Electro-pop’s reigning super DJ David Guetta has revealed the tracklisting for his forthcoming ‘Nothing But the Beat’ album due August 29th. The album’s cameo list boasts some of Hip Hop and Urban pop’s heaviest hitters, including Usher and Chris Brown (to name a few).
What are you waiting for? Check out the full listing after the jump:
Nothing But the Beat Tracklisting
1. Where Them Girls At – Feat. Flo Rida & Nicki Minaj
2. Little Bad Girl – Feat.Taio Cruz & Ludacris
3. Turn Me On – Feat. Nicki Minaj
4. Sweat – Snoop Dogg vs David Guetta
5. Without You – Feat. Usher
6. Nothing Really Matters – Feat. Will.I.Am
7. I Can Only Imagine – Feat. Chris Brown & Lil Wayne
8. Crank It Up – Feat. Akon
9. I Just Wanna F- Feat. Timbaland & Dev
10. Lunar (Electro Track)
11. Night Of Your Life – Feat. Jennifer Hudson
12. Repeat – Feat. Jessie J
13. Titanium – Feat. Sia
Considering the features, maybe the album would’ve been better titled ‘Nothing But Hip-Hop & R&B’. Either way, its certainly going to be interesting to hear some of artists’ (who normally do not venture into techno territory) take on the Guetta production(s).
Tidbit: As previously reported, though the Mary J. Blige assisted ‘Titanium’ did make the cut, the album version was awarded to its songwriter. Listen to Mary J.’s version here.