Whitney Houston Exclusive: Whitney To Perform On Dancing With The Stars / No New Single This Year

That Grape Juice can EXCLUSIVELY reveal that Whitney Houston will be taking the stage this season on ABC’s Dancing With The Stars.

The legendary diva, whose comeback LP ‘I Look You’ topped the charts last month, will be performing ‘Million Dollar Bill’ on an episode of the show to air in the next few weeks.

Speaking of ‘Milliom Dollar Bill’, due to Urban radio now showing the single more love, we can EXCLUSIVELY reveal that there will no be no new singles to be released from the album until next year. Confirmed. {I guess I’ll to keep my fingers crossed a little longer for a ‘For The Lovers’ and ‘Calling You Tonight’ dual release}

Keep it locked on That Grape Juice for more exclusive Whitney Houston news.

• October 30, 2009 at 8:16 am
    Ashton says:

So happy for her!!!
    I really want calling you tonight & for the lovers to be the next singles!
    STRAIGHT FIRE!!!!!
    PLease Arista hop on it for next year..
    Her album derserves that much.
    i want both those singles plus videos. lol

• October 30, 2009 at 8:32 am
    GeeMan says:

This is great for continued exposure but at this point people have seen the performance of the same song over and over she has proven she can handle this song now its time for new material even though this is not my favorite Whitney project to be honest I don”t really like it all. But Call you Tonight is a nice track that should be released some time soon just as they did with JHud they are doing to Whitney promote one or two single than wait ages to release another track. But I guess with state of the industry record companies are not trying to take many risks. Also maybe Arista feels that MDB has a lot of fight left.

• October 30, 2009 at 9:18 am
    Myname says:

I think she should release new single earlier… Million Dollar Bill is great track, but she needs new singles ASAP. Im thiking Calling You Tonight or I didnt know my own strengt and Nothing But Love or For The Lovers……

• October 30, 2009 at 10:19 am
    KNUCK says:

I feel the next singles should be “call you tonight” or “salute”.. “worth it” would also do well at Urban..

• October 30, 2009 at 10:26 am
    Stoney-Brie says:

I’m soo excited!! good stuff!
    I’m hoping next year we get a release of “A song for you”
    her rendition of that song is ill!!
    along with nothin but love, for the lovers, call you tonight!!
    the album is a HIT!!

• October 30, 2009 at 11:04 am
    Roabsalom says:

I agree this is a smart marketing ploy as to put the album into coasting as far as sales are concerned.

Single Picks – Salute
    Call You Tonight

Either way I’m glad we are finally discussing her professional life and projects versus her past mistakes. Thumbs up Whitney:)

• October 30, 2009 at 11:08 am
    Nicky says:

EXCELLENT PROMOTION. ALL I CAN SAY IS:

MILLIONDOLLAR BILL WILL MOVE UP CHARTS
    AND THE ALBUM WILL INCREASE IN SALES.

DANCING WITH THE STARS IS WATCHED BY 15M+ VIEWERS.

• October 30, 2009 at 11:46 am
    Stefan Rainier says:

Good News! I am excited to see miss Houston on this show.

• October 30, 2009 at 11:51 am
    George says:

I agree with you. The next single should be a dual realease:For the lovers and Calling you tonight!
    I just bought this album and I honesty think that Whitney is still awesome and incredible. I hope that she’ll perform Million Dollar Bill on Dancing with the Stars. By the way,I never watched that show…..

• October 30, 2009 at 11:57 am
    Sarah says:

Some of you guys parse Whitney to no end!! I’m glad she’s back and performing. I’m satisfied with anything.

• October 30, 2009 at 12:19 pm
    Imyourstar701 says:

To be honest i dont mind what the next single is, anything with good promotion will do well. Although my favs are Worth it, I got you, Call you tonight and For the lovers

• October 30, 2009 at 12:27 pm
    Y Not? says:

Hopefully, she’l do better!! Download ‘SHIIKANE Touched This’ Mixtape FREE!!

• October 30, 2009 at 5:02 pm
    lena says:

I love Million dollar bill, ‘make u go left, right, up, down, got u spinning all around,oh oh, oh oh’

luv it! Can’t wait to see Whitney!

• October 30, 2009 at 5:57 pm
    Ash J says:

Next singles should be:

“I did’nt know my own strength”
    “For the Lovers”

then followed by

“Call You Tonight”
    “Nothing but Love”

and finishing with
    “Like I Never Left”

Two things are dead clear though
    1) “Worth It” and “I Got You” should NOT be singles.
    2) There will almost definately be a tour/platinum edition of the album to coincide with the world tour.

• October 30, 2009 at 6:37 pm
    vicmusic says:

Whitney is the truth! She rocked Million Dollar Bill in Europe sounding so great1 I love Whitney Houston ver much, her voice always does something great to my soul!

• October 30, 2009 at 7:28 pm
    Kaz says:

Can’t wait to see Whit Whit on DWTS! And MDB is my JAM!!

• October 31, 2009 at 6:42 am
    Imyourstar701 says:

@ Ash J

Your crazy those two songs are two of the best songs on the album. They both need to be singles at some point.

• October 31, 2009 at 1:26 pm
    gina says:

@ash J: Sorry but ‘Worth It’ has to be the next single, I Love that song, I also love For the Lovers!

• November 1, 2009 at 1:34 pm
    Great Comeback says:

I Look To You…. is so much better than Mariah’s insipid Memoirs of An Old Angel..