Entertainment

RHOA: Kandi Covers JET / Talks Todd…And Mama Joyce

b26774fd119703364c4f7ffdcb94b61b RHOA: Kandi Covers JET / Talks Todd...And Mama Joyce

Season six of The Real Housewives Of Atlanta has been the show’s most action-packed yet — thanks largely to the narrative of Kandi Burruss, boyfriend-turned-fiance Todd Tucker, and of course, Mama Joyce.

Viewers of the Bravo hit have watched with shock, awe, and open jaws as the singer and businesswoman has tried to navigate through the drama that is her personal life.

Still, in pressing on and promoting the upcoming DVD release of her aptly titled musical ‘A Mother’s Love’, Burruss styles and profiles a-front of JET magazine’s April 2014 issue.

Peep the cover above and excerpts below…

On Her Hustle Factor

“When I speak about anything on camera I want to accomplish it before we finish taping. I am a ‘do what I say’ person. I want people to know I’m not a [phony].  I hate when people on reality shows mention how they want to do this and that, but you never hear of it again”

On Fiance, Todd Tucker:

“I love that Todd is affectionate and relationship-oriented. But he’s also a leader and a planner, and because of his production background he makes me a better businesswoman.”

On Mama Joyce:

“When my mother was younger it was all about getting a man to be a provider. She leans toward a man who is financially more well-off than the dude who is just a good guy. I’ve dated guys who are more successful than me, and my mom is like, no matter what he does wrong, you have to work it out.”

***********

The latest issue of JET is on newsstands now.

• March 15, 2014 at 4:55 pm
    bollywood movies says:

I like reading through a post that will make men and women think.
    Also, many thanks for allowing me to comment!

• March 15, 2014 at 4:55 pm
    bollywood movies says:

I like reading through a post that will make men and women think.
    Also, many thanks for allowing me to comment!

• April 30, 2014 at 7:10 pm
    surf video says:

I’m amazed, I have to admit. Rarely do I come across
    a blog that’s equally educative and amusing, and without a doubt,
    you’ve hit the nail on the head. The problem is something which too few men and women are speaking intelligently about.
    I’m very happy I found this during my hunt for something concerning this.

• July 19, 2014 at 4:07 am
    sympathy card quotes says:

I don’t know whether it’s just me or if everybody else experiencing problems with your website.
    It appears as though some of the written text on your posts are running off the screen. Can somebody else please
    comment and let me know if this is happening to them too? This
    could be a problem with my browser because I’ve had this happen previously.
    Appreciate it

• August 16, 2014 at 4:56 am
    Joe says:

Hi are using WordPress for your site platform? I’m new to the blog world but
    I’m trying to get started and create my own. Do you require any html coding expertise to make your own blog?
    Any help would be really appreciated!

• August 16, 2014 at 4:59 am
    казахстан says:

Hi to all, how is the whole thing, I think every one is getting more from this web page, and your views are good in favor of new people.

• September 12, 2014 at 1:05 pm
    Cool Quote says:

It’s genuinely very difficult in this full of activity life to listen news on Television, therefore I only use internet for that reason, and get
    the hottest information.

• September 22, 2014 at 4:37 pm
    Teresa says:

Just desire to say your article is as amazing.
    The clearness in your post is just nice and i could assume you’re an expert on this subject.
    Fine with your permission allow me to grab your RSS feed to keep updated
    with forthcoming post. Thanks a million and please keep up the rewarding work.

• September 23, 2014 at 12:44 pm
    www.rousses.ws says:

J’éсris cce com simplement pour complimenter son auteur