Exclusive: LeToya Luckett Dishes On New Music Video Series

Pinned: Posts Resume Below

LeToya Luckett possesses many talents and staying power is one of the most notable.

The shining star has maintained her spell in the spotlight by masterfully balancing her music and acting endeavours.
In recent times, she’s combined the two – case in point her much praised video for new single ‘Back 2 Life.’
Serviced as the latest taste of the Destiny’s Child star’s third album ‘Until Then,’ the soulful cut and its 8-minute visual have been equally resonating with her fanbase.
And there’s more to come.
That Grape Juice caught up with the multi-talented songbird at the American Black Film Festival Honors, where she dished on additional parts of the visual that are incoming.
Hit PLAY above to hear Ms. Luckett explain in her own words.

Sponsored

1. March 1, 2017 at 3:18 pm
    Tim Brown says:

Talent keeps you going not a retired group <<Latavia…

2. March 1, 2017 at 3:37 pm
    Logan says:
    +16

I freakin love this chic she’s so fly always has been!!! Love the new single back 2 life waiting patiently for part 2 heard the album is coming in May!!!!! I got my coins ready

3. March 1, 2017 at 4:17 pm
    SoFresh says:
    +16

Love her!!!! Glad her single is moving up charts!!!! Now for part 2!!!!

Come turn us out some more Toya!!!!

4. March 1, 2017 at 4:18 pm
    Mark111 says:
    +19

I wish writers would stop going out their way to stick Destiny’s Child on her. She was kicked out almost over two decades ago and has a career on her own with no help from that group. DC is never brought up on a Beyonce topic, nor a Kelly Rowland topic and Latoya had way more success than Kelly.

• March 1, 2017 at 7:53 pm
      Farah says:

Stop the delusion! I’m not even a fan of her but Kelly has sold over 28 million records and Letoya has only one platium album. Kelly has longevity and has been more succesful

• March 1, 2017 at 10:53 pm
        Monica stan says:

28 million records? Bish where? Kelly hasn’t had a certified album in 15 years and that was only Gold.

5. March 1, 2017 at 6:03 pm
    Paulo says:
    +10

can’t wait for the rest of the trilogy… B2L is climbing up the UAC charts now I hope the next single is a Rhythmic banger!

6. March 2, 2017 at 5:27 am
    DanYiel Iman says:

Well I’ve always been a purchaser of anyone in the groups music because I’m that kind of fan so I’ll keep looking forward to her album as I’ve purchased every album from each member & Solange Included….

7. March 2, 2017 at 8:21 am
    cocobutta says:

Her odds wasn’t the greatest departing the group but her trust in a strong support system, sticking to her morals and rights, becoming a business woman and then using those coins to develop her passion in singer and acting has seen LeToya come a LONG LONG WAY.

She always had a charisma from the get go and she has carved her lane for longevity. Proud of her & I’m glad her peers show her that love & respect.

It’s was warming seeing Ms. Tina doing her workout & back 2 life was playing.

Excuse the longish message. I’m excited to see part.2 of this trilogy.

• March 2, 2017 at 8:18 pm