To Our Readers

Hot Shots: Ariana Grande Shoots ‘Baby I’ Video

ariana grande baby i video e1375084213894 Hot Shots: Ariana Grande Shoots Baby I Video

Ariana Grande is wasting no time pairing her latest single ‘Baby I’ with a video.

The vocal sensation, whose four-octave range is seeing her likened to legend Mariah Carey, was snapped shooting the visual for the brewing hit in Los Angeles over the weekend.

With the Summer in full effect, it appears the 20-year-old is cooking up a clip that encapsulates this. We can’t wait to see it!

Peep more pics below…

ariana grande baby i video 2 Hot Shots: Ariana Grande Shoots Baby I Video
ariana grande baby i video 3 e1375084328761 Hot Shots: Ariana Grande Shoots Baby I Video
ariana grande baby i video 4 Hot Shots: Ariana Grande Shoots Baby I Video

Haven’t heard ‘Baby I’ yet? Take a listen below…

Ariana’s debut album ‘Yours, Truly’ arrives later this year.

1. |
    July 29, 2013 at 3:15 am
    Love on top says:

Is that the only hairstyle she has? She looks good tho

July 29, 2013 at 3:33 am
      AAAAABBBB says:

Wow…My friend Hanna has just married to a millionaire, they met via designed for the elite, a place where you can meet attorneys, political figures, investors, extremely successful entrepreneurs, millionaires, doctors, professional athletes, celebrities and models, etc. If you are looking to date the elite, maybe you can take a try ~~~
      Rìсhfishеs.οrg
      ///\\\\

July 29, 2013 at 3:57 am
      stephy the lambily says:

LOL She is really gving me Mariah Carey Fantasy/Dreamlover Video with those shorts & Hair style

2. |
    July 29, 2013 at 3:21 am
    J says:

Looking good babe!!!!
    Cant wait for you to win your first grammy

July 29, 2013 at 3:58 am
      stephy the lambily says:

lol

July 29, 2013 at 1:20 pm
        ATM JAM says:

laughing at #beautiful’s sales? me too!

3. |
    July 29, 2013 at 3:26 am
    J says:

This Song Sucks! So Repetitive! I Hope All Her Songs Dont Sound Like The Way.

4. |
    July 29, 2013 at 3:28 am
    RihNaj says:

This is the new Mariah, love it or hate its true…..old Mariah is WASHED and she knows it too (:

July 29, 2013 at 3:59 am
      stephy the lambily says:

b**** PLEASE!!!! SHE IS THE NEW ARIANA GRANDE.

5. |
    July 29, 2013 at 4:01 am
    Beyawnce says:

Omg I’m actually jealous she has everything to slayyy

July 29, 2013 at 6:35 am
      Beyawnce says:

@Sam can you f****** do something about this . Again I didnt write this .

6. |
    July 29, 2013 at 4:07 am
    stephy the lambily says:

This video will be cool. I can’t wait to see it.

7. |
    July 29, 2013 at 4:18 am
    Super Cisus says:

Better than fat ugly flat voice ass Mooriah! Slay b****

8. |
    July 29, 2013 at 5:01 am
    JER says:

This b****…………….

is she doing it on purpose. The look, the songs, the vocals. What kind of in depth study of Mariah? She is doing the ABSOLUTE most.

July 29, 2013 at 5:48 am
      Yours Truly says:

The only one doing the most here is you. Mariah is not the first to wear her hair like that or wear heels with shorts and a white top. Get over it. You don’t like Ariana but you comment on every single post. You are pressed.

July 29, 2013 at 12:06 pm
        JER says:

Child please she’s an easy read and if I’m pressed then you are a concave b****. Go throw yourself into traffic.

9. |
    July 29, 2013 at 5:34 am
    Suicide Blonde says:

Even the style, Reductive chick, how old is she?, she looks like she hasn’t hit puberty yet, girl, they are waiting 4 U in Kinder Garden.

July 29, 2013 at 5:50 am
      Yours Truly says:

Judging by your English you haven’t hit puberty either :(

July 29, 2013 at 1:23 pm
      ATM JAM says:

this is the weakest shade you’ve ever thrown..

10. |
    July 29, 2013 at 5:39 am
    Yours Truly says:

Her and Jai are so cute together. I can’t wait to see the video, its supposed to be 90s themed

11. |
    July 29, 2013 at 5:49 am
    JOHNVIDAL says:

Who wears short jeans like that in 2013???????? Maybe it´s a new trend in teh USA or something but I swear people wearing them like that were people in the mid 90´s, meaning MARIAH CAREY in her Music Box-Daydream videos/eras. Like seriously! Baby I is 40 on itunes. Congrats girl. Great new Cher Lloyd!

July 29, 2013 at 5:54 am
      Yours Truly says:

Cute that you’re keeping updates on Ariana’s iTunes positions. She really has you pressed huh? Did you notice where The Way is? Baby I has had no promo but word of mouth. Once the video drops and it gets released to radio it will jump back up. I’m sure you’ll be watching ;)

July 29, 2013 at 6:20 am
        JOHNVIDAL says:

I checked US itunes before visiting TGJ for the first time in like 2 weeks. I didn´t remember her single was out or anything, I just saw it and I was surprised, I thought she was slaying, but it seems all the other mediocre Disney girls are selling more than her. Doesn´t look like that big debut to me, but we´ll see.

July 29, 2013 at 1:25 pm
        ATM JAM says:

@JOHNVIDAL Ariana isn’t a disney girl tho… she starred on Victorious a show on NICK.

July 29, 2013 at 6:27 am
      Charlotte says:

John Vidal stfu you old bitter queen. You are so pressed and bothered by this girl who has done nothing for you. Focus on your fave an her lack of relevancy. Keep on wishing it were 1993 f***. And everyone wears high waisted denim shorts ugly.

November 14, 2013 at 4:58 pm
      uhadme@hello says:

everyone wears those now a days its like a n=vintage theme now with an indie twisttt (:

12. |
    July 29, 2013 at 5:52 am
    Suicide Blonde says:

Of course is inspired in the 90, the ironic.

13. |
    July 29, 2013 at 6:04 am
    LaLopez says:

First it was Whitney, then Jlo, then Christina, then Nicki now its poor little Ariana. The Lambs are always attacking the girls because they’re so insecure.
    They know that Mariah is nothing without a payola check since she can’t sing like she used to and it’s killing them that Ariana is intentionally swiping her and getting away with it. Karma for how she treated the other girls.

July 29, 2013 at 6:21 am
      JOHNVIDAL says:

Keep Whitney-true great out of your mouth please! The nerve…

July 29, 2013 at 7:25 am
      DOSSOME says:

Even Jlo stans talk too,girl bye

14. |
    July 29, 2013 at 6:29 am
    DOSSOME says:

Why are people attacking Mariah here when it’s this girl doing the copying..DREAMLOVER VIDEO style is all i see….Everything this girl does Mariah did before and waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay better.

July 29, 2013 at 6:37 am
      Charlotte says:

So Beyonce, Rihanna, Miley and others are copying Mariah too? That clothing style is very popular!!!! Shut up!!

July 29, 2013 at 7:18 am
        DOSSOME says:

You must be ”Daydreamin”…this kid is copying,imitating,rippin-off,swagger-jacking Miss Mariah Carey and until she starts pretending to be original,I doubt she’ll go far..

15. |
    July 29, 2013 at 6:36 am
    Charlotte says:

Ariana is adorable! I hate the bitter lambs!!!

July 29, 2013 at 7:10 am
      DOSSOME says:

You gonna hate us for a looooooooooooong time because the queen ain’t goin nowhere,ask leona & xtina ;-) ….as long as you ignorance infested kids keep disrespectfully bringin the queen’s name up everytime they post about this Ashanti-with-a-whistle-register girl,trust me we’ll show up to defend Mariah

16. |
    July 29, 2013 at 7:27 am
    Luvbey says:

Now I see why everyone hates the Lambs

17. |
    July 29, 2013 at 7:46 am
    boy says:

Lambs oh Lambs. Listen! In the beginning I was also like yeahhh OMG
    she is copying MIMI and tried to defend Mariah Carey to those
    that said: yeah she is better then her even when she was in her prime and bla bla bla.

We all know thats just bull….. We all know that when Mariah Carey
    comes out with THE ART OF LETTING GO she will be once again steel our hearts and people will still come to her post and hate on her.

Let we just wait to a MIMI post and comment to give her love, then to waste our time with this wannabe B…H (although I have to admit she has talent, in copying to HAHAHA LOL but serious she can sing though…).

I don’t know if you my fellow Lambs have noticed that she gets the most comments because of the lambs. Otherwise nobody is checking for her. And the only reason because of people saying she is better then…. Is because they want to start a fight.

Even the author of this article. In every post of this chick he brings the comparison stuff what really is terrible for this girl that is only 20 yeras old and is in the beginning of her life and has big dreams and hopes for her future. But know she has to live for the rest of her life in the shadow of the one and only miss MARIAH CAREY. That is really hard to handle.

So lambs I know it’s hard… but push your self to ignore the post about her and don’t comment and give this people what they want: HATE. Bye all… LAMB CHOP FOR LIFE.

July 29, 2013 at 8:33 am
      DOSSOME says:

Damn…..you just made me feel guilty for commenting on Ariana’s post :D ….I promise not to give this girl my attention until she deserves it,so i’ll never comment on her posts ever again :) :) :) :)

18. |
    July 29, 2013 at 9:41 am
    Prince Minaj says:

OMG yall sooooo pressed, Ariana CLEARLY states that the 90s era & Mariah Carey influence okay she is using this platform to get out there okay. HOPEFULLY all her material on the album wont sound so Mariah for all yall Lambs. So please get off her back she can sing, but that doesnt mean she is comin for Mariah or anything she is payin homage. Sam or whoever wrote this is starting drama though when he compares her to Mariah so just chill and enjoy the music.

19. |
    July 29, 2013 at 12:03 pm
    rihking (na na na dont be shy) says:

This song is so cute i f*cking love her !

20. |
    July 29, 2013 at 12:06 pm
    rihking (na na na dont be shy) says:

However i hear some mimi in there.Originality is best. Even though it sounds like some copy and past s*** its still really cute.I still love her.

21. |
    July 29, 2013 at 8:39 pm
    Auntie_Jackie says:

Do they not know how to market people anymore?

These new pop stars are all just re-hashes of people like Madonna, Grace Jones, Mariah Carey & Janet Jackson — with much less talent.

Ariana is great and cute and talented, but it’s a cheap way to get her out there by mimicking her favorite artist.