Iggy Azalea Reveals ‘Mo Bounce’ Single Cover

Iggy Azalea is on the comeback trail. Again.

Almost a year after ‘Team’ tanked, the chart-topper dusts herself off and is trying once more with new single ‘Mo Bounce.’

The cut is the latest taste of her long-awaited sophomore album ‘Digital Distortion’ – the follow-up to 2014’s ‘The New Classic.’

Teased in earnest over the course of the month, it finally looks as though the Aussie bred star is ready to unleash.

To massage her momentum, the rapper has revealed the track’s official artwork and release date.

Check both out below…

Azalea shared the cover below and confirmed that the song premieres March 24th:

It’ll be intriguing to see if folk give Ms. I-GG-Y a chance this go round.

We hope they do.

Like, at least let the music sink or swim on the merit of how it sounds rather than all the extra fluff.

Sure, she did entirely too much during her first run and effectively halted her own hype with endless social media beef. But that was then and this is now.

‘Team’ was a bop and, for her sake, this needs to be too. A successful bop at that.

Sponsored

1. March 19, 2017 at 4:24 am
    mr.m says:
    +10
    -27

flop.

2. March 19, 2017 at 4:28 am
    Tay says:
    +42

I dont understand why people are condemning her that much.

She’s not that bad.

• March 19, 2017 at 2:10 pm
      BEYONCE & RIHANNA says:

She is not bad it’s just the motive behind her entrance into rap so some white chick can replace nicki, then they failed . I’m not nicki fan but I hate when white people trying to have everything easy .

• March 20, 2017 at 2:51 am
        BEYONCE & RIHANNA says says:

White peopo aways be gettin away wit errything and stay stealin our spotlight. Dem cracka’s be trippin yo, straight clowning on us. Da other day, me and mines was low riding when racist cop pull us ova. Sure I aint got a license and my tail light was missing, but dat is racist. I started screaming and throwing rocks, and dem racists arrested me!!! Now me and my friends finna riot and take some flat screen tvs for da crib.

3. March 19, 2017 at 4:28 am
    Beyonnaise says:
    -14

Looks like TGJ is on Iggys payroll this era

4. March 19, 2017 at 4:38 am
    Steven says:
    +11
    -12

When all else fails, release an a** shot!

• March 19, 2017 at 5:11 am
      Josh says:
      +19

iggys been releasing ass shots and talking about pu$$y since the beginning of her career Steven

• March 19, 2017 at 9:20 pm
        Steven says:

it reeks of desperation…..

5. March 19, 2017 at 5:22 am
    Ka says:
    +14

I heard the track and it’s not that bad, wish her well 👍!

• March 19, 2017 at 3:37 pm
      Ka says:

Is Iggy still signed to TI’s company?

6. March 19, 2017 at 5:22 am
    ThatMessJuice.Flop says:

Anaconda…oh ok

7. March 19, 2017 at 6:00 am
    Kwinzy says:
    +16

Since when is an RIAA certified 500K gold plaque considered a “tank”?

• March 19, 2017 at 6:38 am
      Lambily says:
      +10

My point exactly!! #Team is Gold It did not Tank either on the charts Tjg is a lil lost with dey facts on this one!!TGJ is double minded ciara go gold with a single and she get The red carpet treatment

• March 19, 2017 at 6:12 pm
      Mark111 /.\ says:

500K in this streaming age is a major flop. Hint, the reason the album was pushed back a full year.

• March 19, 2017 at 6:48 pm
        Kingbey says:

That’s not why her album was pushed back cuz at the end of the day it was one of the best selling rap songs last year. She pushed it back because we all obviously watched her personal life fall apart in front of our eyes. She wanted to regroup just like any other HUMAN would. Foh

8. March 19, 2017 at 6:01 am
    LadyEmpress8 says:
    -10

She seem like she trying to be nicki. I don’t know. But I am rooting for her she tries.

• March 19, 2017 at 6:31 am
      Pat says:

Gul bye aint nobody trying to be like that b****!

9. March 19, 2017 at 8:31 am
    Lake Erie says:

Lol! I’m not trying to hate at all but I honestly think her rap career is over.

10. March 19, 2017 at 11:39 am
    Dev says:

The album leaked a week ago and its not good in my opinion. If she hadn’t put on the faux southern accent then she might have had more crossover appeal and some of the more poppies acts might use her for their tracks, but unfortunately the voice she chose isn’t very diverse nor does it have that female punch to it.

On another note, TJI should change its comments to discus.

• March 19, 2017 at 6:46 pm
      Kingbey says:

Lmao another hater talking out their ass. HOW THE ALBUM LEAK A WEEK AGO WHEN THE FIRST SINGLE HASNT DROPED?? How sway??? What exactly were u listening to??? Anyways ALL of her singles are CERTIFIED and her one and only album is PLATINUM. She has to actually fail for career to be considered over. MARCH 24th let’s get it

• March 20, 2017 at 5:52 pm
        Dev says:

Its leaked, look online your self! There is an iTunes rip on the web. Now that being said, the word hater is played out… it called an opinion

11. March 19, 2017 at 12:37 pm
    Kim Kesha & Pam says:

Come TF through Iggy. Continue pursuing your dreams. Don’t let haters snatch it from you. This girl is such an inspiration. Everyone’s against her: blogs, celebs, critics & she still delivers for her fans. That says ALOT!

12. March 19, 2017 at 8:51 pm
    B_Roni says:

People weren’t mad until she started charting. Im going to support her

13. March 20, 2017 at 2:54 am
    BEYONCE & RIHANNA says says:

Why dem racist crackas always taking our money and music? smh. Sorry I aint been on in a while, the library kicked me out due to excessive noise and I aint got wifi at the crib. Anywho, Iggy stays making me mad as a hornet. White folks always takin our culture and mean muggin when we call em out. uh uh, not today!!!

14. March 21, 2017 at 5:39 pm
    SmNtsWNow at uyoufr best game way tuesidnz says:

Cool