From the Vault: ATL - 'Make It Up With Love' | ..::That Grape Juice // ThatGrapeJuice.net::.. || Thirsty? Advertisement

From the Vault: ATL – ‘Make It Up With Love’

It’s been a short while since the last ‘From The Vault’ posting, but it’s back this week in the form of ATL’s ‘Make It Up With Love’ video. Released back in 2004, I remember playing this song over and over. In a time when B2K were ruling (I’m using the term very loosely) the charts with their cookie-cutter songs, it was real refreshing seeing a group of same-aged teens, who were all vocally talented, putting out great music. Check out the video – see if you can spot a certain ‘Goodies’ singer:

Following the release of this song, the 2nd single from their LP ‘The ATL Project’, the group disbanded, were dropped or something…they basically disappeared lol. Still, with such good material, it’s a shame they never lasted the distance.

• January 20, 2008 at 4:26 pm
    Anonymous says:

its so weird…ciaras in this video and it was before she was famous…now, its like ATL have vanished and shes gone big! weird

• January 20, 2008 at 5:50 pm
    Alexis says:

This used to be my JAM!! And I didn’t realize that was Ciara.

• January 20, 2008 at 6:56 pm
    Anonymous says:

I remember them being in her Goodies video.

• January 20, 2008 at 9:09 pm
    T says:

NEVER HEARD THIS B4 OR OF THEM LOL maybe i did and don’t remember, i’ll investigate about them some.

• January 21, 2008 at 2:47 am
    JasonStein says:

I agree they were a lot more talented than B2K and they could have gone on to do great things.
    I actually still love both singles (Calling All Girls and Make It Up with Love) but haven’t heard the whole ATL project album.

But looking back it was a time of boy bands with ridiculous names -
    ‘b2k’ – it’s almost as if they knew they wouldn’t last
    and
    ‘ATL’ – so what if they’re from Atlanta!

• January 21, 2008 at 7:48 am
    Anonymous says:

That couldn’t have been your jam – it was my jam! ciara is a goddess ; )

• January 21, 2008 at 4:14 pm
    Anonymous says:

acutally they where form in atl talent search so that how they got the name. and i heard that they are working on a new album. i got that source from wikipedia and some other site