* I’m sure many of you have been wondering about our interview with Chris Brown. Yes, I did receive all of your emails, however I wanted to wait until I was fully aware of the situation at hand before informing you guys.
As planned Chris arrived here in London to play shows at the indig02 a few weeks back, however he was added to line-up for the BBC 1Xtra Live festival in Coventry at the last minute – meaning more rehearsal time. As a result pretty much all of his allocated press time was cut – which unfortunately included ours. The long and short of the situation is that the interview has been postponed. I stress the word ‘postponed’, as my contact at Sony BMG UK (Chris’ label here) has kindly confirmed that a new date for the interview has been set for the latter part of May.
Annoying as this is, it literally is ‘one of those things’. Often, bridging the site with the industry can prove rather unpredictable – both in good and not so good ways – the latter of which I’m learning the hard way about at present. Not to worry though, do rest assured that the interview is definitely still on
and your submitted questions have been considered for shortlisting. You can submit them, if you haven’t already, by clicking here
* In regard to the Trina interview, it will be posted in audio form tomorrow (with written at a later date). Much of the delay has been due to the fact that it’s so long (45 minutes to be exact). Saying that, it’s definitely one that both fans and non-fans can not miss!
* Chingy interview will be up soon also. Bare with me 🙂
* There *may* be a couple of new positions available here at That Grape Juice in the near future. I say ‘may’, as I’m not simply looking to rehash roles that I see some of the other great blogs doing (and others copying), but something ‘different’. I have a few ideas swirling around my head at the moment, however do feel free to drop me
an email with your suggestions or simply to register your interest in joining the That Grape Juice team.
* On a final(ish) note, I’d just like to say a big Thank You to you all for supporting That Grape Juice! At the start of the year, I stated that 08 would definitely mean ‘onwards and upwards’ for the site – something I’m firmly committed to making manifest. Therefore, do be sure to keep it locked on That Grape Juice as there are a lot of great things to come
* Feel free to submit any site suggestions, queries, news submissions etc to me by emailing: [email protected]