Welcome to the new ThatGrapeJuice.net

Hot Shots: Brandy & Chris Brown Shoot ‘Put It Down’ Video

Hot Shots: Brandy & Chris Brown Shoot Put It Down Video

Brandy‘s promotional push for her oven-hot new single ‘Put It Down’ is finally underway.

The R&B diva sported her trademark braids as she shot the clip for the Chris Brown assisted cut in Burbank, California today.

Creatively helmed by Frank Gatson (Beyonce, EnVogue, Destiny’s Child), the clip is believed to be a “performance” heavy affair. Bring it on!

Peep more pics below…

brandy chris brown e1341965218332 Hot Shots: Brandy & Chris Brown Shoot Put It Down Video
brandy put it down22 e1341966334386 Hot Shots: Brandy & Chris Brown Shoot Put It Down Video

• July 10, 2012 at 7:34 pm
    Meet Sterling Infinity the Birth son of Prince says:

Yo Brandy took it back with the braids!

Lucif Replied:

LMAO. I know right. She’s still pretty though.

3 Out of 10 African Americans Will Die of Diabetes Complications Due to Kool Aid Over Sugaring Kool Aid Over Sugaring .. http://goo.gl/hA67t <<b careful people

ARFA Replied:

crashBRANDYcoot!!

• July 10, 2012 at 7:37 pm
    Brandon Likewhoa Gilliam says:

• July 10, 2012 at 7:38 pm
    mrmystyle says:

Ready!!!!

• July 10, 2012 at 7:41 pm
    Honestly Speaking says:

This song is a flop. Brandy and Chris are both sales disasters waiting to happen. She can’t dance and the fact that they finally scrapped together 99 cents for a cheap, basic ass music video speaks volumes. NEXT.

Crave12 Replied:

damn im surprised u can even see your computer screen through all that hate .. have several please

Jasmine Replied:

I have to agree somewhat with Crave12. It is one thing to dislike a song after hearing it but it’s another thing to just hate on pictures from a video shoot. How do you know if the video is cheap before seeing it?

• July 10, 2012 at 7:49 pm
    Boss says:

Brandy bout to prove da haters

• July 10, 2012 at 7:51 pm
    drew says:

Look at Brandy, she looks soo good, cant wait for this video to drop

• July 10, 2012 at 7:52 pm
    Galuda says:

Im not feeling her fashions from what I can see…. her wigs look great tho

• July 10, 2012 at 7:52 pm
    Tc23 says:

oh s*** she brought back the braids!! LOVE IT!! i loved watchin her completely slay the whitney tribute now i cant wait to see her slay this video!! put it down is rising at radio so this is the perfect time for a video release .. things are finally startin to come together for brandy and she deserves it and then some!

• July 10, 2012 at 7:54 pm
    KELIS says:

Yes! i hoe bran brings it big this time!
    im lovin the look and style
    and cannot wait to see a New Brandy Video <3

• July 10, 2012 at 8:03 pm
    Pablo says:

It’s a shame the R&B acts of today can’t have the same success R&B acts had pre-2007. Oh well, hot song.

• July 10, 2012 at 8:13 pm
    I Judge Flops says:

I SEE A FLOP IN THE MAKING!!!

DeL_Cappella Replied:

Do you get paid to judge flops? I hope not…because Brandy is everything…The Vocal Bible. Your favorite artist respects her so hop aboard…

• July 10, 2012 at 8:15 pm
    KANG !!! says:

GARBAGE!!!

Jessy Replied:

One Word: Hater!!!

• July 10, 2012 at 8:16 pm
    Gees says:

I likeeee this song! Personal workout fave! Go B go Chris!

• July 10, 2012 at 8:20 pm
    Chile Please!! says:

Yes she’s giving me throwback Brandy with the braids in the first pic. The other 2 she betta werk…..Love me some B-Rocka!! She betta bring it in the video, I’m still not too crazy about the song….but I’m petty sure she’s going to slay!!

• July 10, 2012 at 8:28 pm
    Nick says:

Cant wait brandy is amazing!!!!

• July 10, 2012 at 8:29 pm
    Little C says:

I’m sorry I am never negative – as I fully support the music industry and love me some Brandy .. but she is just a FEW WEEKS TOO LATE in my opinion. Does anyone else feel that way? Either her or her team need to re-think things.. stop taking so LONG to drop songs/videos/ETC…. get with ittttttttt! c

Mk Replied:

Couldn’t agree more. The same thing applys to kelly. Dnt see why they haven’t send ICE to radios n started shooting the music video. They gonna make da same mistake they made with Lay it on me. TAKE TOO LONG TO RElease it to radios n even LONGER THE VIDEO. Re think your strategies ppl. They ain’t workin no more

I'm not throwing shade, but... Replied:

I agree somewhat with your comment.You decide what the single is going to be, release it to the radio after a week or two gauge the reaction, if its good get the video in action by the third week, if not, on to the next.
    I understand the record companies reluctance to release a video for a song thats not doing well but the gap for this has been a while. Still looking forward to the end result.

• July 10, 2012 at 8:46 pm
    Speaks Truth says:

Ahhhhhh yessssssss brandy with the braids!!!! And are they drop crotch sweats pants???? Yesssssss brandy!!!!!

• July 10, 2012 at 8:53 pm
    Ugh says:

This song is a FAIL, but i’m diggin the visuals.

• July 10, 2012 at 8:55 pm
    Nathan says:

I’m loving it!!!!
    Brandy >

• July 10, 2012 at 8:58 pm
    Spunkypoop says:

Bring It On Girl. Let’s see what you made of? hahahaha.

• July 10, 2012 at 9:01 pm
    Monica brown says:

Brandy looks great, god bless her and her career she is back welcome back ms norwood!!!!!! Oh and haters have several seats my good sister is not here to make friends no mame

• July 10, 2012 at 11:03 pm
    Mojica_Shaneinei says:

Looks like Brandy is bringing the sophisticated epitome of Urbanism into the music world again, Hot mid tempo danceable jam mixed with an old school vibe & colorful concepts = MEGA-HIT! I think they have the right formula this time, haters will love the final product so they don’t matter, Brandy will shine regardless, that woman has Vocals for centuries, absolutely no 1 can touch her so sorry for the commercial trend followers who expect 2 hear/see the same garbage over & over again, let’s take it back 2 Hotness with Brandy on the rise … eat it up!

• July 10, 2012 at 11:08 pm
    MH says:

Yesssssssss, I can’t wait to see it!

• July 10, 2012 at 11:39 pm
    Um OK says:

LOVE Brandy!

Can’t wait to see her new video!!

• July 11, 2012 at 12:48 am
    I Judge Flops says:

It’s amazing how many “dislikes” i’ve gotten for stating the truth.

All the 14+ people who disliked my comment about this FLOP ASS SONG

should maybe BUY IT so that it can see the Hot 100.

Nobody is checking for Brandy, and hasn’t for the last ummmm 12 years.

POP ROYALTY ( f*** Yo Fav) Replied:

i see no lies.

Todd Replied:

Why are u even commenting? If you dont like her leave…you are intitled to your opinion but why do we need to know it….The fact that Nicki is your your pic says it all!!!! Basic as b****!!!!

pantha Replied:

I’m tired of people saying that anyone with a “hateful” opinion should keep it to themselves. Why should he when any one us with a “stan” opinion spread it all over? It’s called discourse and discussion, calm the f*ck down and take a seat.

pantha Replied:

Sam bitches about Rihanna all the goddamn time, no one’s stopping him from his opinion? If you don’t like the hate coming from other people, maybe you shouldn’t be on this blog because it incites as much hate as the commenters.

• July 11, 2012 at 12:51 am
    POP ROYALTY ( f*** Yo Fav) says:

i don’t wanna laugh , for real , i don’t wanna my stomach getting hurt …..

oven-hot poo-poo remind me of ciara when she though releasing “basic instinct” will attract more of her old fans.

i don’t wanna laugh.

I Judge Flops Replied:

YASSS.
    Brandy fans worse than the Kelly fans during the “Motivation” era. LMFAO then they calling her the “Vocal Bible” when she sounds like a fake ass Toni Flopxton.

BRANDY needs to take some driving lessons at her local driving school and leave the music industry to people who people give 2 fucks about

POP ROYALTY ( f*** Yo Fav) Replied:

amen!

• July 11, 2012 at 1:36 am
    The-Truth says:

I don’t even care anymore. These R&B girls don’t seem to want it bad enough

• July 11, 2012 at 4:37 am
    the real xoxo says:

i dont like the song but looking forward to her comeback

• July 11, 2012 at 5:48 am
    niggaz in atl says:

It seems like so girls and hoes are a bit worried.

LMAOOO! It means you are doing it RIGHT, BRANDY!!!

We can’t wait for the video!!! Brandy & Breezy! :)

• July 11, 2012 at 6:11 am
    KD says:

As long as she does not try to be sexy…Afrodisiac video anyone? *cringes*

• July 11, 2012 at 6:11 am
    Kingphoenix says:

Is that a braided wig? Ummm…. Brandy i love you so imma prey, my spiddy senses are telling me one thing, but my heart doesn’t want to except it. Lets prey for: no stiff dancing, no cheap backgrounds/themes, no shotty cinematography, little to no chris brown acting like a c***…At least you look pretty.

p.s. Jesus take the wheel.

• July 11, 2012 at 7:20 am
    BranFan says:

“Some people say that i’m not the same girl. They say I think that i’m in my own world. What makes them think that I have changed?”

Yes Brandy! I’m not happy for her. God is with you Brandy even if if nobody else is. Girl do your thing!

• July 11, 2012 at 8:24 am
    Notsuoh says:

BRANDY AKA THE QUEEN IS BACCK!!!! SHE CHANNELED HER 90′S IMAGE AND LOOKS EVEN BETTER! SHE FINNA PUT IT DOWN MAKE YALL HATERS FALL IN LOVE

I Judge Flops Replied:

LMFAOO you don’t even sound like you believe that s***

NOTSUOH Replied:

No you sound like you ready to believe it. Its 9okay to be a fan of Beyonce and Brandy. You have to much time to read comments of someone you dont believe in and THEN actually reply!

NOTSUOH Replied:

Is life really that hard that you jusge flops over success? To judge a flop you have to be a flop!

• July 11, 2012 at 10:10 am
    djclipvidz says:

Cant wait for the video to drop finally. I’ll be the first one on 106&Park to tune in. Brandy with the braids its like watching Moesha all over again

• July 11, 2012 at 10:45 am
    nikkiischillin says:

Brandy looks cute with the braids. She taking so long with this single, but hope she does well.

[...] COMPLETE!! Thank you to my entire team for making it everything that it is!!!! God IS Love.”[ThatGrapeJuice]TweetShare Share on Tumblr /**/Tags: Brandy, Chris [...]

[...] Source: ThatGrapeJuice [...]

• July 11, 2012 at 11:59 am
    RoyalKev says:

Brandy’s building up her hater count, that definitely means she’s about to slay!!!!!! I love the throwback braids. Aaaaw … *Sings I wanna be down*

- I wanna be down with whatcha’ going through/ I wanna be down/ I wanna be down with you/ No matter what time of day or Night, it’s true/ I wanna be doOoOoOowwwnnn…

Sorry, I’m back! Anyway, don’t be mad at Brocka, she’s just on to the next chapter in her career. It’s a sweet time and PID is still hot regardless… I’m sure the video is only going to bring it back!

• July 11, 2012 at 12:44 pm
    JohnnyBlaze82 says:

I love Brandy but this song is just too slow for me and I hate those baggy pants. She looks so uncomfortable in that picture. I hope this isn’t like a Afrodisiac part II video.

• July 11, 2012 at 3:45 pm
    asipofbrandy says:

Yaaaaasssss Bee!!! I am super hyped to see this video, I know she’s gonna slay it.

• July 11, 2012 at 5:12 pm
    ShadyBitch says:

BRANDY BETTER KILL IT!!! LITERALLY! BRANDY IS A f****** MURDERER IM SO SICK AND TIRED OF GIVING THAT b**** 2ND CHANCES! SHE f****** KILLED ANDELLE OF OF MOESHA! I WOULD SAY I HOPE HER SONG FLOPS BUT THAT b**** CAREER IS SO CURSED SHE WOULD BE LUCKY TO PEAK AT #100 ON THE BILLBOARD 100! REMIND ME TO SEND HARRY POTTER A THANK YOU CARD CAUSE HE ‘ALACAZAMED’ THE s*** OUTTA HER CAREER!

• July 12, 2012 at 2:28 pm
    MR_DOESNT GIVAFUK says:

I LOVE HOW STUPID PEOPLE ARE CONSISTANT. I WILL RESERVE ANY OPINION OR THOUGHT UNTIL AFTER I SEE THE VIDEO. ALL YALL DAMN PSYCHICS PLAY THE UCKING LOTTERY SINCE YALL CAN SEE THE FUTURE.!!!! SEE THE EDGE OF THE CLIFF THERE IS $1000 AT THE BOTTOM JUMP OFF!!!!!!

BEST OF LUCK BRAN ON THE CONTINUED COME BACK. NO MATTER WHAT THE SALES ARE TRUE BRANDY FANS HAVE B ROCKA BACK ON THEIR PLAYLIST AND ARE GRATEFUL!!!

#THATSALL

• July 12, 2012 at 6:30 pm
    Gee says:

I LUV DIZ GIRL

• July 17, 2012 at 4:13 am
    David says:

Expected more from Brandy than this!

Been a fan like forever but Brandy still not being herself. She tries too hard to fit in sometimes…

• July 19, 2012 at 11:54 am
    Love says:

I just got goose bumps seeing that photo of her sporting braids…yAAAAAASSSSSS!!!

[...] waiting for now if Amerie could get it together… an-t-way….  check out more here: http://thatgrapejuice.net/2012/07/hot-shots-brandy-chris-brown-shoot-put-down-video/#more-83483 Share this:TwitterFacebookLike this:LikeBe the first to like [...]