Welcome to the new ThatGrapeJuice.net

Exclusive: Jordin Sparks Talks New Album & Writing Ariana Grande’s ‘The Way’ About Jason Derulo

Jordin Sparks is back; and this go round  the American Idol alum has her hands in many a pot.

The 23-year-old is currently riding high on the charts thanks to ‘The Way’ – the Ariana Grande smash she actually wrote for herself.

We caught up with Sparks at the BET Awards 2013 where she waxed honest about initially penning ‘The Way’ (she says song is about her relationship with Jason Derulo), her upcoming album (material from which she reveals is is due next month), and her acting endeavors.

Hit ‘PLAY’ for all the tea!

• July 7, 2013 at 6:00 pm
    Team Tasia says:

Jordin is a cutie, and can definitely saaaaang. Hopefully she’ll find her niche this time around!! No Air is one of my faves.

xcvxcveryery Replied:

~~ Unbelievable~`Wow~~`My friend Emily has just married to a handsome wealthy black man. They met through ~BlàckWhìteHub. Ç o m ~~ They told me it is a Serious black white dating for black & white single s seeking interracial relationships, friendships, dating ,love and more.. So, if you want to look for people with which you can date, you are at the right place.You can meet(lawyers,busy professionals, benefactors. models, celebrities, and so on….)If you are single, perhaps you can have a try.zxv

• July 7, 2013 at 6:03 pm
    DanYiel Teflon says:

Jordan Spark is a Great Singer@@ in a few years she will be a Sanger!!

• July 7, 2013 at 6:37 pm
    leslie says:

Shes beautiful and has a great voice. I can’t wait to hear what she has to offer, I hear it’s more R&B and Mariah inspired!

• July 7, 2013 at 6:39 pm
    brenda jenkins says:

yasss b****….dont let it go to your head is my jam!! shoulda been her lead single instead of battlefield.

• July 7, 2013 at 6:39 pm
    Mr. GQ says:

That’s right, get ya money Jordin Sparks! lol “The Way” is all over the radio

• July 7, 2013 at 8:46 pm
    BITCHES ARE A MESS says:

Wow i didn’t know she wrote that! Good for you Jordin, Go girl!

• July 7, 2013 at 9:12 pm
    Chris says:

Sevyn Dtreeter wrote the majority of the song with Producer Harmony Samuels for Jordin. Jordin heard it added some lyrics and become a co writer. Happy for her and Sevyn’s success. The song is good.

[...] where I am in my life. I’m in love and I feel really good in my skin,” she shared with That Grape Juice recently. Your ads will be inserted here byEasy Ads.Please go to the plugin admin page to set up [...]