New Video: Cassie – ‘End of the Line’

Screen shot 2012 12 15 at 6.11.01 PM New Video:  Cassie   End of the Line

‘Bad Boy’ beauty Cassie is back!

Indeed, after drumming up modest buzz for her Young Jeezy-assisted ‘Balcony’ a few months ago, the model-with-a-mic is back to strut her multi-octaveless vocals across another mid-tempo number.

Lifted from her mixtape ‘RockaByeBaby’, will ‘End of the Line’ signal an end to masses sleeping on the ‘Me & U’ maestra’s music?  You tell us below:

To our surprise, the song is actually…dare we say…listenable!  There is great promise for the song’s melody and somber tone.  Unfortunately, that promise is not matched or housed in the vocal chords possessed by a certain Cassie Ventura.  Moreover, the video (for those who managed to stay awake to watch it to completion) seemed appropriately captured in a desert as it highlighted the ‘King Of Hearts’ hitmaker’s dry performance.

We give her an A for effort.  But, like most respectable music buyers, we’re left wondering when Cassie will reach the end of her line and stick to what she does best.  We’ll give a hint…it’s not music.

• December 15, 2012 at 7:23 pm
    Amina says:

She should become a model but the singing ………

BANDS$ Replied:

she IS a model.

YES Replied:

the video is private. wtf

Jasmine Replied:

She had her one hit (Me & U) so with that she will always be a one hit wonder. I thinking staying with Diddy, modeling and acting lessons are her best bets and it pays more than continuing to put out flop music that no one would buy.

• December 15, 2012 at 7:28 pm
    Kesh says:

-_____- … i didn’t even finish washing it .. Cassie stick to modeling please … spare yourself the embarrassment .

• December 15, 2012 at 7:29 pm
    ƸӜƷ MC ƸӜƷ says:

Its astounding how talentless she is, it never seizes to amaze me. She’s very pretty though. She makes Katy Perry look like Whitney Houston.

PRINCE MACHIAVEL Replied:

LMFAO! Both Are Wack As f*** As A Singer, But Goood They Are So Beautiful And Hot, I Would Like To Spend A Night, With These Two, Of Curse If My Wife, Angelina Freakin Joli Agree!!!
    Good Night BB!

ƸӜƷ MC ƸӜƷ Replied:

LOL. Watch out, suicide has his heart set on Angelina. Night :D

• December 15, 2012 at 7:35 pm
    phillydoinit says:

Her implants look good.

Jeff Replied:

They actually dont. If you see other pictures they actually look odd. Her body was fine before so i don know why she ruined it

• December 15, 2012 at 7:40 pm
    Fierce p**** says:

She would be so much better if she actually had a range. Btw, did Riri jack her hairdo?

THE WHOLE WORLD LOVES RIHANNA!!! Replied:

Nope riri been rocking the shaved sides go back and look at 2009 pics

I Stan FOR CASSIE Replied:

Uhm CORRECTION: Cassie shaved her hair 2009 aprill, Riri 2009 july
    Just thought I let I bish know

dyllypickles Replied:

Oh Yeah!!! Replied:

RIhanna downright stole Cassie’s hairstyle!
    Both sides are shaved here? Really now? Rihanna jacked Cassie 100%

PSA (FAF) Replied:

Yes. She was copying Karrueche w/ the blonde & then Ciara went back blonde like she was in ’04 and Riri ran for cover and cut the sides off that damaged s*** and dyed it black

• December 15, 2012 at 7:40 pm
    jahlal says:

TRASH!

• December 15, 2012 at 7:42 pm
    honeychildplease says:

WHo gave this toddler a microphone??

SHA (I have DESTROYED Rita WhOra now PAIGE THOMAS) Replied:

b**** you still come here take your tranny ass somewhere else flip flopin h** you disgust me!!!!

honeychildplease Replied:

Thanks for letting me know..now i will continue to bring my tranny flip flopping ass to this site thanks boo!!

• December 15, 2012 at 7:42 pm
    Jay says:

Cassie is amazing and the most underrated superstar ever. Her music is so unique & I love her voice! She has everything to be HUGE if she wants to & actually promotes her stuff foreal <3

King B>Rihanna Replied:

Get Ya LIfe!Gurl You on them meds?

SHA (I have DESTROYED Rita WhOra now PAIGE THOMAS) Replied:

b**** BYE!!!!!

• December 15, 2012 at 7:52 pm
    Monstarebel says:

She brings no life to this song Hell she makes ciara look like beyonce

SHA (I have DESTROYED Rita WhOra now PAIGE THOMAS) Replied:

READ THIS b****
    Paige Thomas aka Rihanna look alike and wannabe is signed to Roc Nation First #BYERITAWHORA they are done with that b**** and a new flop has been crowned Jay z is such a terrible business man he spent millions on Rita WhOra now he is going to spend more on a budget looking Rihanna #ICANT NAVI aboard the BATTLESHIP there is a new b**** trying to come for RiRi!!!!!!!!!

Monstarebel Replied:

I DON’T CARE!

• December 15, 2012 at 7:57 pm
    SHA (I have DESTROYED Rita WhOra now PAIGE THOMAS) says:

Seriously f****** Diddy and you make this budget video b**** BYE if she wants to continue making music she needs to get back with Ryan Leslie the guy that made the me and you song only thing I can listen to that Cassie makes this bish is soooo boring!!!!

• December 15, 2012 at 7:58 pm
    RC says:

that grapejuice step your game up… this is awful! you should try not to contradict yourself sometimes.

• December 15, 2012 at 8:15 pm
    ƸӜƷ MC ƸӜƷ says:

On second thought, I respect Cassie because she accomplished many things without an ounce of talent in her soul.

SHA (I have DESTROYED Rita WhOra now PAIGE THOMAS) Replied:

Hey MC what do you think about Paige Thomas getting signed to Roc Nation?????

ƸӜƷ MC ƸӜƷ Replied:

I had no idea who she is until I googled her. She is very pretty and I like her style……..I have yet to hear any material from her to judge though. Why?

SHA (I have DESTROYED Rita WhOra now PAIGE THOMAS) Replied:

She looks like Rihanna and during X Factor she shaved her hair like riri and now Roc Nation is going to pull a Rita WhOra and promote her as the new Rihanna THERE IS NO ORIGINALITY ANYMORE :(

ƸӜƷ MC ƸӜƷ Replied:

Oh…..I guess they haven’t learned yet or maybe they see potential in her. I’ll go check out a performance to see if she is talented.

• December 15, 2012 at 8:29 pm
    SHA (I have DESTROYED Rita WhOra now PAIGE THOMAS) says:

b****** when is Rita WhOra coming out with her US album first it was Sept then in Oct then during the holidays now they say it will be in Feb after she records more songs in Jan that s*** aint never coming out she will be dropped by the end of her tour that dumb c*** did that b**** even sell 100k in the UK #THESTRUGGLE!!!!!!!!

• December 15, 2012 at 8:31 pm
    SHA (I have DESTROYED Rita WhOra now PAIGE THOMAS) says:

EVERYBODY READ THIS http://atrl.net/forums/showthread.php?t=318109

• December 15, 2012 at 8:32 pm
    SHA (I have DESTROYED Rita WhOra now PAIGE THOMAS) says:

I have destroyed Rita WhOra now on to Paige “Soon to be a FLOP” Thomas

• December 15, 2012 at 8:32 pm
    AmbeRussell says:

what makes me soo mad is she has everything, the look, style, music, songs, videos, but she is what is wrong. it isnt even her voice either. it is the fact that she puts 43% of energy into what she does. she is soo damn dull and doesnt exaggerate enough. here u have a girl with everything needed to have success, she doesnt need to have the best voice, but she can use the voice she has and be a great singer, but she is bringing nothing to the table. and diddy kept her but broke up countless groups and more talented solo artist got dropped (cherri denis, danity kane, da band, donnie j, day 26, just to name ppl from the past few yrs) not to mention the career he f***** up most, shyne, but he kept some1 like cassie for what? o yeah…
    any1 signed or think they will see success (mgk and french montana) are delusional, but best of luck to them i guess

AmbeRussell on youtube

• December 15, 2012 at 8:41 pm
    Touché says:

Singing just isn’t her thing, she should try acting or modeling.

• December 15, 2012 at 8:56 pm
    RICHANDBLACK11(JUST LIKE BEY) says:

I have seen better video on youtube by common people ugh ….

Monstarebel Replied:

& Walking in the desert is free so clearly she had no type of budget lol #TheStruggle

RICHANDBLACK11(JUST LIKE BEY) Replied:

#TheStruggleIsReal….and diddy is worth more than 500million I can’t and I want

• December 15, 2012 at 9:09 pm
    Monstarebel says:

“Crazy Kids”

Hello, wherever you are
    Are you dancing on the dancefloor or drinking by the bar?
    Tonight we do it big, and shine like stars
    We don’t give a f*** ’cause that’s just who we are
    And we are, we are, we are, we are, we are
    The crazy kids, them crazy, them crazy kids
    And we are, we are, we are, we are, we are
    The crazy kids, we are the
    We are the crazy people

I see ya in the club showin’ Ke$ha love
    Trippin’ on them b****** that be hatin’
    Catch a dub, catch a deuces
    Ya’ll hatin’s useless
    It’s such a nuisance
    Ya’ll chickens keep your two cents
    And keep your dollars, keep your loot
    I’m fresher than that Gucci
    Them boys, they want my c******
    I say nope, I’m no hootchie
    Your homegirl hatin’, I say who she?
    Ke$ha don’t give two f****
    I came to start the ruckus
    And ya wanna party with us
    Cause we crazy motherfuckers

Hello, wherever you are
    Are you dancing on the dancefloor or drinking by the bar?
    Tonight we do it big, and shine like stars
    We don’t give a f*** ’cause that’s just who we are
    And we are, we are, we are, we are, we are
    The crazy kids, them crazy, them crazy kids
    And we are, we are, we are, we are, we are
    The crazy kids, we are the
    We are the crazy people

You see us in the place trippin’ off the bass
    DJ rock a beat, make the f***** shake
    Like an earthquake, like an earthquake
    Booty pop
    All my shorties on the dancefloor, make your hearts stop
    Stop your Cardiac
    Sippin’ Cognac in the back
    Th-they ch-chasin my kitty cat
    They know my zodiac
    I’m no virgin or no Virgo
    I’m crazy that’s my word doe
    It’s Ke$ha in the casa
    They be let-lets make it loco!

Hello, wherever you are
    Are you dancing on the dancefloor or drinking by the bar?
    Tonight we do it big, and shine like stars
    We don’t give a f*** ’cause that’s just who we are
    And we are, we are, we are, we are, we are
    The crazy kids, them crazy, them crazy kids
    And we are, we are, we are, we are, we are
    The crazy kids, we are the
    We are the crazy people

This is all we got and then it’s gone
    You call us the crazy ones
    But we gon’ keep on dancin’ ’til the dawn
    Cause you know the party never ends
    And tomorrow we gonna do it again
    We the ones who play hard
    We live hard, we love hard
    We light up the dark!

Hello, wherever you are
    Are you dancing on the dancefloor or drinking by the bar?
    Tonight we do it big, and shine like stars
    We don’t give a f*** ’cause that’s just who we are
    And we are, we are, we are, we are, we are
    The crazy kids, them crazy, them crazy kids
    And we are, we are, we are, we are, we are
    The crazy kids, we are the
    We are the crazy people

Monstarebel Replied:

s*** Ke$ha can bearly sing yet she knows how to bring life to her songs. Unlike Cassie…

Kendrick lamar Replied:

Bish you really think ima read that
    Anyway Cute song!
    #Rockabyebaby
    #cassiearmy
    Nuf said

• December 15, 2012 at 9:11 pm
    skintightjeans says:

Please tell me that she wasn’t in the studio and sang this and was thinking that this was a dope ass song and then made this remedial ass video. Please tell me this is a fake…..

• December 15, 2012 at 9:21 pm
    DIOB says:

I love Cassie. Is she talented? not by any means but she is GORGEOUS and actually makes really good music. If you take away the fact that she cant sing. you will see her music is very good.

• December 15, 2012 at 9:22 pm
    OK says:

Cassie is just pretending to have a music career. She and just about everyone else knows this. Her main job is being Diddy’s mistress. If it works for her, great, but I hope she’s stacking up some bills for a rainy day–namely, the day that Diddy decides he’s tired of her and trades her in for a younger, newer model.

• December 15, 2012 at 9:26 pm
    sammi says:

They play her song “King of Hearts” all the time in the mall with that music that plays in certain stores targeted to certain listeners lol. Its a cute song.

• December 15, 2012 at 9:43 pm
    Diamonds (BEYONCE'S WEAVE) says:

I love her song “long way to go”, she’s so pretty, she just needs to dump the whole urban thing and go for something more pop. She should also explore using auto-tune, she has so much potential, she needs the right team.

• December 15, 2012 at 11:56 pm
    Musiclova says:

Cassie has a nice image….but that voice !! Work needs to be done !

• December 16, 2012 at 1:38 am
    credits says:

this sounds like something Dawn Richard would have killed!!!!

• December 16, 2012 at 3:31 am
    The real xoxo says:

I think shes the best looking girl in the game.
    aint got no time for her ‘singing’

• December 16, 2012 at 4:22 am
    IQ says:

I’m not sure the words “respectable” and that grape juice
    go together

• December 16, 2012 at 5:44 am
    JAKE says:

Next…

• December 16, 2012 at 6:20 am
    Hilly says:

This. Is. So. Boring.
    No voice, the music is a snoozer and that’s all they could pull for a music video? At least King of Hearts was entertaining (and the song was better).
    Cassie has to stop thinking that she can sing, everyone knows she slept her way to the top (hello Diddy). She’s pretty and has to stick to modeling. She makes Rihanna sound like Mariah.

• December 16, 2012 at 6:38 am
    Dylan B. says:

She may not be Mariah Carey ,beyonce,or any of your other favs.But the girl makes good music and what she may not have in multioctave range she makes up for in clarity,vocal elegence,& the simplicity of her voice is makes her different than others.

• December 16, 2012 at 6:55 am
    Ya bish says:

h**’s be hatin
    This song is hot
    The girl is hot
    Give this a girl a chance I loved king of hearts
    And I’m loving this

• December 16, 2012 at 6:59 am
    HOTSTUFF says:

she should stick to getting that diddy d***, all night everyday !

• December 16, 2012 at 8:53 am
    Jer says:

Cassie grrrrrrlllll. You cant just come out with random ass songs a few times a year. I really thought after King of Hearts was gonna be the lead single to Electro Love wtf happened? The album coulda done already been out and sold about 100k total anf you could be droppin something new GET IT TOGETHER. Yesterday ho

• December 16, 2012 at 10:33 am
    PSA (FAF) says:

DIDDY NEVER LETTING HER OUT OF THAT 360! LIKE JAY & RIHOE !

• December 16, 2012 at 12:08 pm
    JOHNVIDAL says:

She reminds me of Rihanna LOL

• December 16, 2012 at 8:20 pm
    bibi93 says:

RIP…

• December 17, 2012 at 8:01 pm
    antertain says:

I nearly pressed play but then slapped myself back to reality and saved myself the waste of minutes.
    Thought I’d jus share that moment lol.

• April 10, 2014 at 7:22 pm
    Numerology Softwares says:

Excellent pictures! This is the types of data that should be discussed through the net. Waste on yahoo for no longer setting the following submit greater! Occur more than plus consult with this site. Thanks =)