Beyonce Calls On Luke James For Revel Spectacle

shares
beyonce 234a Beyonce Calls On Luke James For Revel Spectacle

As Beyonce gears up for an electrifying return to the stage next week, her Revel showcase is shaping up to be a special night for Def Jam‘s new breakout star Luke James (pictured above).

Find out why after the jump…

Fresh from performing in front of Michelle Obama (and earning a standing ovation in the process), James has been hand-picked by the ‘Single Ladies’ singer to open her quad of comeback concerts (which kick off May 25th).

Now, of course, we could go on and on about how great Luke is. However, how about we show you…

shares

This weeks top commentors

• wheresmyjizzle

wheresmyjizzle (9)

• Beysus

Beysus (4)

• GILBERTO

GILBERTO (3)

• JJJ

JJJ (3)

1. May 20, 2012 at 2:17 pm
    BC says:

I think this will be Bs best show yet!

• May 20, 2012 at 6:17 pm
      Mr. Like says:

Mr. Like

2. Vote

[…] Calls On Luke James For Revel Spectacle That Grape Juice Sun, May 20, 2012 7:03 PM UTC That Grape Juice Rate  Loading … Share (function() { var po = document.createElement('script'); […]

3. May 20, 2012 at 2:18 pm
    KD says:

Beyonce and Pink are the only female artists that get me excited for their live performances. These b****** need to yank their damn titties away from their babies and hit the stage more regularly :-)

• May 20, 2012 at 6:43 pm
      alonzo wilson says:

TELLEM

4. May 20, 2012 at 2:41 pm
    fab says:

i swear to god i knew it

5. May 20, 2012 at 2:58 pm
    virtuoso intellect says:

aww that’s a good look for him, hopefully it’ll only afford him wider exposure. i love artists that grind towards their success. hopefully the beys at the concert grant him a warm reception

• May 21, 2012 at 8:33 am
      pz says:

I LOOOOOVVVEEE YOUR NAME!!!!! Although that album became IASF :-)

6. May 20, 2012 at 3:55 pm
    B_STANNING says:

Bey will slay like never before. i cannot wait.

7. May 20, 2012 at 4:01 pm
    fatu sankoh says:

you go bey i cant wait to see you soon god bless you for life

8. Vote

[…] ThatGrapeJuice reports that James recently had the opportunity to perform in front of Michelle Obama receiving a standing ovation for his heart felt performance. […]

9. May 20, 2012 at 4:20 pm
    Bey Fan says:

I cant wait to see this concert….. its gon be da s***…. i can feel it….

Luke James is the cherry on the cake…

10. May 20, 2012 at 4:22 pm
    -Hoars says:

yessssssss Luke get it!!! Bey is such an amazing person! she is giving this young man a chance of a lifetime! <3

11. May 20, 2012 at 4:33 pm
    Kyria says:

J-‘4′ ! IM READY FOR THAT SLAYAGE!!! :lol:

12. May 20, 2012 at 4:33 pm
    Richnblack11(Beyonce keep em mad) says:

I will be there next SUN…you better bring it

13. May 20, 2012 at 4:34 pm
    Oh Baby (b****** Will Deal) says:

he’s cutie <3 and can hold a note,or 2! gotta love the queen though! I'm done with my exams tomorrow and I'll be jetting off to NY,Revel,u ain't ready for this jelly! i think im gonna faint at seeing Bey for the first time,sooooo stocked! SATURDAY MAY 26TH BABY!!!!!!!!

• May 20, 2012 at 4:35 pm
      Richnblack11(Beyonce keep em mad) says:

I will be there on sun …early bday gift

• May 20, 2012 at 4:39 pm
        Oh Baby (b****** Will Deal) says:

Seriously?? is it your first time seeing her live too? :D

14. May 20, 2012 at 5:04 pm
    Tasha32 says:

THAT man can sing, those high notes SLAYED me. So sad I wont be able to attend the Revel shows but when she comes back to MN, I will def be there as usual, you havent seen a show UNTIL you’ve seen a Beyonce show LIVE! Have fun those who are going, cant wait to see videos when they get posted from the show :)

15. Vote

[…] Fonte Commenta Tweet !function(d,s,id){var js,fjs=d.getElementsByTagName(s)[0];if(!d.getElementById(id)){js=d.createElement(s);js.id=id;js.src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js";fjs.parentNode.insertBefore(js,fjs);}}(document,"script","twitter-wjs"); window.___gcfg = {lang: 'it'}; (function() { var po = document.createElement('script'); po.type = 'text/javascript'; po.async = true; po.src = 'https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js&#039;; var s = document.getElementsByTagName('script')[0]; s.parentNode.insertBefore(po, s); })(); […]

16. May 20, 2012 at 5:42 pm
    Speaks Truth says:

Wow this is raw talent, I haven’t heard a male sing like this in a long time!!! Specially his song called “Hurt Me” whewwwwwwww and of course my KINGBEY in the same place #MOMENT4LIFE

S/N: I SO HOPE IT’S A DVD TO THIS TOUR!!!

17. May 20, 2012 at 7:05 pm
    LAX says:

And he will be there front and center to support his Wifey….

18. May 20, 2012 at 9:02 pm
    DIGGER BEY says:

This is going to b one hell of a concert! I predict one of the greatest n music history!

19. May 20, 2012 at 11:20 pm
    GREG says:

damn, thats my favorite song from Kellys CD too

20. May 21, 2012 at 7:16 am
    mary says:

CONGRATS Luke… Your label NARS and Def Jam must be very excited.. you can’t ask for better fans.. Us Bee Fans got you cause Bee got u…. GOOD LUCK.. Kill it..

See you at Essence Festival too…

• May 23, 2012 at 11:18 am
      Kim says:

You got that right although Luke James already made me believer when I heard him perform On the BET Honors…I’m obssessed lol! I will see him at Essence also…can’t wait!

21. May 21, 2012 at 9:44 am
    Rob "Mr_DeBonair2U" Brown says:

the blessing jus keep comeing for Luke , I’m happy for home bul!!

22. May 21, 2012 at 1:41 pm
    Wackness says:

Wack…give me some real r&b..donell jones or jaheim

• May 21, 2012 at 2:28 pm
      Boopi says:

What? Are you for real???? DID YOU HEAR THAT MAN’S VOICE??? You ask for r&b, but then you say like Jaheim or Donnell Jones?? LMAOOOO!! You must be joking.

23. May 21, 2012 at 5:16 pm
    Darianna Jones says:

*Waits for Haters to finish* Oh are you done? Well ANYWAY i’m looking forward to this show! #BeyHive

24. May 23, 2012 at 11:24 am
    Kim says:

Luke James is definitely up for the task ! A humble young man that’s about to tear the house down…his live performances are NO JOKE! Hope you’re ready for the ride because he’s a real treat!!

25. June 2, 2012 at 8:51 am
    mary says:

Luke James was amazing at the Revel. SHOW.. He can Sing and Command the Stage.. Beyonce knows how to pick them.. Thank you Beyonce for the little treat..

LOVED IT….