ChrisBrown_X_DeluxeEdition_outnow_728x90

Watch: Bruno Mars Vocally Flies With ‘When I Was Your Man’ On ‘Kimmel’

bruno mars 2013 Watch: Bruno Mars Vocally Flies With When I Was Your Man On Kimmel

Bruno Mars‘ new album ‘Unorthodox Jukebox’ may be selling rather handsomely, but that hasn’t stopped the stage blazer from continuing along the promo trail.

Leaving the theatrics on the bench, Mars (real name Peter Gene Hernandez) took to the stage on Jimmy Kimmel Live! last night, delivering an impressive vocal display of album cut ‘When I Was Your Man’.

Watch the 27 year old take flight after the jump…

As ever, Bruno nailed it. Great performance.

• January 11, 2013 at 9:59 am
    JuanR says:

Let me say something

First of all add Leona to the vocal bible poll.

Second
    I AM NOT READY FOR the KING B. Hide your faves cuz these year she’s about to SLAY!

Thank you!

• January 11, 2013 at 10:02 am
    Fresh Navi says:

nothing special or captivating

it was boring and monotone.

Moonshine is the only other worthy single on the album then its a wrap

i preferred his debute

• January 11, 2013 at 10:15 am
    King B>Rihanna says:

Bruno Mars is everything…………….I mean talented and s***.Drops panties!

• January 11, 2013 at 10:30 am
    Hilly says:

Flawless vocals, great song, awesome album and amazing artist! Can’t wait for him to go on tour

• January 11, 2013 at 10:41 am
    COLE says:

YAWN!!!!!!!

If THIS is the standard set for Male singers, then I am TRULY DISAPPOINTED.

Where is the Male vocal talent at? Where? And I eont wanna hear no b******* about Trey Songz, Chris Brown, Francine Oceanika, Usher etc… I mean true vocalistd and not those BEG to sound likr women by overusing their falsetto.

Boy, do I miss the days of Luther V, Barry W, Al G and Teddy P

Trip88 Replied:

I don’t usually comment, but…what in the world are you going on about? I see you comment on nearly every single Bruno post with the same type of tired comment. You MUST not be too tired of anything dealing with him. Y’know, people and topics I don’t particularly care for…I avoid…maybe you should give that a try. Also, you do realize the artists you named still have albums sold, right? Why don’t you go and buy them, listen to them, and have a nice tall glass of stfu!

• January 11, 2013 at 1:00 pm
    2013 Baby!! says:

Yep just express your foolishness if u diss this performance and talent….you’re welcome.
    Proud of you Bru! :)

• January 11, 2013 at 1:03 pm
    Yes says:

If u miss them guys singing with barritones or whatever, I believe their materials are still on sale….GO buy ‘em.
    Go Bruno!

• January 11, 2013 at 3:52 pm
    Christian says:

AMAZING!!!!!!!!

• January 11, 2013 at 4:11 pm
    ƸӜƷ MC ƸӜƷ says:

Wow, he’s fantastic at what he does and I love him. Love this guy. I had no idea he was 27 o_O I thought he was around 23-24.

• January 13, 2013 at 5:48 am
    Music_head32 says:

WTH r some of u hearing..This man’s voice is clearly amazing..I usually don’t comment on other ppl’s opinion..But C’MON SON..He is talented..Even a blind man can see that..IJS!!