Sneak Peek: Iggy Azalea- ‘Murda Bizness’

shares
iggy azalea tgj2 Sneak Peek: Iggy Azalea  Murda Bizness

Feast your eyes on the preview for Iggy Azalea‘s ‘Murder Bizness‘.

Assisted by the ever articulate  Grand Hustle maestro T.I, the cut is the first to be lifted from her debut effort, ‘The New Classic’, set for release later this year, and follows the viral smash ‘PUY‘.

Sneak peek of the clip below…

Though we’re yet to be sold on the song, this preview- much like Azalea’s career- looks promising. We just hope that for every ‘shoot em up’ style cut like this, she has a radio friendly counterpart ready to win over the masses.

Because, as our friend Keri Hilson pointed out, Iggy is poised for success- and has the potential to be the breakout act of 2012, if her project and PR is handled correctly.

shares

This Week's Top Commentators

Top Commentators

• Tyler

Tyler (109)

• I STAN(D) FOR TALENT

I STAN(D) FOR TALENT (82)

• DEL BEY

DEL BEY (58)

• Mark111

Mark111 (57)

1. Vote

[…] Peek: Iggy Azalea- ‘Murder Bizness’ That Grape Juice Sat, March 24, 2012 2:51 PM UTC That Grape Juice Rate  Loading … Share (function() { var po = document.createElement('script'); […]

2. March 24, 2012 at 10:11 am
    Corey says:

gotta hear it in full, but i like what i hear so far.

3. Vote

[…] Peek: Iggy Azalea- ‘Murda Bizness’ That Grape Juice Sat, March 24, 2012 2:51 PM UTC That Grape Juice Rate  Loading … Share (function() { var po = document.createElement('script'); […]

4. March 24, 2012 at 10:34 am
    QueenOfTheNavy says:

Oh yes
    THIS GIRL IS SURVVVING.! Didnt get why you guys get posting on her before but im getting into her now.

5. March 24, 2012 at 10:37 am
    THEFAME says:

OMGGG YESSSS I’m getting life!!!! I don’t even go for her but this beat sounds sick

6. March 24, 2012 at 10:44 am
    AMAZINJALEN says:

I’m excited! I just got into Iggy & I’m rooting for her already! I follow her on Twitter & she wants “Murda Bizness” to trend on Monday. #TeamAzalean

7. March 24, 2012 at 10:48 am
    boom says:

isnt he an hiphop artist? i never see tgj talk bout somebody like rick ross? where is this site going to?…

8. March 24, 2012 at 11:22 am
    D.Strock says:

I don’t buy her hoodrat attitude for a second. Sorry, I’m still not sold.

9. March 24, 2012 at 11:25 am
    Tyler says:

Omg im so ready for this b**** . Yass iggy. The way she flips that hair. child…..

10. March 24, 2012 at 11:28 am
    QueenSize says:

Don’t like it. If I did I still wouldn’t buy it. Ain’t no b**** gonna disrespect my culture my people and get a dollar outta me. Murda Bizness? Is the RUNAWAY SLAVE MASTER talking about lynching? ;)

11. March 24, 2012 at 11:29 am
    ASAP (As Sincere As Possible) says:

Exciting!! And yes, the hair flip is pretty slick!! She looks great. Can’t wait to hear the full song. :cool:

12. March 24, 2012 at 11:49 am
    kingphoenix9 says:

This seems real cute for her…i hope the flow is discernible on her bars.

13. March 24, 2012 at 12:45 pm
    honeydip says:

FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER @HONEY_DIP11 I FOLLOW BACK!

14. March 24, 2012 at 1:14 pm
    aishaaguilerakeys says:

I like! Go Izzy, I’m rooting for you! Girl sure can whip her hair!

15. March 24, 2012 at 1:20 pm
    12345 says:

sounds like rack city

16. March 24, 2012 at 1:37 pm
    yasss says:

YASSSSS! #TEAMMINAJ, #TEAMIGGY!

LETS GO! TWO BADDEST b******!

17. March 24, 2012 at 2:34 pm
    Angie says:

I’m kind of loving this chick. I agree on the hair flip…s*** was hot!

18. March 24, 2012 at 3:30 pm
    Real talk says:

Lmao only white people will support this wack b**** black ppl know all she can do is be something’s she’s not iggys has an identity crisis lmao

19. March 24, 2012 at 3:56 pm
    Alex Smif says:

that’s on Peachtree St. in Atlanta!

20. March 24, 2012 at 4:04 pm
    Black Madonna says:

I LUV ME SOME IGGY.. CANT WAIT FOR THE ALBUM

21. March 24, 2012 at 4:57 pm
    Mary Mary Why You Buggin says:

D.Strock

March 24, 2012 at 11:22 am

I don’t buy her hoodrat attitude for a second. Sorry, I’m still not sold.
    __________________________________________________________

Co-sign!

A “hoodrat” from New South Wales, Australia–yeah, right. But she’s come to the right place. Americans eat up (literally) anything.

22. March 24, 2012 at 7:05 pm
    LindseyMari says:

I still don’t understand why people think “hoodrat” or “ratchet” is limited to the ghettos and poor neighborhoods of America. People can come from Australia, France, China, Argentina, Iceland, or anywhere for that matter and still have a swag to them. It’s a shame when stereotypes and ignorance distract you from liking certain people.

23. March 25, 2012 at 7:40 am
    RedDead says:

She has potential just with her look alone but I hope she’s careful mainly cause TI is using her just to get his name back out there. It may have been a better choice to go with a solo deal instead of signing with TI but time will tell.

24. March 25, 2012 at 11:05 am
    Mary Mary Why You Buggin says:

@LINDSEYMARI, of course people from Australia, France, China, Argentina, and Iceland can have “swag.” That has never been a question and Iggy has tons of it.

My issue is appropriation. Iggy is CLEARY appropriating a particular “sound” that I read as inauthentic. If you buy it, cool. However, I do not. I come to this conclusion not based on “stereotypes” nor “ignorance.” I base this conclusion on a history of appropriation that is at the heart of American music. Iggy, sorry, is no exception.

But again, please feel free to enjoy her. I wish her much success.

25. March 25, 2012 at 12:07 pm
    Remey says:

YAASS!!! This girl gave me life in this 30sec clip!

Been riding for Ms. Azalea for a minute, and I want her to succeed so badly. This beat is sick. Her flow is unheard of. And yes, we all agree that the hair flip was legendary. lol

Team Iggy! People amaze me with their present day racism. You all act like black people are the only one’s entitled to be rappers. No…. What if white people were the same when it came to Pop/Euro-Pop/Dance….

Sigh…can the world just get along.

26. March 25, 2012 at 4:27 pm
    gaaglooo! says:

@Real talk
    March 24, 2012 at 3:30 pm

_Huuum Noooow! I’m black & I love her to dead, i don’t see anything “racist” about her, she’s baaaad!!!! Lllololol just, the way she flip her hair make fall for her!!

@REMEY

_Yeeeeeeees!!!

27. March 26, 2012 at 7:21 am
    HALF AMAZIN says:

I like the beat. Still not sold on her. She sounds like an Australian trying to force a southern accent….oh…wait…oopz!

28. March 26, 2012 at 9:57 am
    AMAZINJALEN says:

If she came from Australia & been hanging with TI & Tiny’s family, living in LA & ATL, of course her accent is gonna change! This b**** is slaying & this is why A…whatever Banks is hating on her. I agree with you LINDSEY MARI