 3:38 am

• November 14, 2012 at 3:48 am

TOMUCHINFO,,,,,,HATERS
      Fresh from her headlining performance at Friday’s iHeartRadio Festival, and her spectacular opening performance at the 2012 MTV VMA’s (where she won the night’s biggest award, Video Of The Year for We Found Love), superstar Rihanna opens the next chapter of her reign as this century’s Queen of the charts with her new single ‘Diamonds’. ‘Diamonds’ will make its global première tomorrow, Wednesday 26th September, with an 8:00 EMT/13:00 GMT launch at radio stations worldwide. Just weeks ago, she announced US/Canada dates for her ‘Diamonds’ World Tour 2013.

• November 14, 2012 at 8:57 am
      maka says:

U shudnt talk about ur like that….

4. November 14, 2012 at 3:46 am
    Hilly says:

I know she has a lot of fans but is she really going fill the Stade de France? Who will go to see her out of breathe, touching herself, doing something not impressive?
    If she wants to be the Black Madonna she’ll have to work on her dance moves, and vicals while she’s “dancing”. Well the Black Eyed Peas did the stadium and it was sold out so why not her.

• November 14, 2012 at 8:29 am
      12 NUMBER 1S!!!!!!! WHEN WILL BEYFLOP?!!! says:

UM YES SHE HAD TO ADD DATES ON HER LOUD TOUR WHILE IN PARIS!!! SO WHY YOU MAD?

• November 14, 2012 at 12:52 pm
        Hilly says:

Relax, i was just asking

5. November 14, 2012 at 3:49 am

RIH,,,
    ‘Diamonds’ is the first single from Rihanna’s upcoming seventh studio album on Island Def Jam/Mercury Records UK, details to be announced in the weeks and months ahead! ‘Diamonds’ was produced by Norwegian hitmakers Stargate, whose track record of worldwide Top 10 hits with Rihanna stretches back to 2006’s ‘Unfaithful,’ and includes ‘Don’t Stop the Music,’ ‘Take A Bow,’ ‘Rude Boy,’ ‘Only Girl (In the World),’ and ‘What’s My Name’ (featuring Drake), and ‘Talk That Talk.’

6. November 14, 2012 at 3:50 am

RIH,,
    Rihanna’s ‘Diamonds’ World Tour 2013 is slated to open at the Niagara Center in Buffalo on March 8th, 2013, with North American dates scheduled through May 4th. Head to http://www.rihannanow.com for further details.

• November 14, 2012 at 8:38 am
      Rihanna says:

IM RIHANNA and you are delusional lol. You keep posting all my accomplishments but Rey not cuzof me because I don’t write or produce. I’m a product. Thanks for da support but stop lying to make me look good. Thank my writers and team

• November 14, 2012 at 11:56 am
        truth( im known to DRAAAAAAGGG a b**** chile) says:

Mutha Fuckn Dead chile!! Jumps in my OWN coffin, nail it shut from the inside and rocks the coffin side to side until it falls into the grave now bury me because i just DIED laughn chile!!! I JUST COULDN’T TAKE IT!!! (sorry lax no offence to you but this WAS funny)

7. November 14, 2012 at 3:52 am

RIH,,

8. November 14, 2012 at 3:56 am
    let's be real says:

Lets be real…let me preface this by saying that I’m a Rihanna fan! Wasn’t at first but she grew on me and I love her.let me also say that in my 20 years alive I have been to see Janet Jackson, Mariah Carey,Beyoncé (3 times)Michael Jackson,Madonna(loved that show) Erykah Badu,and a few more live and I’ve seen Rihanna live twice.I had a good time but the overall performances were not good. She may have been tired or something but I swore as much as I love her I won’t be going again because I feel like if I’m paying a grip to see you perform I deserve your A-Game.I really want to see stand outs like”we all want love “performed though..I guess I’ll wait till reviews are released because I hate being disappointed.

• November 14, 2012 at 6:07 am
      blue says:

her reviews are always good. and you went to see her twice so something about the experience must have been good the first time around

• November 14, 2012 at 9:06 am
      Rihanna says:

I suck live honey. Don’t waste your coins on me. The baddest b**** on stage is the one in your avi

• November 14, 2012 at 11:57 am
        truth( im known to DRAAAAAAGGG a b**** chile) says:

cryn laughing at your name ALONE…then i reads your comments and just die chile!!!

9. November 14, 2012 at 3:56 am
    Lax says:

Rihanna’s Video Of The Year at the MTV VMA’s capped a near year-long campaign in support of her sixth studio album, ‘Talk That Talk’ (released November 21st, 2011). The album’s string of global hits spanned over a year, starting with the worldwide Number 1 smash, ‘We Found Love’ (featuring Calvin Harris). The song spent 10 weeks at Number 1 on the Billboard Hot 100, beating Rihanna’s personal best of 7 weeks at Number 1 in 2007, for ‘Umbrella’ (featuring Jay-Z). Rihanna also broke records in 2007 in the UK when she scored the longest-running Number 1 single since 1994 with ‘Umbrella’, topping the UK chart for a 10th week and equalled Whitney Houston’s record for weeks at Number 1 of any female artist in history. .,.

Broke Records, and longest Running single since 1994 with “Umbrella”
    don’t that count for something Haters?

10. November 14, 2012 at 3:56 am
    king bey says:

Thought they would be more shows

• November 14, 2012 at 8:31 am
      12 NUMBER 1S!!!!!!! WHEN WILL BEYFLOP?!!! says:

THEY ARE STILL ADDING DATES. AND CITIES

11. November 14, 2012 at 3:58 am
    Lax says:

Rihanna made history as ‘We Found Love’ became her 11th Number 1 hit on the Hot 100, and her 20th Top 10 hit. She collected her 20 Hot 100 Top 10 singles Faster ..

Than any other solo artist and placed Rihanna second only to the Beatles. In the UK, ‘We Found Love’ saw Rihanna claim her 6th Number 1 single in 5 consecutive years, a record Unequalled by any other Female Solo Artist.

12. November 14, 2012 at 4:00 am

RIH….
    The recipient of six Grammy Awards and two BRIT Awards, Rihanna has sold over 37 million albums and 146 million digital tracks worldwide, and currently holds the record for top-selling digital artist of all time. A member of the TIME 100 most influential people in the world, Forbes named Rihanna the world’s Number 1 social media star with over 2.7 billion views on YouTube/VEVO, the most ever for any female artist, over 60 million Facebook fans, and over 26 million Twitter followers.

13. November 14, 2012 at 4:02 am

RIH,,
    Rihanna doesn’t just break records with her incredible albums – she also is one of the hottest live acts in the UK. Rihanna sold over a staggering 300,000 tickets for her UK ‘Loud’ Tour that took place throughout Autumn 2011.
    Rihanna has broken the,,
    London 02 venue’s record with ten shows, the longest ever for a solo female artist at The O2 arena since it opened in 2007. This year, Rihanna sold out her biggest show to date with a spectacular set at London’s Hyde Park in July.

14. November 14, 2012 at 4:09 am
    let's be real says:

I just love this woman. I can’t wait to get my tickets

• November 14, 2012 at 6:24 am
      HALF AMAZIN says:

*scrolls up*

Didn’t you JUST say, on this exact same post, that you wouldnt be going to a Rihanna concert again?

Oh…….ok.
      Good day!

15. November 14, 2012 at 4:14 am
    HOTSTUFF says:

@ohmygosh ….

No cares about Rihanna, that’s not the chart is saying, Diamonds is currently sitting at #1 on itunes, where is ice ? .

For the haters, keep on hating all you want, Rihanna will continue to sell millions and keep on attracting thousands of people to her concerts, who believe in her talent. That’s what matters.

• November 14, 2012 at 4:14 am
      HOTSTUFF says:

no one cares about Rihanna, that’s not what the chart is saying*****

• November 14, 2012 at 8:33 am
        12 NUMBER 1S!!!!!!! WHEN WILL BEYFLOP?!!! says:

I GOT MY TICKET FOR HER NYC PERFORMANCE!!!! I CANT WAIT!!!!

16. November 14, 2012 at 4:32 am
    Lax says:

The have given her a hard time since day one and that is what make’s her Rebellious as hell,,,,,

17. November 14, 2012 at 4:56 am
    Darshelle says:

I can’t say stop turning out your product each project has to has a little timespan to see how well it will do. No matter where in the world, it revolves around the economy.

18. November 14, 2012 at 4:57 am
    Tersa says:

Her tour tickets are dirt cheap. Some of the seats on ticket masters are going for 33 dollars. Even floor seats starting at 95 dollars, in citied like Chicago, but I think her team was smart to start selling her tickets over 6 months early, because I don’t think they want a repeat of the LGOE tour. Smart team.

• November 14, 2012 at 8:35 am
      12 NUMBER 1S!!!!!!! WHEN WILL BEYFLOP?!!! says:

AND UR POINT? SHE STILL GONNA MAKE MILLIONS AND MILLIONS OF DOLLARS!! I BET YOU GOT YOUR TICKET b****!!!

19. November 14, 2012 at 5:01 am
    Lax says:

Since so many in the Us Haters her It would be cool to see what she can do
    out of the country like Pink did that time and did great…

20. November 14, 2012 at 5:30 am
    kim says:

Tickets in a period of six months and like what I witnessed her ticket prices match per performances. No wondet after touring she makes so little. That team of rihanna know she cannot sell concert tickets in short times. If you’re so lousy in an arena, imagine a stadium, more room for criticism and unsatisfied fans or children.

• November 14, 2012 at 6:21 am
      HALF AMAZIN says:

And how do you know how much $ she makes at the end of touring besides your own speculation??? Go ahead, I’ll wait for it…..

Give b****** a keyboard and they all become critics. Rihanna laughs at you all the way to the bank. Thanks for making her great.

• November 14, 2012 at 8:38 am
      12 NUMBER 1S!!!!!!! WHEN WILL BEYFLOP?!!! says:

UM HER 777 TOUR SOLD OUT AND THE TICKETS JUST WENT ON SALE!!! SO WHY U MAD?

21. November 14, 2012 at 6:29 am
    enoughalready says:

I was wondering why Diamonds was doing so good now and I got my answer, she is selling it for .50.

• November 14, 2012 at 8:39 am
      12 NUMBER 1S!!!!!!! WHEN WILL BEYFLOP?!!! says:

NO BECAUSE PEOPLE LIKE U HER FANS BOUGHT IT!!! WE WILL KEEP HER THERE AT NUMBER 1 AGAIN Y U MAD?

• November 14, 2012 at 9:03 am
      Lax says:

She get her hair did up high in the air like
      a porky pine and they say shes doing somebody else, my word.

22. November 14, 2012 at 7:32 am
    MC says:
  23. November 14, 2012 at 8:36 am
    Rihanna says:

I can’t believe n***** pay to see me live. I sound like a goat mixed with a cat, but I gotta make Blu Ivy MONEY so let me go pop my stank p**** on stage,

#NoDiamondAlbums ! #Untalented!!!!

24. November 14, 2012 at 9:08 am
    LAX says:

I CHANGED MY MIND. RIHANNA SUCKS LIVE AND I’M TURNING INTO A BEYONCE STAN. I CAN’T BELIEVE RIHANNA WENT BACK TO A MAN THAT BEAT HER ASS TO A PULP, DOES DRUGS, DOESN’T WRITE, DOESN’T PRODUCE, AND HAS NO CONTROL OVER HER CARRER. IT WAS THE ULTIMATE SLAP IN THE FACE TO FANS WHEN SHE WENT BACK TO CB AND THE FACT THAT SHE JUST DOES TERRIBLE LIVE AND IS A GIMMIK. I’VE CHANGED Y MIND

I’M A BEYONCE STAN NOW

• November 14, 2012 at 9:08 am
      Rihanna says:

YASSS GO STAN FOR THE QUEEN!

• November 14, 2012 at 11:59 am
        truth( im known to DRAAAAAAGGG a b**** chile) says:

b**** YOU WROTE BOTH OF THESE LOLOLOL!!! LAX WOULD NEVER!!! DEATH!! I cant stop laughing!!!! MORE MORE MOOOOOORE!!!!!!

25. November 14, 2012 at 9:15 am
    GiGi says:

Well not surprised she is in stadiums in the UK ……. if u notice, she is only in stadiums in the UK… that shouldn’t surprise anyone…. they love her & that is where she makes her money ….

i noticed that she wasnt able to even ad on second dates in the US arena tour ( except NY / LA areas).

Hopefully she works on her stage show a little more b/c even though I LOVE a lot of her songs I still am not willing to pay to see her in concert.

She has a strong work ethic so she earned it. if CiCi had Ri’s work ethic she could at least get into 5,000 seat theaters. Congrats to Rihanna.

• November 14, 2012 at 10:32 am
      HALF AMAZIN says:

what a loaded “compliment”

GTFOH

Fill an arena now you critics want it filled twice?? You can have all the seats in RiRi’s arenas because she gives ZERO f**** what you think. Thanks for making her great though!

• November 14, 2012 at 10:39 am
        GiGi says:

the truth hurts… she aint selling out arenas in the US and tha t is a FACT. ….. just explainin why she isnt doing arenas in the US. She really sucks as a performer based on her TV performances.

And that is why she cant sellout arenas here in the US

• November 14, 2012 at 11:23 pm
        HALF AMAZIN says:

Girl please, LOUD tour in the US was arenas! You mad. How many arena’s are you selling? Oh…..*waves BYE BYE*

• November 14, 2012 at 11:24 pm
        HALF AMAZIN says:

When Ciara’s album flops and goes double coat hanger lets see how many arenas she’s in

26. November 14, 2012 at 9:23 am
    Aynon says:

She’ll definitely fillTwickenham for 1 night but the millennium stadium and Stade de France will be half empty she has a huge following in Britain mainly London, hence the 10 shows at the O2 but Cardiff, Sunderland will be half empty. In the meantime GaGa and Beyonce can sell out stadiums across the world. Not just in the UK

27. November 14, 2012 at 9:27 am
    GiGi says:

oh my bad… looks like she is doing stadiums in France too… hope she doesnt have to move back to arena like Gaga did with one of her french shows.

28. November 14, 2012 at 9:28 am
    I am BLUE THE REAL HIVE says:

Global superstar and 16-time Grammy winner Beyoncé Knowles will be the Half-time show star at the Super Bowl. Stade the France takes 89k people uh it won’t happen rihoe

29. November 14, 2012 at 9:29 am
    I am BLUE THE REAL HIVE says:

So far only 50dates lol

• November 14, 2012 at 10:35 am
      HALF AMAZIN says:

LOL @ “So far only 50 dates”

Thats because the rest haven’t been announced yet.

Check the charts b**** :)

You’re a troll and ALL trolls are a disgrace to their faves. Now sit _/, good dog!

30. November 14, 2012 at 9:43 am
    let's be real says:

Um someone on here is REALLY pretending to be me on a blog site? Like really? Chile stop. I’m not getting tickets. I don’t live anywhere near any of those places….

31. November 14, 2012 at 9:50 am
    Zsa zsa couture says:

I saw Rihanna live during the Loud tour, and I was pleasantly surprised. I had a blast, and she was very entertaining. She didn’t sound bad either (and this is coming from someone who isn’t a big Rih fan). I purchased tickets for the Diamonds tour, so we’ll see……..

• November 14, 2012 at 10:37 am
      HALF AMAZIN says:

Maybe its just me…but I don’t purchase tour tickets to people I’m not big fans of or just casually listen to.

32. November 14, 2012 at 9:54 am
    LAX says:

I’m a pressed f*****

33. November 14, 2012 at 11:15 am
    @091094_ Twitter says:

I must admit she looks stunning in that pic, I love that hair, she should rock this hair for this coming era

34. November 14, 2012 at 12:00 pm
    truth( im known to DRAAAAAAGGG a b**** chile) says:

i’m one of Rhi’s biggest fan but Rhi Replied is hilarious chile!!!!!

35. November 14, 2012 at 4:02 pm
    TeamBreezym says:

So a couple days ago you say she had one of the highest grossing tours with “Loud” at nearly $100 million …and now u say that u hope she fills these stadiums and seats??

My 2 pence… lay off the crack pipe hunie

36. November 15, 2012 at 7:19 am
    THE DIAMOND NAVY says:

If you comment on Rihanna’s posts regularly you are either a Rihanna fan or Beyonce. So STFU “haters” you all are Rihanna b****! Just admit you are a fan, you will no longer be a delusional follower who claims to hate her yet takes time outta they dull lives to cyber-stalk her.