Lady GaGa Talks Working With R.Kelly On ‘Do What U Want’ / Hits Back At Critics Wanting Rehash Of Past Hits

lady gaga rkelly e1383317820507 Lady GaGa Talks Working With R.Kelly On Do What U Want / Hits Back At Critics Wanting Rehash Of Past Hits

Any act as big as Lady GaGa will always generate polarizing views. However, over the course of her meteoric career, the singer has garnered especially intense scrutiny - thanks to her pronounced flare for Pop experiments (see: ‘Born This Way’).

During an interview with Scott Mills on BBC Radio 1 moments ago, the ‘ARTPOP’ maven addressed the seeming desire of the masses to place her in a musical box. One she refuses to enter.

The performer’s interesting response came during an explanation about how she joined forces with R.Kelly for latest single ‘Do What U Want’. In her answer, the singer veered somewhat off-topic, expressing her frustration at the limits critics and even fans place on her on her material.

An insightful read awaits after the jump…

Via Lady GaGa (On BBC Radio 1):

“ARTPOP is about sharing my artistic process.

People think because I showed up with with a blonde wig and a disco ball that there is no artistic process and that I should shut up and sing Pop songs.

Even in (some) music publications, it makes me crazy when I see them really heralding very artificial, factory driven Pop music. (Such music) is fine. But, then, why can’t I be what I want to be? It doesn’t have to be (you’re) either artifice or not. I think the point is to play with what artifice is.

So…on how the R. Kelly collaboration came about…

I have a really small apartment in Chicago where he’s from. I spend a lot of time there. The main producer of the album DJ White Shadow also comes from there.

(So when working on the album), I got a lot of inspiration from being there. A lot of Hip-Hop and R&B elements started to creep into the album, as did French/German Techno. Bits of everything. It was all natural. How it came together.

I said to everyone after ‘Applause’ came out…I’m such a massive upset to people sometimes and I don’t really know why at all (laughs). So, when I went back in to finish the album, I remember saying…I just want the music to be good! I don’t want to hear any more “what’s the ‘Bad Romance’?”, “what’s the ‘Telephone’?”, “what’s the ‘Pokerface’, the ‘Alejandro’, the ‘Just Dance’?” I don’t want to hear that. Get out. I am an artist, it’s time to move on. We are evolving. I am growing. Get on or off the ship. So, I made ‘Do What U Want With My Body’.

I wrote that song with Paul (DJ White Shadow) and when it was done, I said “well, it’s an R&B song and I’m a White chick from New York, so we better call the King of R&B and see if he likes it”. And he did, he loved it. When he sang on it, it was magical. He’s a very talented person and I feel connected to him because he’s also plagued by other people’s projections of what he is. And that’s what’s really exciting to me about this album. In a way, it’s showing my fans how to have a more detailed and critical eye with music and what they’re looking at.”

{Source}

****************

For all the theatrics and shock tactics, it’s warming to see how much of an actual “artist” GaGa is. Of course, this very fact brought us the unfortunate mishap that was the ‘Born This Way’ album, single, and everything attached. However, a true artist wants to evolve and bend the rules — even if it means crashing and burning. A stance GaGa clearly seems at one with.

Thankfully, the material this go round sounds like a solid meeting in the middle of what fans, radio, and the general public love paired with GaGa’s desire to embrace the “new”. The first proper sign of whether it’ll pay off, though, arrives November 11th when ‘ARTPOP’ hits stores.

• November 1, 2013 at 10:35 am
    Molly says:

b**** please all your music sounds the same.

Tyranna Banks Replied:

Mutiple singles…not even one make it to the top.
    Wanna be on flop?

:lol:

Do Like U Want (To Flop!) Replied:

Overrated. Basic. Overplayed. Self-absorbed. Attention Seeker. Pass Me The Bucket. Flush It. Move On.

Mariah's new single 11.11.2013 Replied:

Lady GaGa
    (2009-2013)

***

R I P

Ex-Monster Replied:

Lady Gaga is an imposter a human tumbler account. All her music, costumes, and Madonna-esque persona come from brilliant artist before her. She doesn’t write her own songs ( look at her credits) she only wrote 2.. Yeup just 2 but takes credit for them all. She is a flop con artist who shouldn’t be paid for literally copying other people’s work!!! Lil monsters can cry all they want that she doesn’t copy and writes all her albums the only people they fool are 10-19 year olds.

f*** you, Gaga. A manufactured product of marketing who has only one “talent” copying other artists.

Co-Sign Replied:

Lady gaga is spiraling downward from her music to the publics demand for it. I bought Born This Way thinking it was going to be a great album all it’s doing now is collecting dust.

Bey-hive Community Replied:

Hip Surgery = Low Tickets Sales !

Source: Billboard Top Grossing Tour

:P :P :P

Wek wekk wekkkkkkkkkkktuihhh Replied:

She should called her new album ” ARTBARF” !

Next ????!!!! Replied:

One second Applause is her biggest radio hit suddenly is an underperforming single ….

I just cant…

• November 1, 2013 at 10:38 am
    christinastherealtalent says:

This b**** will be the death of her own career.

I’ll tell you how DWUW came about. When she heard Christina’s Your Body, she decided to try to one-up her like she does with everything and everybody else.

gorl Replied:

sadly I agree with you its sad her hate campaign worked the one against xtina

Stop the drama Start the music Replied:

The melody of DWUW and Your body sound nothing alike. Gaga always has had strong vocals but she has admitted she loves Xtina and her voice on several occasions but it shouldn’t matter. Xtina doesn’t own the music industry. She probably hardly wrote that song either….

Haus of Phonies Replied:

I don’t know what people are talking about when they go on about her talent. In 5 years all she does if f***g moan on the media about Lupus, bullied at school, insomnia, cocaine addiction, hip surgery, weight issues and so on. What’s next? She is a gay man? :(

Why don’t we as a community, support the people in the entertainment industry who DESERVE our support rather than throwing out $ to this overrated and “manufactured musician”. I gave her a fair chance in the beginning, but I can’t stand liars, phonies and attention w**** like Lady Gaga.

RoyalKev Replied:

I think Gaga actually took some chances with this album. It would be easy for her to win with The Fame Pt2, but she’s not going that route. Instead she’s doing some risky things. I’m pretty sure someone in her camp probably thought it was odd for her to pair up with R.Kelly. Now, I’d be telling a bold face lie if I didn’t say that Xtina’s vocal deliver is not all over the DWUW song! That did make me raise an eyebrow.

RoyalKev Replied:

*vocal delivery

Artheft pt 3 Replied:

Lady Gaga’s artistic approach———–> copying others and claiming it was hers.

• November 1, 2013 at 10:39 am
    gorl says:

b**** people want u to make music like your old songs cus they were perfection not that BTW mess

Anonymous Replied:

Lady Gaga is a practical joke created by Interscope to fool those 10-21 yo gay gays to buy her music, fashion and art. At the same time Gaga wants them to glorify s**, drugs, IIuminati propaganda and art.

Gaga should be exposed to the highest level.

Source: Monsters.

Yucks Replied:

Gaga- pop singer on life jacket. Time to push her down :lol:

• November 1, 2013 at 10:41 am
    cake like lady gaga says:

YASSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!

But GaGa, you don’t have to explain yourself to these f***.. Born This Way was an amazing album, but the fake fans didn’t like it. I think you did a good by releasing BTW, it got rid of all the bandwagon stans. Now these former stans can’t stand the fact that ARTPOP is gonna slay and they regret leaving the Monsters, so that’s why they are saying all these silly things

Pay them dust, Mother!!

Next ???? Replied:

Gaga 2 albums= dust collector trays. :(

KeLlie Osbourne Replied:

Again the Little Morons have it all wrong. She has two number 1 songs on the billboard hot 100. TWO lmao. No one cares about her anymore

:D :D :D

Fartp00000ping is the new art in the toilet Replied:

Gaga is an art student !!!! :)

• November 1, 2013 at 10:46 am
    Dreamlover says:

I agree with everything she said here, but tbh her music is as basic as ever. Before it was kind of edgy, but now she’s just rehashing the same things, and her cheesy non-sense lyrics don’t help her case much either. If she would humble herself and stop acting like the second coming of Christ maybe people wouldn’t dislike her so much!

Stop the drama Start the music Replied:

U r kinda exaggerating acting like she thinks her music is the second coming of Christ. I think u r talking about Kanye. But I forgot this blog says the most random stuff sometimes without much proof.

And I think ppl are not liking her cuz of her Stans, the media, and her outlandish image. Not cuz she isnt humble. Fact is most celebrities have some type of ego.

Dreamlover Replied:

*album of the decade*

• November 1, 2013 at 10:49 am
    Stop the drama Start the music says:

It’s cool TGJ posted this but the reality with these commenters is that they are always gonna have their own theories and spin on how these artists create their magic. It is what it is though.

Bey-hive Community Replied:

Of course there will be a p*** poor tone deaf monsters will defend her basic song and music. Sad era we live.

Stop the drama Start the music Replied:

U mad?? Ok….and I defend talented hardworking ppl. Not just Gags. So stfu…

• November 1, 2013 at 10:51 am
    RoyalKev says:

Not big on Gaga, but I can appreciate her attitude when it comes to evolving as an artist. I’d always prefer that my favs branch out and try something different when recording new music before attempting to recycle an old winning formula. I respect Gaga for being true to herself this way.

OMG !!!! Replied:

copying others,,,,,true ???? :(

RoyalKev Replied:

I’m mainly speaking of Gaga’s refusal to go back to The Fame sound, not the authenticity of her artistry. She could have easily gone back to recording the lighter music of that successful era and drop the dark, complex image she has now. I just respect her conviction.

• November 1, 2013 at 10:53 am
    Career Ender says:

Sam/Moderator

Why are my comments suddenly AUTOMATICALLY HELD FOR MODERATION?

I’m NOT a troll, I type my mind out without fear.

And on the last gaga post, a Rihtard used my e-mail + username to comment?

Do you take the security of your commentors seriously?

Please do something about this!

• November 1, 2013 at 11:04 am
    Career Ender says:

“ARTPOP is about sharing my artistic process”
    ———————-
    Gaga is looking like a horror movie main evil character an art?
    ———————-
    And you can’t recreate those nice gems you made when you started out cos you nolonger with that team that helped you. Deep down you wanto smash like the fame but you can’t anymore. Stop lying to the world
    ———————-
    And gaga you make no one sad besides little cutters. Get it right. You nothing but an overhyped gimmick with minimal talent!

Co-Sign Replied:

tell the Monsters sis… !!!!!

• November 1, 2013 at 11:08 am
    Kunty Perry says:

Didn’t this delusional pathetic Madonna- cover -version singer know her singles flopped tragically ?

• November 1, 2013 at 11:14 am
    Paul (DJ W Shadow) says:

Listening to a seagull is more soothing than listening to Gaga’s Artpop singles.

+1 Replied:

KIIIIII !!!!!! :lol:

• November 1, 2013 at 11:18 am
    christinastherealtalent says:

When Gaga first came out, yes she brought something fresh to the US music market (nothing new or innovative) and people fell in love with her BUT gimmicks only last for so long before people get bored and expect you to evolve more and if you don’t they will move on. Just like with what happened to Christina. People stay interested in her as long as they did because she had a different sound and image until Bionic came out. Those of you saying DWUW sounds nothing like Your Body are completely delusional. Had Christina released Your Body AFTER DWUW then you would’ve accused her of ripping off Gaga. Now all of you Monsters know what it’s like to constantly have to defend your favorite artist.

Amanda Bynes Replied:

TELL EM SIS

• November 1, 2013 at 11:25 am
    Sit Down, b**** says:

Gaga- worthless piece of s***.

• November 1, 2013 at 11:27 am
    Flake Like Lady Gaga says:

Lady Gaga doesn’t care about making music fun to listen she just cares about being famous.

• November 1, 2013 at 11:27 am
    JOHNVIDAL says:

And this is why you know she is a real artist. I mean, it´s ok if you are not a songwriter, you can be a magnificient singer, or performer or whatever (problem is some nowadays stars are nothing at all). But if we are talking about people really involved in the whole proccess, people you can call musicians, it´s easy to see who is one and who is not, despite some of them trying to look like one. You can see it by the way they talk about music and their albums. You can clearly see Gaga, Alicia Keys, Mariah Carey and more are real songwriters. You can also see Britney, Rihanna, Beyonce and more are no real songwriters despite the fact some of their fans are so delusional to believe it. Also, Katy Perry is supposed to be a songwriter, but when has she ever talked about her music like this? I´ll give her a pass cos I´m not into her and I´m not that informed about her, but I swear I´ve never seen a post like this one about her. I´ve seen many with other real songwriters.
    Then, like I said at the begining you have the people who are not songwriters but don´t pretend to be one, and don´t need to cos they are brilliant at other things: Whitney The Voice Houston the biggest example.

American Boi Replied:

Gagas little monstards are always picking on other people for liking anyone who is not gaga instead they should be picking this zits all over their faces because last time I checked that’s the kind of fans she draws in. Britney doesn’t write her own material, frank Sinatra , Janet or Tina Turner and each one is an icon. Do you need to write your own music nope it’s how you sing I mean just Look at Britney and Janet they can’t sing for s*** but I’d pay top dollar to see them just like Rihanna! Diamond, Shut and Drive, Ponde Replay, Umbrella, disturbia, Stay, only girl in the world, S&M,you da One, We Found Love, What’s my name, Fly, Man down boo boo the list goes on and on and on with Rihanna.. Gaga you can’t say the same. The girl is a #flop !!!! :( :( :(

JOHNVIDAL Replied:

I think you just can´t read cos you repeated my arguments. Your hate blinds you hun.

• November 1, 2013 at 11:30 am
    Amanda Bynes says:

This b**** will do everything to get all the attention. She relies too much on hypes/gimmicks to sell her music.

• November 1, 2013 at 11:38 am
    Riri4Life says:

The b**** is desperately licking 9 asses to produce one generic song that sounds like 90s tampon advert and falling like a house of cards on iTunes.

Time to sit down b****. Your hype is getting old and dry.

• November 1, 2013 at 11:57 am
    Co-Sign says:

Gaga a pop singer and self-proclaimed “musician” making mediocre pop songs (now claiming she is an icon, yeah right!) can only hit several notes like Pink, Kelly Clarkson, Leona Lewis and Christina?

Funny…!!! :D

Isabelle Replied:

Another one who doesn’t seem to know what a “note” is.

• November 1, 2013 at 11:58 am
    Lovebird (Britney Jean - 03.12.13) says:

Girl f****** bye, Artpop sounds like a continuation of the mess you left off with Born this way.

You should have never parted ways with RedOne who wrote and produced most of The Fame/Fame Monster.

The whole Artpop thing is a mess. I guess Gaga will never have a Ray of light/Rated R moment.

Flushed Her Already !!!! Replied:

Very true. She does have the absolute worst fans in the world and what’s sad about that is they have ironically contributed to her downfall. Everyone just became turned off by them and by her for doing nothing about it. As far as her music. It’s fun, dance, but the last album “Born this way” only had 3 great songs on it, the rest of it was noise. This “Applause” is more of that noise.

• November 1, 2013 at 12:01 pm
    Lovebird (Britney Jean - 03.12.13) says:

How do you say you’ve moved on and instead release a whole garbage can of inferior songs to The Fame/Fame Monster.

And not at you Gaga dissing current pop music and releasing the most generic song “applause” this quarter, I can’t.

As of now, Miley Cyrus and Katy Perry have released a better album than yours so far.They have shown some growth, you haven’t.

Now Playing: Miley Cyrus – Drive

• November 1, 2013 at 12:01 pm
    HOTSTUFF says:

“I am an artist, it’s time to move on.”

but yet you’re using the same gimmicks since The fame….you’re music is still repetitive EDM TRASH….she’s all air no substance…

• November 1, 2013 at 12:03 pm
    Lovebird (Britney Jean - 03.12.13) says:

Your music gets worse and worse, your image gets much more dumber and your antics are even getting much more desperate and retarded, you’re not fooling anybody Gaga.

• November 1, 2013 at 12:05 pm
    HOTSTUFF says:

” i’m an artist, i’m an artist, i’m an artist, i’m an artist, i’m an artist so buy my cheaply produced album full of edm repetitive trash because it’s art and i’m an artist “= The Artpop Era.

• November 1, 2013 at 12:05 pm
    Lovebird (Britney Jean - 03.12.13) says:

And these consistent self preservation moments, and cries to cling to relevancy by constantly egoistically trying to re-affirm your worth to pop music and culture is getting redundant by the day.

Why can’t you let that shitty catalogue of music do the talking? Why is your disgusting stink mouth talking louder than that construction noise you call music?

• November 1, 2013 at 12:08 pm
    KeLlie Osbourne says:

It’s always “The Littles Morons” that call Gaga the queen of pop. She doesn’t even have close to the number of hits that Madonna, Katy, Rihanna have. She has two number one songs. Big deal. She’s been around for five years. She’s not even the Princess of pop, that would be Britney. And that ugly mug of hers, sorry… she needs to keep those sunglasses on. Her career is coming to an end by being mean, allowing her haus and monsters to tweet cruel things about other artists, she’s ugly inside and out. She;s done.

• November 1, 2013 at 12:08 pm
    Lovebird (Britney Jean - 03.12.13) says:

And these antics are telling of the uncertainty you see for yourself in the business.

Your first week sales have dropped by over 60% according to a forecast, you’ve released more singles than Beyonce did with 4 and are now performing on every stage that will have you and giving an interview to any b**** with a mike as well as ranting on Twitter.

How much of an advance did interscope give you for you to do the most now that the writing is on the wall?

Are you that scared? An artist is confident in their work, they are never desperate. You’re a caricature, not an artist.

• November 1, 2013 at 12:14 pm
    SLAY_HIVE says:

UGH *rolls eyes* I can’t wait to DRAG this old news w****, after her first week sells come in!

Lily GaGa Replied:

Gaga will sell aorund 450-500k with Artpop. More than your goat could ever sell ………..

Sit down and take a chill pill.

Loyalty Replied:

Ummm if by goat you mean Beyonce, she has sold over 500k first week before so stfu.

Hahahahahahaha Replied:

CANT EVEN REMEMBER WHEN BEY LAST HIT #1 SONG? 1976?

SLAY_HIVE Replied:

LOL when was the last time Gags hit #1?? how many does she have again?

Beyonce has already sold over 500k in first week b****, Let me ask you this. how can you go from 1 million in first week to 450, 000 next album..What a MASSIVE drop. Are your expectations that low this time around? kiii

Loyalty Replied:

Hahahahha! NO. Tired ‘drag’

Stop the drama Start the music Replied:

Because it was actually 600k sold before the 99 cent discount so that’s not a “major” drop if she sells that much.

Monster Hero Replied:

Gaga’s album BTW 6 million copies/ Platinum

Beyonce 4 album… 400k and struggling to get Gold.

SLAY_HIVE Replied:

400 k…WHERE?? What kind of LIE!

4 is an R&B Album. It is PLATINUM in USA and on it’s way to double platinume .. 2.9/3 Million WW! It sold 330, 000 in first week, WITHOUT a top ten hit, AND with the album being leaked a month in advance!

Where did you get your lies from dear?? kii

• November 1, 2013 at 12:17 pm
    Kanye Fan says:

Lady Gaga came to a fork in the road with this album. She’d built up this image as a some kind of uber-artiste, but her musical output has always been a bit pedestrian, a fact almost everyone agrees to, including her biggest delusional fans. With this Artpoop album, she could have proved herself a credible musician, or she could continue to do the same old thing. She’s not only chosen the latter path, she has also lost her ability to construct a decent pop song. It’s all gone up her nose because she is too egoistic with fame and ratings. Universal Music should ask her leave Twitter and let music speaks for itself.The album is too over HYPED. It’s her ‘Look At Me’ album. Now I begin to understand why Katy Perry’s new single outsold her. Simple fun pop song nothing self-absorbed with ugly makeup to make her point. US Billboard Hot 100 is full of stories just like Lady Gaga’s songs. Unfortunate garbage powered by Twitter and marketing. Sad era we live in.

• November 1, 2013 at 12:29 pm
    Google That s*** says:

Lady Gaga – a musician/producer & song writer ????? That’s too funny. How many flopped songs under her belt. Almost a dozen in 5 years. Numbers don’t lie.

• November 1, 2013 at 12:37 pm
    Case Closed says:

Katy Perry’s single is selling 2 times more than Gaga. RIP.

• November 1, 2013 at 12:41 pm
    Fartp00000ping is the new art in the toilet says:

Miley is still selling and on the Top 10.

Sit down, Gaga sis.

• November 1, 2013 at 12:52 pm
    *ℙᏫℙ ℝᏫᎩAℒᎿᎩ* says:

I’m Impressed By her Words tbh. *applauds*

did anyone hear the Snippet of “DONATELLA” … YET ?

@SAM post that s*** NOW!!! i give it 10/10.

Hak Tuihhh !!! Replied:

Enough with the promotional tracks. Just release your Mother album and then swiftly go away to make another generic album. Annoying rodent.

*ℙᏫℙ ℝᏫᎩAℒᎿᎩ* Replied:

It is her Project, she can do whatever with it.

and you sound like you’re not Someone who’s a fan, why do u even care ?

out of my reply Section with your Negativity.

JOHNVIDAL Replied:

Really? Is it that good? Can´t wait for the whole album. It´s going to be better than what I thought. Even Venus (my least favorite) has grown a lot on me. The chorus is awesome.
    Man it´s impossible to talk about music here now. This post has the usual same 5 trolls under different names saying teh same damn things, which are not related to the post in any way. All the time talking about flops and charts, while we are dicussing artistry.

*ℙᏫℙ ℝᏫᎩAℒᎿᎩ* Replied:

I don’t know if you still remember that i’m a Navy, but I have always appreciative of Music i think i can enjoy no matter if i like the artist or not, I have always give credit when they are due.

all that despite the amount of hate Rihanna gets even for breathing, but I’m better than that s*** and never was a troll!

Majority of people in here fail to do Just that “giving credits”, I think if you are so confident in your fav’s status in the music business and so secure in your choice, then you can do it, most of people in here are not that confident in their favs, so… What else is new ? :?

The gaga posts became messy, maybe because some of her stans are always disrespectful,racist, shady and ugly towards other stans, but still, that s*** need to end, or slow down at least.
    i still believe @sam will clean this mess soon.

Yes, “donatella” sound like a track i will enjoy :D , Venus need more spins to fully grow on you.

#Random :

What are your fav tracks off ” loved me back to life” ?

mine are “unfinished songs” , “water and a flame”, “loved me back to life”, “somebody loves somebody” and the Stevie W joint, i believe i enjoy this album!!!

Stop the drama Start the music Replied:

Did u pre order the album yet?

*ℙᏫℙ ℝᏫᎩAℒᎿᎩ* Replied:

I think I said “Yes” in another GaGa Post. :D

• November 1, 2013 at 12:54 pm
    Loyalty says:

Pretty much sounds similar to her other eras to me. But whatever.

• November 1, 2013 at 12:58 pm
    HOTSTUFF says:

Mickael Jackson, Mariah Carey, Madonna and many more geniuses have never spoken about their music the way Gag does.

However, we can all practically agree that each one of them possesses a catalogue of music that can be qualified as art or as revolutionary. They’ve all left their music speak for itself.

Gag is way to obnoxious,pretentious, egotistical when in fact her music fails in comparison to the aforementioned or even her contemporaries.

Gag in an interview said : ‘i’m not a french fry , i’m foie gras’ which is an expensive french bourgeoisie food . Foie gras is made by force feeding the duck in order to fattened its liver. After this process the liver is called ‘foie gras’.

To conclude i think that Gag is more about the process that is used to make foie gras because she’s using the same method to sell her ‘music’.

HOTSTUFF Replied:

to fatten*

PEREZ Replied:

GAGA IS AN ART TEACHING HIDING BEHIND MADONNA’S DISCOGRAPHY AND WARDROBE.

CANT WAIT TO SEE HER OVERDOSE ON COCAINE AND DISAPPEAR FOR GOOD.

Stop the drama Start the music Replied:

Lies. I’ve seen several interviews where Madonna and Michael talk about their music process…

HOTSTUFF Replied:

did i say they haven’t ? learn to read. they are surely not force-feeders like Gag tho.

Stop the drama Start the music Replied:

But they wanted to sell a lot of records with their music and be remembered. Gaga is no different…

JOHNVIDAL Replied:

Desperate! Why don´t you talk about Rihanna´s lack of everything?

*ℙᏫℙ ℝᏫᎩAℒᎿᎩ* Replied:

dear @John, Go In on The troll, Not The Artist.

and I don’t think Mariah agree with you regarding your Opinion about Rihanna.

Stop the drama Start the music Replied:

I’m sorry if the media does not speak highly of Rihanna’s talent and musical abilities. I know that’s the real reason u navy and katy cats loathe Gaga. But plz do continue writing a 1000 comments discrediting Gaga like that’s gonna make ur fave any better. Good day.

Tayola Replied:

Tell them sis!

The Mother of Hype n Troll like Gaga always has a pack of stupid tone deaf donkeys behind her stinky hairy ass hoping they might save her generic and lackluster music.

Sad world….indeed ! :(

• November 1, 2013 at 1:09 pm
    Yawn says:

Bla bla bla bla…..5 years and GagGag is struggling to top the Billboard Hot 100/ UK charts ???

Maybe she should sell perfumes instead. :(

• November 1, 2013 at 1:11 pm
    The Edge of Ciara's Coffin says:

5 years and flopconic much, Gaga ???? hehehehehehehehee

• November 1, 2013 at 1:27 pm
    DOSSOME says:

Ask your faves to talk about their music and you’ll realize how dumb they really are…It’s encouraging to see artists possesing some level of intelligence..And y’all holding Gaga to higher standards than your own favs speak volumes on the mediocrities you stan for

Stop the drama Start the music Replied:

Lol which is why I’m not even gonna waste my time replying to the trolls any longer. I’ll just let the rest of the era speak for itself….

JOHNVIDAL Replied:

Exactly! I mean come on, she´s so obviously superior to most of her peers. A true artist. But it hurts them. They call it being weird and a flop.

*ℙᏫℙ ℝᏫᎩAℒᎿᎩ* Replied:

I like GaGa when she’s Real, not in her attention-whoring Phase(s) every now and then,Just That.

Some Artists are intelligent, they are not just that great at expressing it.

Tayola Replied:

what a bunch of stupid donkeys above… :(

Yucks Replied:

….to save their Mother while the rest of the World could not care less about her lackluster music.

What a bunch sad of tone deaf donkeys defending their Mother of Irrelevant named like CaCa.

• November 1, 2013 at 1:47 pm
    Stop the drama Start the music says:

I think what’s more desperate is the same loser posting under multiple usernames to act like more than one person. Can’t lie. It’s funny though to see how far these pressed comments go sometimes.

Yucks Replied:

…freedom of speech rules!

By the way where is your brain? Deep down in Gaga’s wet fart ass?

• November 1, 2013 at 1:49 pm
    Stop the drama Start the music says:

Sam, plz HURRY and expose the trolls. I’m waiting. *files nails*

Flush The Mother Start Use Wipes Replied:

Can’t handle Gaga flops, huh? Oh well, your lost….not ours :(

Wek wekk wekkkkkkkkkkktuihhh Replied:

When your words fail….cry for help? How mature…

• November 1, 2013 at 3:05 pm
    Kim (Beyonce/Rihanna fan) says:

The problem with her is that she talks about like if it is something different and revolutionary when in fact her music is the same dance music that others do, it’s not bad but is nothing special, it just have her name on it and since she is talented, everyone think is better than the rest, her music this era is not bad but is not good either, you call her music ‘risky’, i think is just sounds like a less inspiring Madonna, especially ‘Born this Way’, do you think that overproduced album was risky, ‘Erotica’, ‘Like a Prayer’ those were risky records (career-suicide), people don’t want to believe but Madonna really opened the doors/dictated the way a career should be conducted, no one has ever been as relevant, regal and smart as her, i think anyone can have a long career these days, after all they all learned from her and it takes more than a flop album to end a career, this goes to my idols as well, nothing is shoking anymore, make good music Gaga, that’s all, btw, she looks like Madonna herself in that picture, ‘Human Nature/MDNA tour, same hair.’

Hash Tag #Flopga Replied:

Funny…!!! :D
    ——————————————————————————

:lol:

Nilla Malik Replied:

GAGA’S NOSE IS BIGGER THAN HER TITS AND BRAIN.

• November 1, 2013 at 3:33 pm
    Nilla Malik says:

GAGA’S CREATIVE JUICE COMES FROM HER STICKY ASSCRACK. THAT’S WHY HER MUSIC STINKS.

• November 1, 2013 at 3:40 pm
    RIP ARTPOOHOLE says:

Lady Basic As Ever ? I know so….

• November 1, 2013 at 3:42 pm
    She is annoying says:

Gaga 2 words: irrelevant & tiresome. :P

• November 1, 2013 at 4:24 pm
    Mike says:

The shallow f*** that write this blog are a disgrace

Why is “Born this Way” a mistake?
    It sold 8 million copies worldwide, and had great pop songs about universal themes – falling in love, self-acceptance, celebrating life.

Some of you people are so ridiculous that you can’t accept any pop music that isn’t about one-night stands, or some bubblegum dance tune.

And I’m not even a super Lady Gaga fan, by the way. I like 2 to 3 songs by her, that’s it.

But the people who write this blog come off as plain dumb & shallow.

HOTSTUFF Replied:

“8 million copies worldwide,” LOL. do not mistake shipments with actual sales.

• November 1, 2013 at 10:34 pm
    Next ????!!!! says:

Monsters are having a meltdown.

• November 2, 2013 at 2:03 am
    MiuMiu says:

I’m sorry, but anyone who calls themselves an artist with any knowledge of art would clearly know the difference between the Venus Di Milo and Botticelli’s Birth of Venus. For about 3 weeks Lady Gaga repeatedly got them mixed up when she had the seas shell bra on and the massive hair (Clearly the Birth of Venus, but called it the Venus Di Milo). Even though they are both based on the Goddess of love, they are both very different artworks. For one thing, one is a painting and the other is a sculpture of a normal enough looking semi-naked woman with missing arms.

So yeah, she’s full of s***.
    Also, someone made the point that people like Michael Jackson and Madonna never spoke about their music like she does.
    That’s an interesting point. Those two people in particular have shaped modern music immeasurably, nobody can deny that.
    You look at Justin Timberlake and Neyo, Chris Brown and Usher and there is Michael Jackson influences. You look at Britney, Christina, Heck..even Miley and you can see the shock tactics of early Madonna and other influences from her.
    And yet I never heard of either of them, MJ or Madonna, hyping themselves up as much as Gaga does.
    They both just did their thing and left it up to the people, critics and history to determine how important it was.

If the music was so important and if it was art and if it spoke for itself, why the need to dress it up with elaborate stage shows and ridiculous daily Halloween costumes?
    Ok it’s fun and creative and visually it is something interesting to see. But there comes a point when there’s only so many times you can watch gaga donning a spectacular headpiece or wearing a “bizarre” costume before it looses all meaning and it becomes just a daily spectacle, bereft of any meaning besides publicity. And I think that time has come.

It’s all Smoke and mirrors.

TGJ often refers to “Smoke and Mirrors” when talking about Rihanna, but I’ve never heard her once hype herself up over her songwriting or even singing ability, whereas for Gaga it is as constant barrage of self promotion and narcissism on an interview by interview basis.

I fear the only reason why she keeps droning on about how her music is art is to give her generic music credibility to her impressionable and fiercely loyal fan-base.
    They hear Gaga saying that her new music is amazing and the best stuff they’ll hear and then the Monsters listen to it and say “Well Geese, this is amazing and the best stuff I’ve heard”, even though they’re listening to a run-of-the-mill EDM beat accompanied by lyrics like:
    “Have an oyster, baby
    It’s Aphrod-isy
    Act sleazy
    Venus….
    Uranus!
    Don’t you know my ass is famous?”

Ok, so if I took a s*** on stage in front of a whole group of poor innocent bystanders and I called it an artwork, really and truly nobody could argue that it wasn’t a piece of art.
    But at the end of the day it’s still pooh on a stage.

I would just like to remind people out there that there is definitely something called bad art out there.
    Just because something comes with the tag “Art”, it does not mean that it is on some higher level or in anyway greater because of this label.
    It could actually just be s*** art.

[...] pick up a tasty non-tenderized flank steak, a lovely bunch of red grapes, and a bottle of 100% red grape juice. While the coals are heating up, let this excellent marinade work it’s [...]