Welcome to the new ThatGrapeJuice.net

Watch: ‘Brandy & Ray J: A Family Business’ (Season 2/Episode 7)

brj Watch: ‘Brandy & Ray J: A Family Business’ (Season 2/Episode 7)

The latest episode of ‘Brandy & Ray J: A Family Business’ aired this weekend. For the 1st time this season the show focused primarily on Brandy’s recording of her new album and the song ‘Make Believe’. Watch the episode below:

{Video Removed As Requested}

• January 24, 2011 at 9:51 pm
    Brandyshitsonyafave says:

Yesssssssssssssssssssssssssss!! #bewarehatasshesback <3

• January 24, 2011 at 9:57 pm
    Spunkypoop says:

LOVES THE SONG!!!! #BRANDYSTAN4NOW

• January 24, 2011 at 10:10 pm
    KWON CAMPBELL says:

THAT SONG IS FIYAH!!! AND BRAN WASNT EVEN TRYING..THIS b**** COULD SING EFFORTLESSLY WITH A MOUTH FULL OF GLASS!!! YOUR FAVE WISH!!!

• January 24, 2011 at 10:26 pm
    Cory says:

I sure hope this is not the same as the new Kelly Rowland song

• January 24, 2011 at 10:26 pm
    BrandyNMonicaStan says:

Bran had me going nuts for that song that she did I wish she would hurry and release this album ! Matter of fact she needs to release two!

• January 24, 2011 at 10:55 pm
    LYRIC THE COMMANDER LEE says:

IF IM NOT MISTAKEN ISNT KELLYS SINGLE THIS YEAR TITLED “MAKE BELIEVE” AS WELL? SEEMS LIKE THE PLAN WAS CHANGED EVEN THOUGH IT NEVER WAS OFFICIAL

• January 24, 2011 at 10:59 pm
    LYRIC THE COMMANDER LEE says:

According to upcoming producer Kenneth “Soundz” Colby, Rowland’s next single will be called “Make Believe” and will be released in 2011. He said it has guest vocals from a featured artist but refused to reveal who will appear on the record in 2011.

JUST SAYING!

• January 24, 2011 at 11:00 pm
    Royalkev says:

I love “Make believe” and “How high” and just about anything Brandy! That felt so good, it’s a certain zone that Brandy just puts you in with her music. She does it in her own way and it’s just a wonderful feeling. I really can’t wait for this album much longer! Brandy’s truly one of a kind. There’s no other artist that can fit that expression better!

*ThePagewithRoyalKev / January 31, 2011(Where there’s a place for everything and everything has its place).

• January 24, 2011 at 11:26 pm
    eded says:

THEY BEEN RECORDED THIS SONG NS SHOW IN THE SUMMER OF LAST YEAR SOOOOOO BRANDY ISNT COPYING AYONE. THANKSSSS

• January 24, 2011 at 11:37 pm
    Goodlooker says:

@kwon campell.. So u KNOW..I love that opening adlib she did.. that had NEVERSAYNEVER all over it.. Love the track. entirely. I really love that other track to..’ It was FIre and the rain came…. those two go nicely production wise..

OVER ANTICIPATIN the next ALBUM..

• January 25, 2011 at 12:04 am
    b**** PLEASE says:

Hey girl get those bitches legt and right…ha ha ha!

follow brandy on twitter -@4everBrandy

• January 25, 2011 at 12:05 am
    BRANDY IS THE TRUTH says:

Wow, whether this song is for Kelly or not is Brandy singing it so I’m gonna buy it!!! Yes a true talent!

• January 25, 2011 at 12:06 am
    brandy fan from uk says:

GET IN THERE BRAN, I KNOW YOU ALWAYS DELIVER NO MATTER WHAT. THIS IS THE s*** AMONGST OTHER COMING.

BRANDY I LOVE YOU SO MUCH.

• January 25, 2011 at 12:08 am
    AN ICON IN MY EYES says:

OMG this the jam. I just cannot wait for my one and only girl album to hit itunes and the store so I can get my multiple copies.

• January 25, 2011 at 12:10 am
    pure rnb from pure talent says:

follow brandy on twitter on @4everBrandy
    follow brandy on twitter on @4everBrandy
    follow brandy on twitter on @4everBrandy
    follow brandy on twitter on @4everBrandy
    follow brandy on twitter on @4everBrandy

Moveover cuz Brockah is back on the grind!

• January 25, 2011 at 12:19 am
    KWON CAMPBELL says:

@GOODLOOKER, “IT WAS FIRE” WAS MY s*** ON LAST SEASON!!! I USED TO REWIND AND LISTEN TO THE SNIPPET OVER AND OVER AGAIN..I CANT WAIT TIL SHE DROPS THE NEW LP…ALTHO IM NOT RUSHING BECAUSE I STILL LISTEN TO HER OLD s*** DAILY LOL!!! BRANDY’S VOICE IS A NATIONAL TREASURE AND SHOULD BE TREATED AS SUCH

• January 25, 2011 at 1:58 am
    OMG says:

Make Believe is too hot….I can’t mess her. I need an album tomorrow. This chick is the VOCAL queen. I get in this zone when I hear her voice. I love it so much!

• January 25, 2011 at 2:11 am
    Dave says:

He shouldn’t get no damn emails though & then not forward them to him, if they’re both managers, then negotiate without her. Wth…? He does do everything by himself, he talking about her working as a team, but he sure doesn’t go to her about info he receive’s. Hypocrite? She kills me with the faces she makes while singing, like she’s constipated, lol. But her tude needs to be cut down, & she needs to be a lil more professional.

• January 25, 2011 at 2:12 am
    mother is always right mostly! says:

RayJ nothing is thicker than blood, my mama always says that. The moment you get into a deep s*** noone will be there for you but your mama and family so listen to her properly. I know they can be pain at times but it all for our own good.
    Damn they carried us for whole 9months not easy!!!

• January 25, 2011 at 2:26 am
    NikkiIsChillin says:

Family Business sure didn’t disappoint. I was so happy to see Brandy in the studio. Wow. Loving the song make believe. Love Kelly too. So I respect both artists. I wish them both nothing but sucess. I can’t wait for Brandy’s album. Its going to be pure fire. Kelly and Nelly doing their thing with Gone. Its all good. Proud of both ladies.

• January 25, 2011 at 3:17 am
    True says:

Brandy’s “Make Believe” and Kelly’s “Make Believe” are produced by different people so I highly doubt they are the same song. Brandy’s new album will be a masterpiece! I can’t wait! So happy that they are still keeping everything under wraps (for the most part).

• January 25, 2011 at 4:10 am
    ~BeySoBreezy~ says:

YAS! Her in the studio alone has me hyped for this album. Bring it on, B-Rockah :D

• January 25, 2011 at 6:46 am
    TJ says:

I can deal with Brandy, but I find it sooooo hard to stomach R Jay.. OMG

• January 25, 2011 at 8:13 am
    TC ;D says:

YOUR FAVES WISH THEY COULD TOUCH MINES…..

THAT IZ FUCKIN ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!

BRANDY FAN 4 LIFE!!!!

FOLLOW BRANDY @4EVERBRANDY ON TWITTER

• January 25, 2011 at 9:36 am
    the truth teller says:

^^^^^YOUR FAVE IS A FLOP!!! FLOP!!! FLOP!!! A CATASTROPHIC PHLOP!!!

ALICIA KEYS>>>>>>>>>>BEYONCE>>>>>>>>>STALE s***>>>>>>>>>>>>TRANDY

• January 25, 2011 at 9:38 am
    the truth teller says:

^^^ WHO PUT THAT GAP UP IN MY COMMENT BETWEEN ALICIA AND KEYS, TRENT????

• January 25, 2011 at 1:37 pm
    CHECKMATE says:

Ray J is psycho… his mom is gettin there. They both racing to the funny farm.

• January 25, 2011 at 1:38 pm
    THe MEssage says:

See HoW POWERFUL brandy is when her vocals are at the FOREFRONT.. and when the production isnt takin over too much.. DOPE

• January 25, 2011 at 2:50 pm
    BAA says:

OMG i have never heard that song before and as soon as she sanged it, she made me love that song so much. I felt her emotions and her vocals pouring through like a waterfall. Brandy knows how to make a r&b masterpiece and im patiently waiting to hear how kelly’s Make Believe sound @TC;D ur azz played it safe this time around, cause i was waiting for ur azz to bring (u know who up) for i can slay b**** azz

• January 25, 2011 at 2:50 pm
    BAA says:

OMG i have never heard that song before and as soon as she sanged it, she made me love that song so much. I felt her emotions and her vocals pouring through like a waterfall. Brandy knows how to make a r&b masterpiece and im patiently waiting to hear how kelly’s Make Believe sound @TC;D LMAO ur azz played it safe this time around, cause i was waiting for ur azz to bring (u know who up) for i can slay UR b**** azz

• January 25, 2011 at 5:37 pm
    zzzzzzzzzzz says:

I LOVE HER!

• January 25, 2011 at 9:27 pm
    Goodlooker says:

@kwon

yeah that track is too dope.. thats the deeper vunerable brandy that I love.. I just want her vocals at the forefront of the track.. thats what i want a producers to realise.. on her the track Gonna find my love.. her vocals are above everything. Love her Raw studio Vocals.. and I hope ‘IT WAS FIRE’ and ‘MAKE BELIEVE’ have some place on the album..

• January 25, 2011 at 10:01 pm
    ~aMaZiNG.Lee~ says:

Brandy SLAYED AND KILLED in the studio! The song sounds so phenomenal! I love the improvising she was doing! SHE GAVE ME LIFE! LOVE HER! <3

Hurry up with that damn album!

• January 26, 2011 at 2:14 am
    True says:

The camera loves Sean (the producer) that is one beautiful man!

• January 26, 2011 at 4:00 am
    OMG says:

I can’t stop watching the clip of Brandy in the studio. It’s better than everything on the radio. Brandy is the TRUTH forreal. I can see a song like this being a 3rd single….I want her to show the world the VOCALIST she is on the next album.

• February 2, 2011 at 12:28 am
    Melissa says:

please let me no when brandy new album is coming out!!loving that song ‘Make Believe’!!!

• February 8, 2011 at 7:28 pm
    many says:

I love dis track! I need her to stick to r&b and dis type of singing…

• February 9, 2011 at 3:27 am
    MELISSA says:

Brandy, Please let us no when u coming out with that track “Make Believe” i love that song…!!!

• April 27, 2011 at 7:57 pm
    David says:

Brandy I for one cannot wait for you to drop the album and the sitcom I’m a big fan of yours and I want it out pronto and to all the Brandy fans lets all go out and buy this new album lets help Brandy sale.