Welcome to the new ThatGrapeJuice.net

Hot Shots: Mariah Carey at AFI Fest Screening of ‘Precious’

101 Hot Shots: Mariah Carey at AFI Fest Screening of Precious

Megastar Mariah Carey attended the screening of ‘Precious: Based On The Novel ‘Push’ by Sapphire‘ during the AFI Fest 2009 last evening at Grauman’s Chinese Theatre in Hollywood, California. Pop out your dictionary, look up the word ‘DIVA’¬†and this is who you’ll see!

22 Hot Shots: Mariah Carey at AFI Fest Screening of Precious
16 Hot Shots: Mariah Carey at AFI Fest Screening of Precious

I almost forgot that her husband Nick Cannon was at the event as well. Mariah is looking so good that she has me confused lol!

20 Hot Shots: Mariah Carey at AFI Fest Screening of Precious
3 Hot Shots: Mariah Carey at AFI Fest Screening of Precious

What do you think of Mariah’s

look?

• November 2, 2009 at 5:22 am
    Jerome117 says:

she looks Amazing!! so so Beautiful!! thanks for posting!

• November 2, 2009 at 6:53 am
    SG says:

Mariah looks amazing! I’m so happy that she was apart of this project! Precious looks like a sure winner.

• November 2, 2009 at 7:03 am
    AWOLLUVA says:

Lookin’ a little thick there, Mimi! Maybe somebody should tell her to put down the fork. Although if I was in her position and my album bombed the way ‘Memoirs’ has, I’d probably be eating my face off too.

• November 2, 2009 at 7:25 am
    GeeMan says:

So looks great no doubt it sad when people only focus on the negative from the looks of it she”s not hurting too bad Diva”s money is stupid long her publishing checks are still flowing from two decades ago and with her Island releases she owns the copyrights and has her own co and most of all she has something she has always wanted personal happiness and that matters most because after all the lights camera action is put aside we special people in our lives to share our lives with.

• November 2, 2009 at 8:53 am
    KNUCK says:

well said GEEMAN

Love Mariah and she looks amazing! This is about the best I’ve seen this era..

• November 2, 2009 at 9:16 am
    Wow says:

Mariah Carey looks absolutely amazing! Just simply beautiful! I’m so glad to see her glowing so positively! She should stick with the natural/grown woman look; it suits her so well.

• November 2, 2009 at 10:22 am
    Richard says:

AWOLLUVA sounds like a bitter queen to me LOL. When’s the last time you sold 170 millions albums, had 18 number ones, and an additional 7 top 10 hits (including a platinum top 10 smash this year)?

Maybe you need to stop drinking haterade.. I guess if I was bitter, I’d be as thirsty too

• November 2, 2009 at 10:30 am
    Adam says:

She looks gorgeous. Much prefer this curvier look to the skinny look. Also is it just me, or since her voice has been in decline she has always sounded better with a bit more meat on her bones.

• November 2, 2009 at 8:51 pm
    FiercerMC says:

GORGEOUS!!!

• November 3, 2009 at 12:42 pm
    Randeep says:

She looks A-MA-Zing. Thing that annoys me about her sometimes are her boobs, they just look too big for her and her ass aswell. Yes she is beautiful I am not denying it and I am definitely not a hater but they just make her really big. Thought it especially showed on her album cover and the shadows.