Brandy played a short snippet of a new track from her recent studio sessions for her brother, Ray J, on a new episode of her hit reality show, ‘Brandy & Ray J: A Family Business’. The song, entitled ‘How High’ was written by the singer herself and produced by Get Familiar. Peep the preview below:
Melanie Fiona gave the audience at The Luminaire in London a special surprise last evening. The R&B songstress debuted a new song, entitled ‘Gone & Never Coming Back’, from her 2011 release, ‘The MF Life’. Look below for the live debut:
Here is a snippet of Keyshia Cole & Tank’s duet, ‘Tired Of Doing Me’. The record will be featured on Cole’s new album, ‘Calling All Hearts’, which hits stores on December 21st. Listen to the preview below via Necole Bitchie:
Nicki Minaj made a promotional appearance on last evening’s episode of ‘Lopez Tonight’. The rapper participated in a short interview where she introduced her latest alter ego, Rosa, and then performed ‘Moment 4 Life’ from her debut album, ‘Pink Friday’. Check out all the action below:
With Janet Jackson‘s public profile once again on the rise, there has been increasing calls for new material from the legendary singer. Speaking recently to the LA Times, the 44 year old icon opened up about her plans for her new album.
Find out what she had to say after the jump…
Look out UK! The Noise Known As Rihanna is set to bring her brand of terrifying vocals and lethargic routines to a stage near you.
For it has today been announced that the model is to launch the British leg of her ‘Loud Tour’ next year.
Full story after the jump…
R&B legend R. Kelly took to the stage on the Late Show With Jimmy Fallon moments ago to perform ‘When A Woman Loves’ - the latest single from his new Motown-inspired LP ‘Love Letter’.
Check out the performance, which is a must-see in every sense of the word, below…
Christina Aguilera was spotted in Japan earlier today while promoting her new movie, ‘Burlesque’. The singer, who looks mysteriously plumper than usual, is enjoying the success of the film’s soundtrack which has been performing quite well on iTunes.
Check out more images below via Neon Limelight:
What do you think of the pics?
Mariah Carey has something special in store for her legion of lambs! The diva has teamed up with close friend and media personality B. Scott for a video contest to promote her new song, ‘When Christmas Comes’.
So how can you be a part of the Christmas fun? Look below for all the details:
- Watch and comment on the B. Scott ‘When Christmas Comes’ video via Youtube.
- Create your own ‘When Christmas Comes’ video.
- Subscribe to the official B. Scott Youtube channel: youtube.com/lovebscott
- Post your ‘WCC’ video as a response to the B. Scott ‘When Christmas Comes’ video on Youtube.
- Follow Mariah Carey (@MariahCarey) / B. Scott (@lovebscott) and tweet them the following: “Please watch my #WCC video! I hope I win! (insert your video link)”
- If selected as a winner, your video will be featured in the official Mariah Carey ‘WCC’ video, plus you’ll receive an ‘extra festive’ signed prize from Mariah Carey and B. Scott.
- Remember that this is your opportunity to express yourself in your own unique way. Your videos can be as simple as holiday snaps shots, animation, home holiday footage, anything that represents how you feel in your heart ‘When Christmas Comes’.
- Deadline: Monday, December 13, 2010
For more information head over to LoveBScott.com!
Christina Milian visited ‘The Wendy Williams Show’ today. The singer used the opportunity to clarify several rumours circulating concerning her recent divorce to The Dream.
Milian also announced the release of her new single which will be released in March 2011. Peep the footage below: