To Our Readers

Brandy Confirms Return To The Game (Season 6)

The current season of BET’s The Game has brought with it many a change, from cast additions to cast omissions, it certainly has been an eventful year for the hit show.

Newest recruit Brandy revealed in a new interview with our friends over at Kempire Radio that the fun is set to continue (for her), after producers asked her to reprise her role as Chardonnay in the show’s next season. Regular viewers would have seen Chardonnay’s tumultuous relationship with Jason Pitts (played by Coby Bell) serve as the primary storyline in the show’s current fifth season.

******

With business picking up for Ms. Norwood on the music end, it’s great to see her really wetting her feet on the acting tip.

Are you excited to see Brandy return to The Game?

655be483f876a98bdd7fcf85f9f28771 Brandy Confirms Return To The Game (Season 6)

1. |
    June 3, 2012 at 2:54 pm
    CeJae says:

I won’t be watching next season. H

2. |
    June 3, 2012 at 3:25 pm
    The Truth says:

Wetting her feet? Really?

Brandy started out acting AND she starred in sitcoms.

Being on “The Game” next season could help push her album especially if they feature her music. I hope she works that into her contract.

3. |
    June 4, 2012 at 4:54 pm
    danny says:

YES!!!! I will be watching

4. |
    June 21, 2012 at 7:41 am
    jaron says:

I definately can’t wait its sad to see Tia go but is exciting to see brandy picking Things up

5. |
    June 28, 2012 at 10:19 pm
    Malik says:

Yes! Very excited about her return.

6. |
    July 13, 2012 at 12:06 pm
    Babyg says:

I can nit stand Brandy as an actress . Pooch and tia where the best ones on the show. Idk how the game will survive … I’m still missing kelly

7. |
    October 18, 2012 at 5:26 pm
    TVGamer says:

I am not feeling Brandy’s character on the Game. It is too ghetto. They should have brought Kelly Pitts back in some way. I don’t know how the writers/producers think the show will be strong with out Tia and Pooch. Tasha’s character was totally against whom we came to love and hate. Fans fought hard to bring the show back to television and honestly…this last season was horrible writing. Large fan base will be lost and show is nearing last season, for real!

8. |
    October 21, 2012 at 6:25 pm
    Grace says:

The show will not be the same without Tia and it was not the same without Kelly. Although, I am happy for Brandy and wish her the best, I will not be watchng the new season. The no acting Lauren London replacement, really upset me.