Usher Announces 'OMG' Tour Dates | ..::That Grape Juice // ThatGrapeJuice.net::.. || Thirsty? Advertisement

Usher Announces ‘OMG’ Tour Dates

usher uu Usher Announces OMG Tour Dates

Usher has just announced that he will be touring the US later this year. The ‘OMG’ tour will kick off on November 10th, with tickets being available from September 17th. Check out all the tour dates below:

Nov-10        Seattle, WA          Key Arena

~TeAM WeeZY~ says:

Um, Spell check TGJ

• September 8, 2010 at 4:01 pm
    Robert says:

December 5th Baby!!!!!!!!

• September 8, 2010 at 4:05 pm
    not hating, just saying says:

Horrible name for the tour but I’m glad he’s getting back on the road. It’s been long overdue. We need more artists on the road doing shows.

• September 8, 2010 at 4:07 pm
    NICKY says:

HMM, I JUST MAY GO TO THIS!!!! I LIVE NEAR THE STAPLES….I REALLY LIKE SOME OF HIS LATER SONGS. WONDER HOW THIS WILL DO.

IN OTHER NEWS:

CHRIS BROWNS MOM STATES ” MICHAEL JACKSON DIED SO CHRIS BROWN CAN LIVE”

SWEETIE , YOUR WHOLE FAMILY IS IGNORANT AND PATHETIC….CHRISSY IS DONE!!!! USHER IS CLOSER TO MICHAEL THAN CHRIS

USHER CAN SANNNNG AND DANCE!

• September 8, 2010 at 4:08 pm
    GangsterA says:

wow i will try to catch him @ atl i have a friend there can buy me a ticket

• September 8, 2010 at 4:14 pm
    Nicole says:

Can’t wait December 10th , 13th, or 16th . definitely going

• September 8, 2010 at 4:31 pm
    NICKY says:

57 RIHANNA Only Girl (In The World) 202 0 202 3.218

+202 Spins
    +202 Bullet
    +3.218 A.I

California Gurls 1st day update:

72 KATY PERRY California Gurls f/Snoop Dogg 135 0 135 2.023

+135 Spins
    +135 Bullet
    +2.023 A.I

MISS FENTY IS SLAYING AFTER THE 1ST DAY ON POP. BLEW CG OUT THE WATER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• September 8, 2010 at 5:07 pm
    J_ Nova says:

im f****** OUT!!! DUECESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!

(waits at ticketmaster…)

• September 8, 2010 at 5:18 pm
    EDIDION says:

http://www.power1051fm.com/new2/artists/i/307034.html <request me on the radio help me make my dream happen

• September 8, 2010 at 5:28 pm
    daseekah says:

December 5th it is

• September 8, 2010 at 5:40 pm
    stan says:

tour “dats”? really?

• September 8, 2010 at 5:57 pm
    That FLOP Juice says:

tour dats?

He dancing is?

Who the f*cking hell from a thrid world country wrote this entry????

• September 8, 2010 at 6:00 pm
    ummm....ok says:

“Tour Dats”

LMAO!

• September 8, 2010 at 6:02 pm
    NAS ( B Rockah Stan 4eva) says:

Get it Ush!!!!!!

• September 8, 2010 at 6:26 pm
    truth says:

i was def looking forward to this tour when it was suppose to be him and chris but now ,,,,i am not wasting my money,,,,sorry

• September 8, 2010 at 6:29 pm
    thekiddz says:

Really? @NICKY

What is up with you Riyodel fans? This is an USHER post, let’s leave it as that.

• September 8, 2010 at 6:29 pm
    truth says:

@NICKY

you are so f***** press……..

if i were u i would be too damm a nine year old is shitting on your idol….lmao

• September 8, 2010 at 6:29 pm
    kiki says:

Yes!! I will be going on Nov 23…

• September 8, 2010 at 6:34 pm
    thekiddz says:

Anyway, Usher kinda lost me with all the techo-dance music and what not. Plus, he sounds out of breath in a majority of his recent performances. No go for me.

• September 8, 2010 at 6:43 pm
    nerd says:

yes, he opening the show in seattle… any idea who will be opening act? s*** if he bring chris i definitely goo…

• September 8, 2010 at 7:14 pm
    VA STAND UP!! says:

Damn Trent…. what is going on with that spell check? “Tour dats”?? ‘He dancing is..”?? WTF? Get it together, this is why this site is considered so ‘bootleg’.

Anywho, he is coming to Norfolk, that is close enough to Richmond so I will try to check it out. Depends on how much the ticket prices are. It’s right before Christmas so I might need to save my Christmas money. Lol!

I woner who he is gonna have open for him. I am still a lil salty about him and CB not touring together. That sh*t would have been epic. Two of my fave dudes on the stage together! Ugh! *sigh* I guess it just wasn’t meant to be! Damnit Usher!

• September 8, 2010 at 7:15 pm
    bobs says:

SPELL CHECK DUMB ASS.

• September 8, 2010 at 7:30 pm
    Heaven says:

No, Nope, Never.

• September 8, 2010 at 7:45 pm
    VA STAND UP!! says:

@Nicky: You still pressed huh?? This is a Usher post why are you bringing that BS over hear?! You need to realize that a person’s mother is off limits! You are truly a disgusting human being.

Like someone said earlier, you need to worry about why 9 year old lil Willow Smith just sh*tted on your idol! Willow’s new single was getting way more buzz than Rih’s yesturday!

• September 8, 2010 at 7:49 pm
    BrandyNMonicaStan says:

saw him in 04 wish he would come back to new orleans

• September 8, 2010 at 8:05 pm
    Music for Songwriters says:

I wish I was their dude…can’t wait to hear Usher’s new album though…

• September 8, 2010 at 9:00 pm
    WHATCHA SAY says:

I WANT CIARA

• September 8, 2010 at 9:03 pm
    Curtis says:

Im gonna try to see him when he comes to Toronto

• September 8, 2010 at 9:04 pm
    Yellow Gorilah says:

@Nicky no BooBoo don’t be messy this is a usher post just stay on topic =] LOVE YOU

Anyway Hmmm well I have liked a few of his new song’s but only his slower song’s his up temp songs I as not interested in. But his old song’s are classics so that is what will get people hyped and dancing good on him! But I doubt that u know who will open =| I dont think that would be a great move and he knows it. but anyways omg tour coming to a town near you !

• September 8, 2010 at 10:52 pm
    Jen says:

No plans to see him and I wonder who will open for him…. oh well!

• September 8, 2010 at 11:13 pm
    UGh says:

HELL YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• September 8, 2010 at 11:33 pm
    MyWay says:

WTF does an alleged statement by Chris Brown’s mother have to do with this post? And if she said it so what, is it suppose to reflect badly on Chris Brown? STOP BEING STUCK ON STUPID PEOPLE!

I like Usher if he comes to my town & I have some time I might check him out!

• September 9, 2010 at 12:04 am
    ************ says:

@VA STAND UP

Was Katherine Jackson (MJ’s mother) *off limits when Joyce Brown made that statement??

Did she consider how Katherine would feel hearing someone say that her musical genius & humanitarian son died to help some over-hyped, arrogant, dancing, no-singing kid get his career back? I’m not a CB hater but a lot of CB fans make him look worse than he already does.

• September 9, 2010 at 12:05 am
    ************ says:

@VA STAND UP!!!

• September 9, 2010 at 1:30 am
    MyWay says:

@************************

WE all love and miss Michael, well those of us who actually truly admired him. I doubt if Chris Brown’s mother said that and if so I am pretty sure it was taken out of context. I don’t know much about Chirs Brown’s mother but I have never heard of her being callus. I’m with VA Stand UP leave everyone’s mother alone. Everyone loves their child or children and want the best for them. We should leave it at that!

• September 9, 2010 at 1:46 am
    WHATEVER says:

@MY WAY

Leave everybody’s mother alone?? Well maybe Chris Brown’s mama should leave MJ alone and keep his name out her f****** mouth. We should leave it at THAT!!!

• September 9, 2010 at 2:18 am
    topman says:

Usher’s back doing arenas, good look for him

• September 9, 2010 at 3:06 am
    twitter.com/QJdub says:

AYYEE!!! He’s ending in Hartford. Might go.

• September 9, 2010 at 8:50 pm
    Dana says:

Well I like Usher his music don’t know if I’ll be going though. And for @Nicky why is it you always starting s***. What the hell is wrong with you. Now I’m starting to think that you are not all there or maybe you forgot your meds. Everyone tellling you the same thing over and over again and it seems like you don’t hear them or don’t want to hear them. All this s*** you are doing on every post is very childish. How old are you really? Trust me honey you are not playing a full deck. You act like RAINMAN and I know you seen that movie. You act just like him and you know what you probably are like that. I just could see you rocking back and forth just like RAINMAN

• September 15, 2010 at 3:47 pm
    t. j. says:

what about new orleans?????? thats messed up!!!!!!

• September 15, 2010 at 5:45 pm
    CRAZyLILMAMA says:

Why is his tickets so high????I want to go see him soooo bad but really it’s like 100 just for the top top row seats.Is 600 dollars worth just getting the middle row seats….For 2 hundred I better touch his hand or something.Am I the only one that bugging out about how much the tickets his.