Tamar Braxton Confirms New Album / Addresses Alleged Beef With Monica & Toya Wright

tamar-braxton-the-real-750x460-thatgrapejuice

After a rocky mid-2016, the latter half of the year sees Grammy-nominated R&B beauty Tamar Braxton with much to smile about.

For, not only is she preparing for the fall 2017 kickoff of her very own talk show (read more on that here), but she also confirms a new album – the follow-up to 2015’s critically acclaimed ‘Calling All Lovers’ – is due “soon.”   But, before fans get a taste of anything new from the ‘Love & War’ singer, she is waging war against “the blogs” for producing less-than-flattering stories about her personal life – including news on an alleged domestic violence dispute with husband Vincent Herbert, alleged ongoing beef with former talk show home ‘The Real,’ and more.

Also taking a minute to address rumors that she is feuding with fellow R&B singer Monica and longtime friend Toya Wright for their appearances on ‘The Real,’ tuck in to read her lengthy statement:

Thanks to our friends at BA!

screen-shot-2016-09-23-at-9-25-27-pm

Sponsored

1. September 23, 2016 at 9:40 pm
    Sharp says:
    +50

She’s exhausting

• September 23, 2016 at 11:12 pm
      Bithbye says:
      -21

So stop following her .. obsessed one

• September 23, 2016 at 11:46 pm
      Crazy says:
      -16

Y’all acting like following would make you less exhausting. I’m sure the title has her name on it. Slide pass it if she’s that exhausting to you 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

2. September 23, 2016 at 9:40 pm
    Kitty Puurrzz says:
    +35

She’s definitely bitter than Monica & Toya were on #TheReal hence: the unfollow…

• September 24, 2016 at 9:31 am
      kandybrail says:

right but says she unfollowed them because they post too much but she still follows kim k.

• September 24, 2016 at 8:47 pm
      Crazy says:

Hold up, she unfollowed Monica and Tina before the real episode premiere. I seentamar gives life to the living. Her unfollowing created so much tension in people on Twitter HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Find something better to do than to worry about who she follows or unfollow 🙄🙄 like learn how to blow your man properly so that way he won’t stray‼️‼️

3. September 23, 2016 at 9:43 pm
    Danny Bey says:
    +18

Who she unfollow? Monica and toya? This is my first time hearing about this so called “beef”. Someone please catch me up

4. September 23, 2016 at 10:02 pm
    Weezy Tha Goat/ Zayn is 👑 says:
    +25

This b**** is so f****** annoying. Mam you’re in your late 30’s stop acting like a teenager. I see why they fired her, Toya and Monica were in their to promote their book and dance off. Stop being so damn childish.

• September 23, 2016 at 11:49 pm
      Crazy says:
      -15

They promote out of vain. Not many people saw their products to even buy it. Monica promoted the real premiere more than her album that got better ratings than the real. She didn’t reap her investment haha.😂😂😂😂 well atleast they pay her to come on the show and talk about the so gone challenge. Glad Tamar unfollowed their asses

• September 24, 2016 at 12:30 am
        Anna (#HTGAWM) says:
        +22

It’s petty af. Does that mean that everyone who is friends with Tamar, should not go on a paid appearance on the Real out of respect for her? Money is money at the end of the day. If you got fired from your job (let’s say you work at Walgreens for arguments sake #NoShade), does that mean you expect your family and friends to boycott them for the rest of their lives? BYE

• September 24, 2016 at 10:12 am
        SMH says:

You say that as if Tamar’s album sold better. And we know it didn’t.

• September 24, 2016 at 8:45 pm
      Crazy says:

Anna,. Stop telling me where you work. I don’t know how you value friendship but other people value them differently. ANYWAYS DONALD P****, NO ONE WATCHED THEIR INTERVIEWS THAT MUCH AND MONICA PROMOTED HER S*** IN VAIN. NOTICE THE SHADEROOM ONLY POSTED THE LIL WAYNE PART OF TOYAS INTERVIEW HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, THE ONLY PART THAT WAS INTERESTING‼️‼️ Now go make some money at your Walgreens workplace and remember to pay your taxes as well.

5. September 23, 2016 at 10:04 pm
    Tori says:

I personally don’t give a hot Damon who she followed on I G because 9X out of 10 they’re still good friends. I just want some good new music, CAL was a let down for me. She’s gotta step it up, but there’s no denying Tamar is one of the brightest new r&b stats, she just has to find her way. Her single is supposed to drop in a couple weeks, I hope Vince has her promo lines up already. She doesn’t need anything hindering her this time around.

• September 24, 2016 at 10:08 am
      Onyourwrostday says:

B**** calling all lovers is an r&b masterpiece your a dumb idiot

• September 27, 2016 at 1:27 pm
      BCinKS says:

Tamar is not a new R&B artist. She’s been around since the 90s which is why Calling All Lovers sounded the way it did. It is a classic…if you appreciate true R&B.

6. September 23, 2016 at 10:06 pm
    Lake Erie says:

What she said makes no sense at all if she talking about Toya and Monica especially because they really don’t post lol. Then she gone say she usually don’t respond??? … …. … lol… . thats rare… The only thing that caught my attention was the album due SOON.

7. September 23, 2016 at 10:07 pm
    Jackx says:
    +12

Yay I live for her voice
    Calling all lovers was so underrated

8. September 23, 2016 at 10:15 pm
    Chileplease says:
    +11

I thought it said Toni and got excited. Moving on…

9. September 23, 2016 at 10:16 pm
    Skyfall says:
    +13

Excited for a new album.

Speaking of the real… Ratings are down another 14% a series low… I don’t think it will be renewed for a new season.

• September 23, 2016 at 10:23 pm
      #justsayn says:
      +11

@skyfall

Its boring now without Tamar! Now all of them will be without jobs!

• September 23, 2016 at 11:50 pm
        Crazy says:

The remaining women on the show are trying too hard. They all sound the same, no one disagrees or challenges another opinion. Boring, the talk is way better now‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯

• September 24, 2016 at 12:32 am
      Anna (#HTGAWM) says:
      +11

They are covered for another 2-3 years, it’s already been renewed up til the 5th season.

• September 25, 2016 at 3:32 pm
        Crazy says:

They can still be cancelled ‼️‼️‼️

10. September 23, 2016 at 10:21 pm
    #justsayn says:
    +12
    -12

Tamar is such a hater! She is just like Brandy always hating on the other r&b girls that looks better & is doing better! But Tamar is right Monica post too danm much on instagram it sometimes is soo annoying! I had unfollowed her a couple months back but end up re following her. I love Monica tho…

• September 23, 2016 at 11:06 pm
      Chileplease says:

Lmao me too. I don’t need to see her kids everyday.

• September 24, 2016 at 12:21 pm
      FAF says:

Ok but you’re a fan

My friends don’t unfollow me bc they know me and like me

And if I post too much it’s something they like or find funny agree with etc

It doesn’t make sense to unfollow someone you’re friends with because they “post too much” the f*** isn’t that what Instagram is?

• September 26, 2016 at 6:12 am
        I digress says:

You missed the point of her post….she unfollowed knowing that she would see thousands of comments about why both Monica and Toya who are her real friends going on the Real talk show. I’m sure she was aware that they were both going on the show before it aired. She’s allowed to get in a positive zone to keep her sanity. Black Blogs are constantly dragging this woman…it’s sad really what black people do to other black people. I’m glad she’s working on new music because her last three solo projects were on point (including the 2000 release). She’s working on new music in anticipation of a good release while blogs keep up the negativity toward her which could effect album sales. #lettamarbegreat.

11. September 23, 2016 at 11:10 pm
    ANTMO says:

She just idk it was funny at first now she’s just………….I watch BFV tho lol

12. September 24, 2016 at 12:40 am
    Anna (#HTGAWM) says:

It doesn’t matter how good her music is, I can never fully get into her because she’s an ugly person. Most married women in their late 30’s with kids don’t have the time even be posted up on social media 24/7, let alone being negative and bîtchy for no reason.

Maybe it’s a distraction from the REAL issues in her life that she keeps avoiding. LMFAO she’s truly deluded; making biblical references and whatnot. Hunny Jesus didn’t have IG and didn’t have the time to be petty for no reason. #FixIT!

• September 26, 2016 at 6:20 am
      I digress says:

Real Christians know what’s up. You are not Tamar, you don’t have to deal with nobody’s like yourself constantly trying to drag her on social media and in the press. Infact she doesn’t even sell to your demographic so the fact that you are bothered is hilarious. Real Christians know the work of the devil…those on the outside…well he already has you. Do the work on yourself and stop being concerned about what she’s posting in trying to clear up all of the lies being printed about her. She’s allowed to have feelings, she’s human just like the rest of us.. You sound stupid ASF trying to dictate what married women or any woman should or should not post on social media.

13. September 24, 2016 at 12:47 am
    ChrisFierce says:
    +10

Gosh Tamar is just so ANNOYING and very immature. I mean for a 40 year old she is very S T U P I D! Lord please give her a damn brain!

14. September 24, 2016 at 2:22 am
    Snf says:

She’s too old for this long ass post… this is really overkill

15. September 24, 2016 at 4:35 am
    Sandra says:

There is a time to be cute and then there is a time to be a woman. Tamar could’ve addressed this in a more mature manor but instead came across like a teenager on instagram. I’m not sure who Tamar thinks her core audience but regular a$$ music loving adults don’t want to see an adult woman behaving like an cast member from LAHH or BGC. I can support Tamar in her music but couldn’t pay to see her in concert or watch a show because she doesn’t know the too much is too much.
    I mean, emoji’s during sentences … c’mon!

16. September 24, 2016 at 8:11 am
    Kitty Puurrzz says:

I’d rather hear a Tamar/Monica duet than hear about a BEEF. Both ladies are way too talented.

17. September 24, 2016 at 9:32 am
    Cough Cough says:

I’m here for new Tamar music. She’s a real artist, we love her!

18. September 24, 2016 at 10:15 am
    SMH says:

Tamar’s messy childish shenanigans are what’s keeping her from being taken seriously as a recording artist.

19. September 24, 2016 at 10:46 am
    RoyalBey says:

Idgaf what’s going on.. All i know, Im EXCITED for this new ALBUM!!!!!!!!

20. September 24, 2016 at 11:00 am
    Fifi says:

Monica posts too much, I stopped following her with all the shakes and things she’s always plugging, and every post does not need to sound like a fortune cookie.

21. September 24, 2016 at 1:56 pm
    Love says:

Tamar’s attitude is why I stopped liking her, and because of that, I will not be supporting that new album.

• October 15, 2016 at 1:52 pm
      Evins says:

i feel like they purposely invited Toya there to create havoc between the friends now watch and see they will invite the rest of them. What show does that tell her friend that Tamar was the reason she was not on the show, that’s messy don’t you think.

22. September 24, 2016 at 8:45 pm
    Rushonjones says:

Not really sure why Brandy the TV star, Movie star, Music star & Broadway star was even brung up in this convo between these two ATL Hoodrats..Some of you just relate more to ghetto..

23. Vote

Entertainment thing to get people talking

24. September 26, 2016 at 8:28 am
    steve says:

Can’t wait to hear new music from her.