Welcome to the new ThatGrapeJuice.net

Danity Kane Launch Comeback Countdown

danity kane reunion 2014 Danity Kane Launch Comeback Countdown

After months of speculation, teasing, and titillation, the ladies of Danity Kane look poised to make a triumphant comeback.

Moments ago, the group’s formerly dormant website was relaunched with a mysterious countdown timer. See what we mean after the jump…

Via DanityKane.com:

danity kane comeback e1376513257636 Danity Kane Launch Comeback Countdown

The clock counts down to August 25th, the day of the 2013 MTV Video Music Awards. Color us optimists, but the time seems to allude to the start of the show too.

Given their start on the network’s mega-smash ‘Making The Band’, the MTV tie-in may not be as far-fetched as it seems.

Whatever the case, Dawn, Aubrey, Aundrea, and Shannon are gearing up for something big and we can’t wait for the reveal! Roll on next week!

UPDATE: So, we’ve done some investigative work. And a close look at who the group’s new Twitter page follows reveals a number of interesting points:

danity kane tea Danity Kane Launch Comeback Countdown

Remember when Ms. Aubrey mentioned the reality production company 51 Minds when chatting to the press? Well, their presence here appears to confirm that the DK project is tied to a show of sorts.

Also, peep the name Johnny Wright. Many will remember him from Making The Band; he’s the legendary music manager that previously managed the ladies (as well as Janet Jackson and Justin Timberlake). Needless to say, they’re in powerful hands.

UPDATE II:

The “follows” above have been snatched, as has the countdown. Still, roll on August 25th.

• August 14, 2013 at 4:01 pm
    tits mcgee says:

good for them. they were a good group.

The Real Rihking Replied:

I CANNOT WAIT UNTIL DANITY KANE COMES BACK AND SNATCHES ALL YOUR FAVs WIGS HUNTY! Beyonce what? Kelly Ro who? Cici when? Riri huh? thats right, Danity slays all you bitches, your moms and your favs! SUCK ON DAT #teamDANITY #teamRIRIisWACK #teamDK3 #myboxitches

YES Replied:

ima sucka over love I LIVE FOR IT!!

I hope they all (5 of them) get the hell over it, get in the studio with the hottest producers and create some crazy visuals….

Why dont they realise how big they could be??….even if they hate each other just do it and make that money!! im not asking for them to eat each other out!

Dainty Stan Replied:

There are cwck trashy flop as lame w**** TEAM RIHANNA NAVY b**** SHE’S ACTUAL TALENTED AND KILLING HE HARTS AS WE SPEAK THESE GIRLS ARE TALENTLESS SLUTS

NO Replied:

Hi! If you are single and seeking serious relationship, I suggest that you should try on — RīchFīshes.órg — the largest successful singles and admires club with 2,000,000 members, maybe you will meet one near or in your city and the customer service will manually block scammers there, it’s worth a try!dfff

Faf Replied:

A bunch of FLOPS. I shall wait till ciara out sells these lame s*** hoes . These bitches have 0 talent tbh lool all there CDs are garbage

Rosie Replied:

All of that applies to your fave.

Beehive Replied:

Ugly slutty flops weak bitches album will flop harder than basic instink. Flop sluts these whores won’t last

Crazy girl Replied:

At least rihanna has talent these flop hoes have nothing but wide vaginas. There gonna flop

Rihking Replied:

These hoes are gonna flop these bit he’s cant top Rihanna’s ever rih is king and these s*** shall bow.rihanna will snatch each wig off these ugly talentless hoes

Dainty Stan Replied:

I CANNOT WAIT FOR THE FLOPIGE THES w**** WILL DO NOTHING BUT SUCK d*** THERE UGLY TALENTLESS BEAWDS WHO WANT TO BE IHANNA BUT CAN’T CUZ THEY HAVE NO TALENT. THERE ONLY TALENT IS GIVING HE’D TO 10 GUYS IN A ROW

• August 14, 2013 at 4:04 pm
    lina says:

right now >>>>>>>>>

Dainty Stan Replied:

These sluts are a buch of stinkynpussy c** guzzling cok sucking gimmick whores they will flop and rihanna will snatch there cheap nappy wigs RIHANNA NAVY b**** dairy can are ugly flop stripper std infested sluts

• August 14, 2013 at 4:04 pm
    Rihking says:

LOOOL Who’s checking for these desperate hoes though? You hoes had one hit back in 08. A bunch of one hit wonder whores. You gimmicks aren’t star material.

11 Days Replied:

Says the Rihanna stan…

Rihking Replied:

Says the floppy cane Stan hunty plzz

Danity Stan! Replied:

ha, a riri stan is just like Riri herself. talk a lot of s*** but I can’t hear dem melodies boo….. They had 3 hits in the top 10 with their first 2 albums, please check your facts again. AND EVERYONE IS CHECKING FOR THEM INCLUDING YOUR LAME ASS, RIRI yank p**** licking self!

Rihking Replied:

Haha u mad f** UM YEAH YOU ARE Lmao a bunch of flop whores with stank loose ass pussys who flop on the first week flop sluts no one can top rih b**** go deal…

Dainty Stan Replied:

Yes I am mad dirty can are flop sluts and c** guzzling whores I wish they were like rihanna I’m just an ugly f** who suck my dads d***

Beehive Replied:

Gurl u are so right these who’re are floppy whores this crappy generic mess will flop more than they suck d***

11 days Replied:

These are cheap slutty gimmick whores ur riht

• August 14, 2013 at 4:06 pm
    11 Days says:

Hmmm 11 days. The same day as the VMAs. Secret surprise comeback performance during the VMAs???

• August 14, 2013 at 4:06 pm
    Rihking says:

What happened a when a bunch of random whores escape from the a club to become a wanna be pussycat dolls? Lets find out.

Danity Stan! Replied:

pfffffffffffft wait WAIT WAIT a sec honey… first- PCD wanna-be’s? HA omg that made me laugh so hard because of the inaccuracies! Boo, the level Danity Kane was (still is) on was MUCH HIGHER than Nicole and her Pussycat drones COULD EVER CONTEMPLATE! 2nd- they are finally going to blow up and be bigger than Destiny’s Children- as they were destined to be! can’t take my comment, head to the next post boo cuz its nothing but the truth! DK3!

Daniel Teflon Replied:

Uhhh Im sorry but I stan for DC3 & there vocalz are THE s*** LIVE…. SO U BETTER CHECK YA EMAIL & GET IT TOGETHER!! Now Danity Kane is my group also but when it comes to Dc3 im sorry because they always SERVE LIVE GREAT VOCALZ!!

king b Replied:

okay i love danity kane don’t get me wrong but really??? u wanna compare them to DC??

Rihking Replied:

Lol prob true the p**** popping dolls were s***

• August 14, 2013 at 4:09 pm
    A says:

AAAAAAAAAAAAH I AM SCREAMING, SO FREAKING EXCITED.
    Rumor has it, they are signed to EPIC RECORDS.
    Omg best news ever.

Beehive Replied:

Why theses whores are just c** guzzling gimmicks dirty talentless sluts

• August 14, 2013 at 4:10 pm
    RoyalKev says:

Yesss DK! Showstoppers! I can’t wait!

• August 14, 2013 at 4:15 pm
    Danity Stan! says:

CAN”T WAIT!

Dainty Stan Replied:

I CANNOT BWAIT FOR HE FLOPPISH THESE TALENTLESS SLUTS WILL BRING TO ME DANY CANE ARE A BUCH OF UGLY c** GUZZLING SLUTS WITH NO TALENT SO MAD RIHANNA IS SLAYING ALL HESE BUM BITCHES! THESE GIRLS ARE A BUCH OF TONE DEAF s*** IM A PRESSED f** WHO WILL DEAL

Dainty Stan Replied:

my real name is Rihking and i’m OBVIOUSLY PRESSED & BITTER after being told the truth. #teamDANITYKANE #RihkingSTANSforDANITY

Dainty Stan! Replied:

I lied if been acting like I was rihking but I’m not I’m just a bitter old hating w**** who got molested by my dad when I was 4 I liked it of course I was a nasty who’re I’m living with a*** h** and I have no life just sit here all day prenteding to be rihking I’m a punk lame f** I need to die

• August 14, 2013 at 4:22 pm
    ♪►Muzzac◄♪ says:

OMG I’M SPAZZING YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE THEMMMMM!!!! I HOPE IT’S AMAZING SO DIDDY COME LOOK DUMB AS f***!!!!

♪►Muzzac◄♪ Replied:

DIDDY CAN*

• August 14, 2013 at 4:23 pm
    Fierce & all -Not here for bitches that can only slay in studios says:

Hmmm sorry. But the girl group thing is getting really tired and I never saw what was so unique about them anyway. Just another typical sexed up r&b/ pop group like the paradiso girls, PCD, etc. and there is usually that one strong vocalist in the group that fans care about more than the others that do backup. Just saying. They won’t last if they r getting together once again. Girls are too catty and competitive to stay together anyway.

• August 14, 2013 at 4:23 pm
    FAF says:

They’ll flop

Rosie Replied:

Just like I’m Out (Of The Charts) already fell out of the Hot 100.

• August 14, 2013 at 4:29 pm
    Rihking says:

Danity Kane is about to snatch wigs hunny! f*** my girl Rihanna, i’m all about Danity now! Riri’s wack, non-singing & non-stage presence ass is going stale anyways!

Rihking Replied:

b**** dont f****** steal my identity imposter ass hoe

Rihking Replied:

there i go talking to myself again. you know a b**** goes crazy after listening to too many retarded Riri songs all day. can’t wait for Danity Kane!

The Real Rihking Replied:

i said stop it! ::little girl throwing a fit voice::

Rihking Replied:

Girl I’m messin with you relax

The Real Rihking Replied:

im a punk ass b**** for posting this lol

The real Rihking Replied:

Odd dont copy e hoe

Danity Stan! Replied:

take that you sloppy seed. something to say now? lol

Faf Replied:

These flop hoes are gonna flop just deal obsessed f*** need to relax they are flop 2 dollar hoes

Dainty Stan Replied:

These girl are stank p**** hoes

• August 14, 2013 at 4:30 pm
    Mr. Breaux says:

I am most def here for their return. I miss Danity Kane, i am excited to see them doing things on more logical terms and without Diddy the killer of careers

• August 14, 2013 at 4:32 pm
    Rihking says:

Flop HOES s*** STANK p**** WACK LAME HOES!lool

Rihking Replied:

what i just told my momma after I called her about the exciting Danity Kane news. she told me she should have aborted me if she would have known that i would stan for someone like Ri in my lifetime but now she’s proud that i’m switching to team #Danity! i love you momma, thanks for keeping me!

dustin Replied:

lol!!! DEAD

The Real Rihking Replied:

true story, my momma smacked me for stanning for Ri. i hate that b**** but i now know that she was right all along. #byeRIRI #teamDANITY #stankpussyhoBEME

• August 14, 2013 at 4:33 pm
    Zave says:

Im here for it!!!! Legoooooooo

• August 14, 2013 at 4:37 pm
    Rihking says:

i really need to douche. this trailing scent is NOT THE TEA and i’m tired of all of these nasty looks everyone is giving. #vagprobs #teamdanity #dk3 #fuckRi

The Real Rihking Replied:

oh no, now flies are following me. i need to handle this ASAP

Dainty Stan Replied:

Dirty kunts are talentless w**** who can’t sing for s*** ther crape genric album will flop

• August 14, 2013 at 4:40 pm
    The real Rihking says:

Lool dang flop whores no one is checking for these sluts GET ON RIS LEVELS HOES looool

The Real Rihking Replied:

and just in case you need help finding that level:

Ri’s level = earth’s core (UNDER ERETHANG & EREBODY ELSE) #teamDANITY #RIsucks #wackRIRI

The Real Rihking Replied:

I <3 DANITY KANE! #1 STAN PRESEN, bow down bitches for Danity! Beyonka who? Rihanna who? Katy & Gaga what? damn, the fumes from my va-j-j are making me dizzy

Dainty Stan Replied:

No one an reach rihanna status not even these flopmbitches

• August 14, 2013 at 4:51 pm
    The Real Rihking says:

rihanna is wack. theres more talent in everyone’s toilet bowls than there is in all of Rihanna’s body. thats why Danity Kane is about to off that ghetto b****.

The real Rihking Replied:

Looool go suck your dads d*** f***** dainty Kane are a bunch of bum s*** whores

The Real Rihking Replied:

mommy wont be happy to hear me telling myself that about her baby daddy. then again, she’s the real w**** im talking about in my comments today. #momisabumslutWHORE #abouttogivedaddysomeDOME #teamDANITYKANE

Dainty Stan t Replied:

Hese whores are weak talentless hoes

• August 14, 2013 at 4:56 pm
    The real Rihking says:

LOOOL YASS bitches keep me in your mouths Hhahaahhaha dainty Kane = SLUTY talentless w**** they shall flop nun of these bums are on rihan level hunty.

The Real Rihking Replied:

because Ri’s level is below everyone hunty! thats the truth hunty! EVERYONE IS BIGGER & BETTER THAN RIRI!

Dainty Stan Replied:

No one is better than queen rihanna no one dainty can are just c** guzzling w**** who can’t sing and are irrelevant

ENOUGH ONIKA (KMART QUEEN) Replied:

What’s Rihanna though? These girls write, sing live and actually DANCE on stage….why shade your fav when she does none of the above…

King Replied:

In your mind b****

• August 14, 2013 at 4:57 pm
    JP says:

So excited!!! I’m ready to buy the album like right now!

• August 14, 2013 at 4:57 pm
    dustin says:

i love that johnny was like, f*** diddy, i’m gonna f*** with these bitches again. these chicks are about to school EVERYONE on what a real girl group is. i am so damn ready for this.

#dwoodsisadamnfool

• August 14, 2013 at 5:00 pm
    The real Rihking says:

f*** hate cuz I’m callin out there flop w**** faves. A bunch of talentless stank push wack lame w**** who escaped the strip club for an adveture

The Real Rihking Replied:

my mommy was there escaping with them thats how i know! they really were skripping though, just my mommy. thats why i don’t know who my daddy is. she’s still narrowing it down.

Rihking Replied:

Dainty cane are floooops bittchhhh go suck your f** dads d***

Rihking Replied:

i really need to stop talking to myself. stank va-j-j and self-talking definitely won’t get me a hubby. #stankvaj #mentalproblems #babydaddyhunt #teamDANITYKANE

Dainty Stan Replied:

Dainty cane ate flop whores. Just like my ugly fat s*** mother she’s an ugly fat nappy headed dark skin w**** she’s a two dollar s*** just like dirty cane

Dainty Stan Replied:

btw i’m Rihking and yup, thats my skank momma im talking about. her p**** more stank than mine. we get it from ny ghetto grandmama

the real rihking is pressed Replied:

btw im daity stan and im a stank p**** b**** i was was takin about my mom

Dainty Stan Replied:

Theseyour so true these girls are s*** gimmicks

• August 14, 2013 at 5:02 pm
    JESUS IS LORD says:

JESUS IS THE WAY THE TRUTH AND THE LIGHT I FEEL LIKE SHOUTING

• August 14, 2013 at 5:14 pm
    Dainty Stan t says:

I’m the biggest rihanna fan ever dainty Kane are ugly talentless sluts these whores have no talent and will flop on the first week hese flop s*** strippers are nothing but cu, guzzling sluts.

The Real Rihking is PRESSED Replied:

my table is ready

Gyro Replied:

LMFAOOO DEAD

• August 14, 2013 at 5:15 pm
    Dainty Stan t says:

OHHH YASS CHIL I CAN’T WAIT FOR ROH TO SLAY THESE FLOP BITCHES THERE JUST SLUTTY FLOPS WHO ESCAPED A STRIPCLUB

The Real Rihking is PRESSED Replied:

bitter, party of 1

the real rihking is pressed Replied:

Dainty kan is a lame b**** with no life

• August 14, 2013 at 5:22 pm
    FAF says:

People still using my screenname

These kids on this site have to be under 13 clearly I use the same email address every time I post

sam,I also want you to fix your site because comments after a certain amount aren’t showing up

• August 14, 2013 at 5:31 pm
    Rosie says:

The Z-Squad is still trying?

• August 14, 2013 at 5:37 pm
    Jay says:

I only have one thing to say & one to say only….

Ahem.

YESSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YES YES YES YES YES b****!!!!!

Thank you.

Truth is Replied:

These flop bitches will flop becuznther all wanna be rihanna talentless ugly anrexic floppy c** guzzling sluts

• August 14, 2013 at 5:41 pm
    FAF says:

or maybe i just need to stfu since my cries for attention are as sad as Riri’s vocals & stage presence!

Dainty Stan Replied:

No one an reach rihanna status not even these flopmbitches and rih can actually sing dirty can are talentless whores

Beehive Replied:

These bitches are stank p**** flops

• August 14, 2013 at 5:51 pm
    JER says:

Why don’t they just let the music speak for itself. I swear people and these epic countdowns, teasers, snippets, previews and s***… then the music is bad. GURLBYE.

• August 14, 2013 at 6:16 pm
    Rihking says:

These sluts are just gimmicks i win :)

• August 14, 2013 at 6:29 pm
    LONDONBITCH says:

I went to the website and i dont see the countdown…

• August 14, 2013 at 6:42 pm
    FAF & RIHKING says:

i win cuz my snatch is a huge sour FLOP

• August 14, 2013 at 6:57 pm
    We love Nicki Minaj says:

not like them mks whores apart from Siobhan

• August 14, 2013 at 7:24 pm
    ENOUGH ONIKA (KMART QUEEN) says:

I’m excited to hear new music from them because all of them can sing and are passionate about music. Dawn’s a dope a*s writer and each one has a unique voice that mixes well together. Oh and they slay on stage, what else can you ask for? I’m here for this!

• August 14, 2013 at 9:21 pm
    IKNOWTHETRUTH says:

I’m all the way here for this. They were a fantastic group and they deserve this third album and the chance to reign yet again. They were very great and very solid, all five of them. Collectively? They’re fabulous.

• August 15, 2013 at 7:06 am
    King says:

Gi mick flop whores.

[...] of people and organizations they’re following might raise a few more eyebrows. According to ThatGrapeJuice.net, Danity Kane’s following Johnny Wright, WEGMusic, and 51 Minds. Johnny is their former [...]

• August 15, 2013 at 5:45 pm
    LalaLoo says:

the only album i’m waiting for is theirs. no lie.

• August 16, 2013 at 11:32 am
    Danity Stan! says:

the countdown is back up!!!