Is Justin Timberlake Prepping Sequel To ‘The 20/20 Experience’ For November?

justin timberlake the 2020 experience e1363549858330 Is Justin Timberlake Prepping Sequel To The 20/20 Experience For November?

After a seven-year musical fast, Justin Timberlake looks set to bless fans with not one, but two new albums this year.

The Pop maestro’s third studio LP ‘The 20/20 Experience’ isn’t even out yet, however fresh reports suggest it’s follow-up – a sequel – is being readied for a November release.

Full story below…

According to HHNM, the news came courtesy of Questlove in a post on Okay Player. Responding to a critical review of ‘The 20/20 Experience’ by a newspaper, The Roots star – who recently performed with Timberlake – wrote:

“its constructive criticism

i will say the album is OVERLY ambitious. like a LOT of ideas crammed into one.

spoiler alert. 20/20 Vol 2 comes out in nov. (10 songs now…..10 songs later= 20 vision)”

Realizing that his words had begun to funnel out to fans, he added:

“friggin mofos done ran with this info snitching and shit. this is why i really can’t eff with this site no more. back before social media i was all sharing treats and happy in our insular world. now mofos all using my position to get their blogs posting on. im going back to the shadows.”

************

Clever marketing or contractual commitments? Who knows. Whatever the case, JT fans are seemingly in for even meatier treat come Winter time. Pending then, tuck in to ‘The 20/20 Experience’ when it hits stores on March 19th.

• March 17, 2013 at 2:57 pm
    mini monster says:

Hopefully the next 10 songs are better….

• March 17, 2013 at 3:06 pm
    ENOUGH ONIKA (KMART QUEEN) says:

If it’s anything like part 1, I’m not here for it…

• March 17, 2013 at 3:11 pm
    Loyalty says:

Well I loved the album so I don’t have a problem. Gwarn Justin :D

• March 17, 2013 at 3:17 pm
    FD90 says:

LOL@the naysayers. I’m literally counting the days until those massive HITS DAILY DOUBLE sales are in so that I can come back and toss a pie at everybody who has something negative to say.

ENOUGH ONIKA (KMART QUEEN) Replied:

I don’t care how much it sells, that’s not how I base my opinions like you stans. I didn’t find his album enjoyable like his previous ones and Timbaland production on this album to me showed no growth.

• March 17, 2013 at 3:24 pm
    King B>Rihanna says:

the album is dry and he could a sell million..the album is still going to be dry.

• March 17, 2013 at 3:25 pm
    Vandrea says:

80% of the time those “part 2″ albums never come out when they’re projected to and when they do, the artist winds up totally reworking them.

I’m still waiting on Mary’s part 2 of My Life II; wasn’t it supposed to come out 6 months after part 1? Meh.

• March 17, 2013 at 3:40 pm
    Britney Stan says:

All these bandwagon stans need to hush yall just on his team cause he’s singing/bringing back rnb but the rnb songs are weak…

DD1G Replied:

I don’t take music critiques or orders to hush from anyone who actually admits to being a Britney stan. She’s got one of the most awful voices I’ve ever heard in my life. You shouldn’t be judging anyone’s music if you like hers.

• March 17, 2013 at 5:06 pm
    THE TRUTH BEHIND YOUR JUDGEMENT says:

I AM SORRY FOR YOU GUYS BUT I THINK THAT NOONE REALLY LISTENED TO JUSTIN’S LAST ALBUM OR YOU GUYS HAVE VERY LOW TASTE IN MUSIC BECAUSE YOU ARE HABITUED TO THE LOW MUSIC QUALITY THAT ALL ARTISTS ARE SERVING FOR THE LAST 5 YEARS… IF YOU LIESTEN CLOSELY TO THE MUSIC IN JUSTIN’S ALBUM YOU WILL JUST REALISE HOW MUCH LAYERS AND MELODIES ARE INVOLVED IN THE ART BESIDES THE HIGH QUALITY LYRICS…
    SO PLEASE JUST LISTEN REALLY TO THE MUSIC BEFORE JUDGING IT BECAUSE I DON’T SEE OR HEAR ANY RELEVENCY (HIGH QUALITY OF THE MELODY OR THE LYRICS) IN THE MUSIC SERVED BY USHER, BRITNEY, RIHANNA, CHRIS…

• March 17, 2013 at 5:53 pm
    Suicide Blonde says:

I just love him, i’m in love.

• March 17, 2013 at 6:59 pm
    nick says:

hes going to sell, thats not an issue, the album is ok, i like it but its nothing new., or different than last albumc its like part 2 of future s** love sounds (2me)

• March 18, 2013 at 2:04 am
    My Forehead Tho says:

The problem with that, though, is with his next album he won’t be able to sell around pure hype. If the singles on this album under perform, then so will his next album. And to answer your question, I think it’s a combination of both. As far as smart marketing goes, not only will his fans be satisfied, he’ll be eligible to compete in both Grammys. The contractual commitments is self explanatory.

Dossome Replied:

I agree,this era has to lay the strong foundation for his next era

• March 20, 2013 at 3:48 pm
    Gaga says:

Hello there, I found your website by means of Google at the same time as searching for a comparable topic, your web site came up, it appears to be like good. I’ve bookmarked to favourites|added to bookmarks.

I just could not go away your website before suggesting that I actually loved the usual information an individual supply on your guests? Is gonna be back continuously in order to check out new posts