Welcome to the new ThatGrapeJuice.net

Justin Timberlake’s ’20/20 Experience World Tour’ Readies North American Return

justin timberlake mirrors that grape juice 2013 Justin Timberlakes 20/20 Experience World Tour Readies North American Return

Missed out on Justin Timberlake‘s ‘20/20 Experience World Tour‘?

If so, you’ll be pleased to learn that the ‘Dirty Pop’ royal has confirmed the launch of a brand new North American leg for the show, whipping up thirteen brand new arena dates for the market to enjoy.

When you can catch him live in action?

Dates below…

The 20/20 Experience World Tour — Fall 2014:

Nov. 20 — Portland, OR (MODA Center)
Nov. 22 — Oakland, CA (Oracle Arena)
Nov. 24 — Los Angeles, CA (The Forum)
Nov. 28 — Las Vegas, NV (MGM Grand Garden Arena)
Dec. 1 — Houston, TX (Toyota Center)
Dec. 3 — Dallas, TX (American Airlines Center)
Dec. 5 — Oklahoma City, OK (Chesapeake Energy Arena)
Dec. 8 — Chicago, IL (United Center)
Dec. 10 — Toronto, ON (Air Canada Centre)
Dec. 13 — Uncasville, CT (Mohegan Sun)
Dec. 14 — Brooklyn, NY (Barclays Center)
Dec. 17 — Philadelphia, PA (Wells Fargo Center)
Dec. 19 — Nashville, TN (Bridgestone Arena)
Dec. 20 — Atlanta, GA (Gwinnett Center)

• April 7, 2014 at 8:00 am
    JOHNVIDAL says:

I´ve been listening to 20/20 this last week again. It´s been months. “Let the groove in”, “Pusher love girl” and “Mirrors” are good. The rest were boring. And from Part 2 I like “Drink you away” and “Amnesia”.

Suicide Blondie Replied:

Boring, i guess that can be say for most of Mariah’s discography.

The masterpieces that are Blue Ocean Floor and Strawberry Bubblegum, the album is the best thing he has ever done, if this were Gaga, things would be different for you since she has become your favorite since Mariah.

JOHNVIDAL Replied:

You are obsessed! It´s my opinion. But unlike you I´m able to maintain my mental sanity and give props. I said I´ve been listening to his songs THIS week, a year after the album came out. That means I like it, at least a part of it.
    It was a sane opinion but when it comes to Justin Timberlake and Madonna you always have to reply downplaying others like Mariah in this case (who I know you enjoy sometimes).
    You should have said that if I were you (meaning if I treated Justin the way you treat Gaga), I would be turning my back on Justin, calling him all types of things, making personal attacks, giving credit to rumours and lies and destroying him and never forgiving him for his gimmick at the SuperBowl with Janet Jackson, because YES he was as involved as her, but he got away with it.
    So let´s not, I´m not that kind of person, YOU ARE. And I didn´t think so in the past but hun… you showed a really awful side.

• April 7, 2014 at 8:49 am
    BEYHIVE_MINAJ says:

@JohnVidal Agreed,most of the songs on the album were long and boring.

• April 7, 2014 at 9:38 am
    YASSSS MZ HUNTY says:

ITS CRAZY HOW WHITE PEOPLE AGE

Suicide Blondie Replied:

I still look 18, so.

• April 7, 2014 at 9:53 am
    Suicide Blondie says:

Here i go once again.

• April 7, 2014 at 6:16 pm
    IStanForYourFav says:

I think the first part was pretty good. The second one was watered down and probably just released to not let the first part buzz die, as well as a contract album obligation. (Rush out an album to get the contract over). But he slayed. I’m going in December.

P.S. He will never top FutureSex/LoveSounds

• April 7, 2014 at 9:34 pm
    Modern beauty boutique says:

I’m so over JT.. overrated.