Chris Brown Confirms Kelly Rowland & Rihanna Collaborations On ‘X’

shares
chris brown kelly rowland Chris Brown Confirms Kelly Rowland & Rihanna Collaborations On X

‘X’ marks the spot for both Kelly Rowland and Rihanna.

The Pop-Urban divas have both been tapped to appear on Chris Brown‘s hotly anticipated new album.

Details after the jump…

Confirmation came courtesy of 23-year-old Brown during an interview with Fuse today to promote the project’s lead single ‘Fine China’.

Peep  C-Breezy spill his collaborations – both on and off his album below…

On paper at least, ‘X’ gets more exciting by the day.

For, say what we will about his relationship with Rihanna, it’s hard to deny that the duo generally make solid music together — even if it’s apparently ‘Nobody’s Business’.

On the Kelly Rowland front, we’ve been awaiting this collabo for the longest! The Destiny’s Child alum is arguably one of R&B’s leading ladies at present and with Brown re-embracing the genre on this particular project, their pairing now seems more apt than ever.

Peep Chris and Kelly getting close on tour together below and be sure to keep it all the way locked on TGJ for the latest on ‘X’…

shares

This Week's Top Commentators

Top Commentators

• I STAN(D) FOR TALENT

I STAN(D) FOR TALENT (153)

• Tyler

Tyler (140)

• rita ora can win a oscar

rita ora can win ... (137)

• Mark111

Mark111 (81)

1. April 1, 2013 at 6:27 pm
    JARED (WHITE DUDE) says:

As long as he is still planning to provide us with the ‘Classic R&B/Soul’ sound he promised us; ‘Sam Cooke, Marvin Gaye, Donny Hathaway etc’… I couldn’t care less who he’s featuring but WHY Rihanna? AGAIN…

It better not be another ‘B’Day Cake/Nobody’s Business’ Part 2.

>>>

• April 2, 2013 at 2:21 am
      Ilijah Johnson says:

We can dance if we want to
      We’ve got all your life and mine
      As long as we abuse it, never gonna lose it
      Everything’ll work out right
      I say, we can dance if we want to
      We can leave your friends behind
      Cause your friends don’t dance and if they don’t dance
      Well they’re no friends of mine

2. April 1, 2013 at 6:29 pm
    Suicide Blonde says:

Another Rihanna collaboration, last time i checked their relationship was “Nobody bidness”.

• April 1, 2013 at 6:39 pm
      Fresh Navi says:

NEVER THOUGHT YOU WERE SO SIMPLE MINDED

No Bodies Business menaing … f*** YOUR OPINION ABOUT WHAT THEY HAVE

• April 1, 2013 at 6:54 pm
        Suicide Blonde says:

You chose the wrong person, don’t even try, ‘I’ll leave it at that’.

• April 1, 2013 at 6:59 pm
        Fresh Navi says:

LOL ok Internet Gangster im profoundly scared MR.

• April 1, 2013 at 7:07 pm
        Suicide Blonde says:

Just respect others opinions.

• April 1, 2013 at 10:28 pm
      Teacher says:

And it still aint yo business b****!

3. April 1, 2013 at 6:29 pm
    Alex says:

YAAAAAS! That Kelly Rowland duet better be a single! I’VE BEEN WAITING MY ENTIRE LIFE! Kelly is my favourite artist ever, and Chris is my fav male artist. Now that they’ve joined forces, it only means a SMASH record in the making! Can’t wait for ‘X’ and ‘Talk A Good Game’ #RowlandStone #TeamBreezy

• April 1, 2013 at 8:31 pm
      mob: I love my boy C Breezy f*ck you haters says:

I’m really getting excited for his new material. I’m loving FINE CHINA the song and video simply slay! I can’t wait to see what he has cooking with Kelly and JLO. He and Rihanna always seem to slay together so we know what that will sound like.

4. April 1, 2013 at 6:31 pm
    HoneychildPlease says:

I can’t wait to hear his album!!! I’m so here for Chris!

5. April 1, 2013 at 6:32 pm
    Bizo says:

Miss Kelly and Breezy, two of the hottest names in R&B are going
    To kill the colabo!! Can’t wait to hear what they been cooking up..

6. April 1, 2013 at 6:36 pm
    Late says:

I really want Chris to win this time around. If he plays his cards right, this album will do great things for him and could see him musically back in the same place he was in when his first cd dropped…before all the dance music. This new song just sounds so retro/pure r&b, and I think this is what people really want from him right now.

7. April 1, 2013 at 6:42 pm
    Fresh Navi says:

TBQFH Beyonce fans should kiss Kelly & Michealle’s ass because had it not been for Destiny Child sales

beyonce Album sales would be just average

as it stands Beyonce solo sales Dims in comparison to GAGA and Swifty

Notably Billboard Did an article which asserted that with every successive beyonce album her sales has decloned

poor dat!!!

what Kinda Kang Does that?

i f****** CANT
    REGRESSION ANYBODY?
    AN INDICATION OF A DYEING EMPIRE?

• April 1, 2013 at 6:49 pm
      Vee says:

How do you know that? Where is your glass ball? I guess you could say the same about any other solo artist that’s been in a group then. Because there are a lot of them. And you are shading Beyonces albums sales, when Rihannas aint any better either honey.

• April 1, 2013 at 6:57 pm
        Fresh Navi says:

NO BOOO THE DIFFERENCE IS

Beyonce is KING remember? a KING!!!!

Kings do Swifty and Adele Numbers they dont do numbers in comparision to RIHANNA?

im dying looooool :D

• April 1, 2013 at 7:01 pm
        Vee says:

I don’t call Beyonce king because of sales tbh. In fact I don’t call her King at all. But Beyonce is one of the greatest female performers of her generation its undeniable, so that’s why her fans call her that. And unlike Rihanna, what she lacks in sales, she can fall back on with talent.

• April 1, 2013 at 7:16 pm
        Fresh Navi says:

I agree beyonce is a EXCELENT PERFORMER!

She however has fell off there is no substance to her and she has become so conbtived

In her attempts to keep up with rihanna and being jay-z wife shes lost who she really is.

and thats with no shade at all its just the truth

rihanna is a lazy performer with a steller discography and HUGE statistics to back her brand

MOST OF ALL SHE IS PERSONABLE AND RELATABLE
        SHE HAS STAR QUALITY

A CERTAIN STAR QUALITY / PERSONALITY THAT HAS ELUDE BEYONCE

not saying that beyonce must smoke weed or whatever cause thats not what i meant about personality as it relates to rihanna

BUT RIHANNA IS JUST A REAL PERSON SHE IS WHO SHE IS.

• April 1, 2013 at 7:24 pm
        Vee says:

Well all you just said is totally subjective because I find Rihanna very pretentious as her person and her whole persona is part of her image and brand *Shrugs*. I dont relate to her all at 20, so its down to you and what you like get from an artist. Whereas people cant fathom Beyonce as a person because she is old school with her approach in many ways. I like her because she has her head screwed on with a business mind and can express herself however she wants in her music, but when do you ever hear anyone who has ever encountered say a bad word about her as a person? But that is the way I see it along with Beyonces and Rihannas stats (Rihannas stats don’t impress me besides her singles). And I don’t see how any of that has anything to do with your original comment in the first place.

8. April 1, 2013 at 6:55 pm
    Bey a butterfly says:

Should be intresting, iv’e never pictuerd them working together. hopfully it’s go. And word up to Chris, just hear that fin china trake, sounds nice. I think you’ve got a winner. #Team Brezzy.

9. April 1, 2013 at 6:58 pm
    riqueen says:

its just gonna be great.

10. April 1, 2013 at 7:12 pm
    tina turner forever says:

I’m so tired of People talking s*** about Beyonce!

Anyway I’m sooo excited to hear Chris and Kelly!! Ohhh this going to be amazing kelly has always spoke highly about chris and rihanna. So I know this collab will be out of respect. I can’t wait to have this record in my collection.

I bet this will amazing I’m so happy about kelly always adds a flare to people songs..she gets on a song and takes it to a whole other level. So definitely has a Special. Presence about her and only a hater would deny that fact.

11. April 1, 2013 at 7:22 pm
    DOSSOME says:

Ugh,3 features already confirmed in less than a week…Why Chris??If he really needs to get that Classic RnB/Soul feel,then he shouldn’t be collaborating with these mainstream acts…Try people like erykah badu,india arie,jill scott or solange if you MUST collaborate with other artists.I already love FINE CHINA & I sure don’t want to be disappointed

• April 1, 2013 at 8:36 pm
      mob: I love my boy C Breezy f*ck you haters says:

Ooooo don’t make me drool……LOL I LOVE JILL SCOOT!

We will see who is on what single. He is woking with them doesn’t mean the song will make the CD or even be a single!

12. April 1, 2013 at 7:27 pm
    SLAYRIAH CAREY (SUPERIOR DIVA) says:

Kelly though? I’m not here for that gurl.
    He should collaborate with Keyshia Cole.

• April 1, 2013 at 7:43 pm
      Melanie says:

You really want to hear keyshia cole raggedy voice ass on a chris brown record what hell lol!!

• April 1, 2013 at 8:36 pm
      lyric lee says:

ms kelly will slay – she is really getting it in this era and I am loving it! work!

13. April 1, 2013 at 7:41 pm
    JER says:

awesome I’m feeling the spontanuity around the whole project

14. April 1, 2013 at 8:10 pm
    tera says:

this is the person i want to hear abt u go kelly

15. April 1, 2013 at 8:17 pm
    Cream says:

If you can’t get Beyonce lower your standers to Kelly. Chris brown is done and he look like he stank.

• April 1, 2013 at 8:35 pm
      jason says:

First off kelly has always been the go to person for collaborations. Beyonce is a little to high on her horse. To collab with anyone that isn’t rocnation affiliated since when is kelly a low standard. Oh and who says chris wanted beyonce in the first place he is chris brown he can anybody he want to

• April 1, 2013 at 8:43 pm
        jason says:

This isn’t 2003 anymore last time I checked Beyonce was the one being called washed up and done run the world vdeo has more dislikes than Friday by Rebecca Black. As does bowdown
        She called. Ot for stilling ideas for her countdown video and she hasn’t had number 1 song since single ladies. Top adele or lady ga ga Rihanna is known to make Better. Songs than her. And her album sales have decreased over years.

So yea what where you saying?

16. April 1, 2013 at 8:29 pm
    Lovebird says:

I miss Jake, thank the internet gods for Jared.

17. April 1, 2013 at 8:38 pm
    Rosie says:

Hahaha. “Classic R&B” my ass. This will just be another generic run off the mill critically-panned Trey Songz mess.

18. April 1, 2013 at 9:10 pm
    Oh hey says:

He should collaborate with JOJO, team breezy help me out!!!

19. April 1, 2013 at 9:11 pm
    Oh hey says:

He should work with JoJo, I think they could make a hit together

20. April 1, 2013 at 9:12 pm
    Lovebird says:

OMG I now see OWA will never get a release date because wigs are about to get snatched the f*** out up to their nappy roots.

YASSSSS, Epic Records has confirmed Avril Lavigne is coming back. Cannot wait.

http:// www . epicrecords . com / news / get-avril-lavigne %E2%80%99s-%E2%80%9Chere%E2%80%99s-never-growing-up%E2%80%9D-itunes-49

• April 1, 2013 at 10:02 pm
      FAF says:

Who the f*** is Avril Lavigne post 2007 and “GirlFLOP?” disaster featuring Lil FLOPPA :lol: Ciara last hit was atleast in the last 3 yrs.

I’m signing u up for 4 copies of #OWA since you’re so pressed to know the details

#JUNE4

#KELLYWHO?

21. April 1, 2013 at 10:04 pm
    X,Y,"and Z" says:

*sigh* Kelly Roland?!

Well, “TeamBreezy” can do the heavy lifting with “X”.

I guess I’ll stay with FAME (his BEST offering yet).

X,Y,”and Z” – Out..!!

22. April 1, 2013 at 10:12 pm
    Kate Middleton says:

Oooookayyy then…

23. April 2, 2013 at 5:04 am
    Chris Brown - X (nuovo album 2013) - Pagina 2 says:

[…] […]

24. April 2, 2013 at 10:16 pm
    tera says:

i avent seen x y and z abt a year or may be more!!!!!!!!!!!! that numbscull up the top i am talkin to @cream i wasnt even talkin abt cb or that witch of a b**** beyonce ##$$%%% can beyonce lower my standard to kelly??????????? no she not even on kellys level when it comes to morals and values so please go and eat s***