Exclusive: K. Michelle Spills On New Album, Reality Show, Lil Kim Drama, & More

With K. Michelle‘s new single ‘Love ‘Em All’ flying the flag for her forthcoming sophomore album, That Grape Juice caught up with the outspoken star who readily dished on the project and the plans she’s put in place to see it soar.

Ever-candid, the soulful chanteuse revealed a unique strategy that will see her pair the LP with out-of-the-box visuals and work different songs at different genre formats – including Country. She also waxed honest about her upcoming VH1 reality show ‘K. Michelle: My Life’ (which kicks off next month)

That isn’t all, though. For, true to form, Michelle served up LOL’s aplenty – particularly when detailing her issues with Lil Kim and Elle Varner, the latter of whom she appeared open to burying the hatchet with.

Never a dull moment with K Michelle. Check out our exclusive interview above!

Sponsored

1. October 13, 2014 at 10:57 am
    Akkad says:
    +12
    -11

She lied about being beat and has beef with everyone. As Lil Kim said you’re the nut in the bag no one wants. Girl you are no longer relevant.

• October 13, 2014 at 8:37 pm
      Cupid says:

I also believe kim. K does come off like a bag of nuts. A loud mouth crazy person in the lime light.

• October 14, 2014 at 9:28 pm
        eanougha says:

.Are you still sîngle ?You are not alone. Free joîn==============

Ϻ i x e d Luv . c/o/m =========== Millions of sîngles have joined it.. This is a Serious înterracîal datîng sîte for black and whîte sîngles seeking relationships, friendships, datîng ,love and more. Sîngle black people meeting sîngle white people is why we are here. Hundreds of new înterracial sîngles who same as you join here everyday.
        xcbxcb

2. October 13, 2014 at 10:57 am
    jjjschmidt says:
    +11

I’m really rooting for K. Michelle & want her to win because she is one of the few promising R&B female acts to come out recently. However, I think she just needs some PR rebranding + refinement and she would receive the attention for her musicality she deserves. Hopefully now that she is managed by Troy Carter + Atom Factory the era of ABWAH can will be a good one. Love Em All is a good song BTW …

3. October 13, 2014 at 11:01 am
    Queen Nicki says:

Dam that thing chats s***.

4. October 13, 2014 at 11:17 am
    Brittany Epps says:
    +10
    -10

No one gives a f*** about this non singing thot

5. October 13, 2014 at 11:32 am
    ESSENCE_OF_SEAN says:
    +12

TRAIL MIX

6. October 13, 2014 at 11:56 am
    vh1access BLog says:

I’m getting tired of her speaking about the same thing

7. October 13, 2014 at 12:05 pm
    Rihboy says:

I can’t stand her! I hope keyshia gets Her act together and knocks this h** back down to size! She is way to confident. I liked her better when she humbled herself. She can sing her ass off, but her attitude and demeanor voids that out for me. I’m rooting for Tamar/keyshia.

• October 13, 2014 at 2:04 pm
      NOLIES says:

Exactly! I rather route for I Am… Tamuppet & Screechyshia Common Cold before I ever even like K Marthochelle.

8. October 13, 2014 at 12:06 pm
    Fancy BISH says:
    +12

“That chick is a bag of pecans. A trailmix. You know when you eating a trailmix and all the nuts you like you eat and the nuts that you can’t stand you put them back in the bag. She’s the bag of nuts you put back in the bag. Like a black jelly bean. She is NUTS. She is so nuts you are liable to see her skipping. Who skips? Why would I ever make her my child’s godmother? I’ve only met this woman one time…one time in person. We talked on the phone after that because she was a fan of mine. We never had a conversation about her being my child’s godmom. I DON’T know you. Why would I do that?” -Lil Kim 😉

9. October 13, 2014 at 12:16 pm
    truth (icki is the QWEEN OF PUSHBACK!! Iggy got her scuured honey. #IckiAFlop) says:

Honey i wont even watch the bag of nuts. I see y Memphis beat this ho ass. She NEEDED to get her ass beat by him. He need to knock another tooth out this biitch mouth

• October 13, 2014 at 12:27 pm
      I'm Booked says:

There’s Nothing Funny About Domestic Violence You Skum!

• October 13, 2014 at 1:04 pm
        MisdamenorFan says:

Is this a title of a book?

• October 13, 2014 at 1:21 pm

Fu ck u wwhore! You need YO ho ass kicked like her. She lied about it but u need yo ass beat by a man u manless ho

10. October 13, 2014 at 12:35 pm
    Mimi Carey says:

Her voice is too obnoxious for my tastes. Some of her music is good.

11. October 13, 2014 at 12:37 pm
    Dance4U819 says:

K is doing is what Kelly and Ciara too lazy to do and that’s branch out. The fact that she’s talking about working songs at different radio formats and shooting musicals and shooting movies is why nobody thinks she’s a flop even though her singles sell nothing and her album isn’t even Gold yet.

She’s hella innovative and the other chicas need to learn from her.

• October 13, 2014 at 1:00 pm
      Keyshia Cole stan says:

She’s a flop sis

• October 13, 2014 at 1:44 pm
        nicki minaj says:

just like keyshia cole so please stop talking

12. October 13, 2014 at 1:52 pm
    LIL' KIM IS THE G.O.A.T. says:

I can’t wait to laugh at this flop’s album sales. K.MARTchelle is so dumb, just like Keyshia Coleslaw. She has put the final nail in the coffin of her career by picking a fight with the Queen of Rap Lil’ Kim. She is too dumb to understand that 80% of her fan base are Lil’ Kim fans FIRST AND FOREMOST! Her dissing Lil’ Kim has eroded her fan base. Her next album will be a major FLOP!

• October 13, 2014 at 2:59 pm
      BANKS stan says:

Meanwhile Lil Kim is struggling to release mixtapes. F*** outta here ape

• October 13, 2014 at 3:23 pm
        ESSENCE_OF_SEAN says:

BUT IT’S OUT… ALL 3 OF EM

13. October 13, 2014 at 2:02 pm
    NOLIES says:

MJB’ lessor. Keyshia Cole’s lessor. Yodeler of Thot n’ B. Liar. Donkey Michelle… #BlackJellyBean

14. October 13, 2014 at 4:48 pm
    BeyRihLiyah says:

I see the lil CUMM bucket stans are seething as usual Anyways kmichelle seems like she’s in a good place I love her new single Love em all its a perfect blend of pop, rock and r&b and im glad she’s making records that can be played on different radio formats im glad that she’s not trying to be boxed in

• October 13, 2014 at 6:49 pm
      MisdamenorFan says:

That’s the problem she isn’t getting any play. She will forever be a local urban artist. Not saying she doesn’t have talent but that s*itty attitude will keep her in that box.

15. October 13, 2014 at 7:23 pm
    phillydoinit says:

I love you K!!!

16. October 14, 2014 at 12:44 pm
    First Lady says:

I don’t get the hype with her. She can’t sing and her music is stupid. Her new single is garbage.

17. October 14, 2014 at 7:34 pm