Kanye West Reveals 'H.A.M' Single Artwork | ..::That Grape Juice // ThatGrapeJuice.net::.. || Thirsty? Advertisement

Kanye West Reveals ‘H.A.M’ Single Artwork

kanyejay Kanye West Reveals H.A.M Single Artwork

Here is the official cover of Kanye West and Jay-Z’s 1st single, ‘H.A.M’, from their upcoming ‘Watch The Throne’ LP. The song will debut on January 11th.

What do you think of the cover?

• January 7, 2011 at 2:15 pm
    Sugaranice says:

Dark and Spooky….to much going on! I’m surprised they approved this? I guess when you have been in the business as long as they have you get bored. Well I’ll wait for the release of the single to hear the music, it should sound pretty good to erase that horrid visual:)

• January 7, 2011 at 2:22 pm
    CHECKMATE says:

Illuminati.

• January 7, 2011 at 2:34 pm
    REASONABLE VOICE says:

Seems like Kanye West’s entire goal this era is to start controversy regarding the illuminati rumors. Those rumors actually do more hurt than good…but I disgress.

• January 7, 2011 at 2:36 pm
    JJFAN1814 says:

Thanks dumbasses for making me laugh with the Illuminati comments. :-) !

Anyways, I don’t like it. I do however adore the intricate patterns, but the rottweilers seems tacky. I’m sure the song is gonna be fire though.

• January 7, 2011 at 2:53 pm
    True Blue says:

Uh, what?

• January 7, 2011 at 2:56 pm
    Royalkev says:

I like it, but I’m sure if you stare long enough it can get creepy. I f**** with kanye, but I really could pass on Jigga! I just hate when these established artist see someone talented and then do all this strategic planning to team up with them to stay relevant. I don’t care who think Jay is the best rapper alive, this paring is not equal at all!

• January 7, 2011 at 3:31 pm
    io says:

Why is that necessary?
    I mean jay-z is so uncreative and always looks so uncomfortable in his videos. Kanye has way more confidence, so i wonder how the videos gonna look like.
    Hopefully is Beyonce there to hold Jays hands!!

• January 7, 2011 at 4:03 pm
    Pinkcookiegoodies says:

As expected, dark and creepy. They can keep their “creativity.” I for one will not be buying.

• January 7, 2011 at 4:38 pm
    FUTURESTARdelux says:

Interesting, but these Illuminati freaks are just too much… So these singers/rappers are in the illuminati to get more sales right? So how is them being in the Illuminati gonna make the average person on the street go out and buy an album? hmmmmm….. #FAIL

The Illuminati was never anything to do with Music or entertainment it was about democracy and stuff like that and the society died out in the late 18th century, and yes i bet Jay and Kanye are making these Illuminati references on purpose FOR A LAUGH cause they know idiots like you will take it serious lmao #Siddown fools.

P.S @TrueBlue FINALLY bought Florence’s album which is AMAZING i love it lol :)

• January 7, 2011 at 4:48 pm
    Yellow Gorillah says:

This looks sooooooo GHETTO!

• January 7, 2011 at 4:53 pm
    ~aMaZiNG.Lee~ says:

Um, ok? I guess……..

• January 7, 2011 at 4:55 pm
    NE-YO*STAN says:

Ugly-ass cover.

• January 7, 2011 at 6:21 pm
    TBanga says:

kanye is a genius..nuff said…follow me on twitter @dolo_malicious…i follow back

• January 7, 2011 at 7:45 pm
    MISHKA says:

I know Kanye sees JayZ as his godfather or something but JayZ is literaly raining on Kanye’s parade with this one.

MBDTF is an amazing album, there’s a string or great tunes that can be release as singles (The Blame Game, Lost in The Words). This album could go triple platinum if Kanye keeps promoting it.

I don’t care about Watch My Throne , Mr Knowles-Carter and his CoverGirl ‘ s year was 2010. 2011 is the year of Yeezy, Bey and Breezy.

• January 7, 2011 at 8:51 pm
    TJ says:

I’m SOOOOOOO F**kin sick of this Jay-Z & Kanye love affair.
    “Swagga Like Us”
    “Run This Town”
    “Monster”
    All them two ever talk about is how they “go hard” and how much money they got.
    I expect this song to be about how they “go ham”.
    Predictable overrated feces…………..

• January 7, 2011 at 9:15 pm
    trinaFAN says:

the cover screams i am apart of / or wanna be down with…. the illuminati..masonic messages all over that sh*t..becareful what you wish for kanye

• January 7, 2011 at 9:45 pm
    jesse says:

I love the cover and how is this illuminati? It is just dogs and crowns.

• January 7, 2011 at 11:43 pm
    s*** says:

Jay-Z & Kanye >>>>>>> Lil Wayne & Eminem

I think Its cool they’re doing an album together, Watch The Throne. But I’m gonna need for JayZ, Kanye, Bey & Rihanna to ALL do an Album TOGETHER. THE FOURSOME & call it ‘The Elite’s Domination. :)

• January 8, 2011 at 3:37 am
    ~BeySoBreezy~ says:

Kanye was gone after “Graduation”.

• January 8, 2011 at 4:28 am
    iLoveXtina says:

You guys are really over-thinking the cover.

• January 8, 2011 at 8:30 am
    KaVion says:

ITS f****** DOGS & CROWNS
    WTF IS SATANIC ABOUT THAT??
    The albums called WATCH THE THROWN so yea theyre gonna have crowns and the dogs obviously represent being hard/tough
    Seriously i think you guys just write off everything he does as “Creepy”
    Because honestly if you think this is creepy then you’re a p****.
    That Is All

• January 8, 2011 at 10:50 am
    JAE says:

@KAVION
    THANK YOU! if you think a simple f****** album cover is creepy, something is really wrong. scared asses. and as for the illuminati s***….how do crowns dogs and stars symbolize the illuminati? what f*** s*** website did you read this info from? yeah exactly #sityoassdown

• January 8, 2011 at 1:03 pm
    SheniStarr says:

I think it’s really sad that they do things like this. Ever since Kanye’s mother died, he’s gone off the deep end.

• January 8, 2011 at 1:46 pm
    wateva says:

busy, gaudy, tacky, uninspired, late, tired, vapid, amateurish, weak, wack, lame and delusional.

the end.

• January 8, 2011 at 4:07 pm
    NE-YO*STAN says:

~BeySoBreezy~

“Kanye was gone after “Graduation”.”

Co-sign! People I talk to still love that Kanye s***, and I’m like, forreal!?

• January 8, 2011 at 10:49 pm
    @Audrey_J says:

one word : BORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRING

• January 9, 2011 at 9:45 am
    Cheers (Drink to That) says:

I don’t like it @ all! *shrugs*

• January 17, 2011 at 11:01 pm
    John Paul says:

I think this is very much exposed to illuminati you see the 1.11.11 on the top their is star that is inverted, it means satan/baphomet and count the big stars, it counts 6 and count the little stars in the leftt and it count 6 and in the right side also it counts 6, if combine “666” the number of demon and why that does the date exact to the 1.11.11 because 11 means in numerology is the day of waiting for satan, illuminati are clever and they love the numerology they kill people base on it, 25 means the birth of christ why does tupac is killed by 25 years old and michael jackson dies on a day 25 of a month? I’m a researcher for a long time but this H.A.M picture surprise me it’s really obvious for an researcher of NWO to notice but in the ordinary people it seems to be funny, gay, scary, but it is actually a masonic message from satan then if you have time for some research and deep meaning of illuminati go to: http://www.vigilantcitizen.com