Welcome to the new ThatGrapeJuice.net

Little Mix Perform ‘DNA’ On ‘The X Factor UK’

little mix dna xfactor e1352666474579 Little Mix Perform DNA On The X Factor UK

Reigning X Factor champions returned the stage that birthed their careers tonight to perform the title track of their debut album ‘DNA’.

With the LP due in stores next week and the single out today, the performance needed to be a slam dunk. Did the ladies deliver? The answer awaits below…

We like. The ladies have made major leaps when it comes to stage presence, a trait which will serve them well as they continue to work on their collective choreography.

That said, we must raise a glass to Leigh-Ann who served up a commendable whine at 3.05. Salute.

• November 11, 2012 at 4:10 pm
    I am BLUE THE REAL HIVE says:

Crap!!! EMAS ON NOW RITA ORA JUST PERFORM R.i.p

• November 11, 2012 at 4:18 pm
    Sha (Benron and MC are f***) says:

So four basic bitches came together to make one basic group THE STRUGGLE

• November 11, 2012 at 4:25 pm
    the real xoxo says:

the fat one, oops i mean the “real, curvy woman” looks like James Arthur. I thought she said she is proud of her “curves” then why did she lose the weight?
    Nothing funnier than watching X Factor puppets trying to act edgy.

Britbutnotproud Replied:

You are so on point with the james Arthur comparison shame you had to be harsh about her weight which is so unnecessary.

Al Replied:

Internet bullies at it again. So unnecessary. I love Little Mix but I did not like that performance, too much dancing affecting the vocals… I prefer their accoustic version

TIMMI Replied:

And I thought you said she is fat? Then why did you later say she lost the weight?

FLOP… You need to sit back and think about where your life is going. This internet bullying thing isn’t working out for you.

• November 11, 2012 at 4:50 pm
    Saetana says:

They did well, they still don’t look totally at home on the stage but they are getting better. Love the staging for this and their outfits ;o)

• November 11, 2012 at 5:03 pm
    Beyonce's Weave says:

All the time I see them performing, I am always wondering how the hell they won the show. They sounded a hot mess but slightly better than this

Anway, hopefully they improve as time passes because I am not impressed with what they’ve done so far post X-Factor.

• November 11, 2012 at 5:19 pm
    NOBITCHASSNESS says:

Vocals ARE a little off but they are improving. I definitely like their two singles Wings and DNA.

• November 11, 2012 at 5:48 pm
    Hi Haters says:

Love it Love Them!
    Another job well done!

• November 11, 2012 at 6:37 pm
    Nai says:

I completely agree with you @Saetana. I also respect the fact that they are getting better and better with each performance. Although, I think that Leigh-Ann girl needs a bit of work. She looked nervous and her vocals seem to be the weakest in the group.

• November 11, 2012 at 6:40 pm
    King Yolk says:

Loved the energy, didn’t like the outfits or how they went off every now and again but anyone that gives it their all will always be positive in my books. Leigh-Anne slayed her bit.

• November 12, 2012 at 4:29 am
    WHY HATE? says:

They were AMAZING! Best gril group out right now. Haters keep on hating, Little Mix are the ones who already have two no1′s and have more talent in their little fingers than you do across your whole saggy body!

traxion Replied:

Talent? What? You need to get out more.