Michelle Williams Performs At Macy’s Festive Holiday Window Unveiling

michelle williams e1353678545536 Michelle Williams Performs At Macys Festive Holiday Window Unveiling

Michelle Williams may be hard at work on her Gospel comeback, yet that hasn’t stopped the star from spreading early Christmas cheer.

The Destiny’s Child graduate made a special appearance at the Macy’s Festive Holiday Window Unveiling in Washington, DC this week, rousing the audience with a powerful Xmas Medley.

Watch Michelle soar…

As ever, stellar. Needless to say, bring on that album!

• November 23, 2012 at 8:58 am
    Beyonce's Weave says:

I’m glad That Grape Juice is covering new and upcoming artists, good for you guys. This girl, I’ve never heard of her but she needs to get her name out there, maybe do some songs with Drake or Nicki Minaj or someone so people can know who she is. Something for her management and label to consider, good luck to her anyway.

GLOA Replied:

Keep your shade to yourself.

• November 23, 2012 at 9:10 am

JAKE says:

*CUTE*

That’s all I got…………..

KI.

• November 23, 2012 at 9:36 am
    indiGo says:

Excellent job Michelle..you sounded angelic..these f*cking f**** in here have nothing better to do with their time but hate..

• November 23, 2012 at 9:37 am
    mobwife: Black Friday, I just can't to it :-) says:

Wait what was that who introduced her…… a male with an “Hoeprah” Windfrey cut or a female with a heavy voice 0_o?

Anywho, “SANG” Michellle! :-) This women can sing! I can’t wait to hear her Gospel CD! Go “Chelle”!

• November 23, 2012 at 10:16 am
    CHUDDS says:

b**** looked and sounded great! I miss DC3 so much!!!! =(

• November 23, 2012 at 10:45 am
    Fire says:

I want an album NOW

• November 23, 2012 at 12:49 pm
    nick says:

& this is y she was a destiny child; honey olease have 1 of these new artists tey & sing accapella like that? not gonna happen cause they cant, michelle is the real deal please know this, sannnnnnggg honey yeassss!!!!

• November 23, 2012 at 12:50 pm
    Proud TGJ Site Supporter says:

Wow… forgot how good this woman was.

• November 23, 2012 at 1:04 pm
    Spanela says:

Wow, she impresses me everytime she performs live, I just cannot wait for her album.
    Even when she did the Gospel medley at Rockford First she was just amazing, it really is sad that people tend to overlook her talent.

• November 23, 2012 at 2:13 pm
    Roab says:

Michelle is such a professional and always keeps her head above the gossip columns. Her vocals prove her talent. I would like to her more from her but in a group setting such as Destiny’s Child Comeback album. Her voice is pleasant but sounds even better in a harmonizing/group setting.

• November 23, 2012 at 3:35 pm
    kingcere says:

damn michelle looked n sound good..hopefully she puts on a few pounds!!

• November 23, 2012 at 4:23 pm
    stan says:

great job, she seems to have more control of her voice. i wish the performance was longer!

• November 23, 2012 at 5:25 pm
    Jonathan Gardner says:

BRILLIANT vocals aside, can we discuss HOW BEAUTIFUL MICHELLE IS?

• November 23, 2012 at 6:33 pm
    Yeah says:

Wow, she sounds better than she ever did before!!
    I’m a fan from the beginning and loved Michelle when she joined the group, but I just didnt like her voice. But now, it’s amazing!!

GET BACK TOGETHER DESTINY’S CHILD!!

• November 23, 2012 at 11:47 pm
    Angela Wesley says:

You can tell that Michelle have been training with a vocal coach. Because
    her voice sound much better now. I am glad that Michelle is some
    shine.

• November 24, 2012 at 1:10 am
    Michelle Fan says:

Yes. Sing gurl. Can’t wait for the album. Unexpected was drop at the wrong time. Your new album will sell. Trust me.

• November 24, 2012 at 3:51 am
    wasiem ijaz no1 michelle williams fan from holland says:

What a beautiful acappella performance it totally brings me in the Christmas spirit. This is why i love Michelle, her voice is so powerful , this makes my start of the day and weekend begin so wonderful

[...] cover [ Crunktastical ]Michelle Williams Attends Macy’s Festive Holiday Window Unveiling   [ That Grape Juice ]Chrisette Michele talks new body and hair with Curly Nikki [ Curly Nikki ]Grey lipstick is [...]

• November 24, 2012 at 12:35 pm
    Michelle fan says:

Michelle looked n sound great that girl got talent cant wait for some new music!!!!!!!

• November 24, 2012 at 12:50 pm
    Michelle fan says:

Yea u really can tell her vocal game is way better den before she is like a fine wine gets better with time!!!!!

• November 24, 2012 at 1:03 pm
    k says:

Love Michelle the Belle. Her voice gets better and stronger each year. I love her voice. She was always my fave DC member. I love it when her voice soars on a track. She them haters your power house vocals Michelle!!!

• November 24, 2012 at 1:12 pm
    lola says:

People really need to lay off Michelle Williams. Her voice was spectacular! I can’t believe how well she sung that song. She used to have such a raspy and ugly grandma voice. Now it’s clear, smooth, strong, and healthy! She probably should stick to singing Gospel and maybe even do Jazz and Soul. She would make so much money from it and finally be known as a solo artist.

• November 24, 2012 at 1:15 pm
    nibbibu says:

This is good I haven’t heard good singing in a long time.

• November 26, 2012 at 12:31 am
    quanberg says:

I keep playing this over and over again !!! EPIC love love love Michelle

[...] Downtown – Michelle Williams performed at the downtown DC Macy’s holiday window unveiling. See the photo above for one of the windows that captured our interest. [That Grape Juice] [...]