Welcome to the new ThatGrapeJuice.net

Entertainment

American Idol: Joshua Ledet & Jessica Sanchez Soar

With the latest season of American Idol all but over, the Top 4 are pulling out all the stops to clench the still-coveted Idol title.

Last night’s episode saw contestants Joshua Ledet and Jessica Sanchez shine bright and shine loud. Indeed, like the mail-man, these two always deliver.

Watch Ledet tackle ‘It’s A Man’s World’ above, and 16 year old Sanchez belt Dreamgirls classic ‘And I Am Telling You’ below…

Needless to say, either of these would make fitting winners. And, if handled correctly, could restore some post-show credibility to the Idol brand. The show has run¬†entirely¬†too long for the only “relevant” names to be Kelly Clarkson, Jennifer Hudson, Fantasia, and Carrie Underwood.

Who do you think should win?

• May 10, 2012 at 12:45 pm
    Polliboy says:

I really can’t choose…i Jessica was my absolute favorite until now…Joshua sounded amazing. I didn’t think Jessica could follow that, but she definitely handled that.

• May 10, 2012 at 2:46 pm
    B4REAL02 says:

I think Josh will win this…..He delivers every time….I haven’t heard a song yet that he did not kill. Like for instance that India.Arie Song he murdered….that last run in the song was absolutely sickening!!!! Mantasia in that thang!!!

• May 10, 2012 at 4:56 pm
    Sleazy says:

Jessica should win omg that girl Nails it all the time she went INNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

• May 10, 2012 at 8:22 pm
    Garrett Clayman says:

team jessica fo evah!

• May 12, 2012 at 1:58 pm
    amy says:

I think Jessica will win this because she has a huge fan base from her hometown and from Filipinos and Mexicans. And of course, she definitely has the most unbelievably amazing voice!

• May 14, 2012 at 4:15 am
    Marilyn M. Balingbing says:

I think Jessica will win.She’s really great!

• May 15, 2012 at 5:00 pm
    NINA ROSS says:

I BELIEVE JOSH HAS IT ALL, HE MOVES ME EVERYTIME I HEAR HIM SO I KNOW HE’S MOVING OTHER PEOPLE MAKING TEARS COME EVERYTIME. ALREADY WAITING FOR HIS CD. OFF THE CHAIN!!!!!!!!!!!