Welcome to the new ThatGrapeJuice.net

Michelle Williams On The Set Of ‘We Break The Dawn’ Video

m1 Michelle Williams On The Set Of We Break The Dawn Video

Destiny’s Child star Michelle Williams shot the video for her new single ‘We Break The Dawn’ this past Wednesday. Wow, she really is keeping within this ‘Unexpected’ theme; I really didn’t anticipate Michelle channeling her inner-diva as much as the pics convey. She looks stunning. Be on the lookout for the video’s premiere in the weeks ahead.

{Click pics to enlarge}

m4 Michelle Williams On The Set Of We Break The Dawn Video m5 Michelle Williams On The Set Of We Break The Dawn Video m3 Michelle Williams On The Set Of We Break The Dawn Video

What do you think of the pics?

• April 25, 2008 at 5:00 am
    ND says:

GWANNN MICHELLE BABES!!! WORK!!!!

• April 25, 2008 at 5:20 am
    LoveKelly.com says:

Chelle is doing it …. i’m happy for her … i’m excited about the video

• April 25, 2008 at 5:31 am
    Anonymous says:

Michelle is workin that HAIR!!!!

• April 25, 2008 at 5:33 am
    Anonymous says:

I think she should SIT her ASS DOWN!!!!!!

• April 25, 2008 at 6:17 am
    k says:

Wow the video looks amazing, I cannot wait to see it!

• April 25, 2008 at 6:59 am
    Kenni V says:

I saw the pics yesterday…i really like them…i think she looks great…and i truly believe that she will do great…..but as Sam said I really didn’t anticipate Michelle channeling her inner-diva….she might but….

I dont wanna talk about her much i just cant wait for the actual video to premiere so Ms Kelly can see what a star is like lol and how to release an album and not have to try and re-release it

• April 25, 2008 at 8:35 am
    T says:

SHE WORKING IT, PERIOD!! BRINGING IT ON ALL FRONTS AND I HOPE THE PROMO IS RIGHT FOR HER TO SUCCEED, FOR ALL HER HARD WORK, SHE DESERVED IT!

• April 25, 2008 at 9:45 am
    drizzy says:

she betta go after Beyonka! Someone needs to dethrone her ass, and with her power house vocals Miss Williams has what it takes bitches! I can’t wait!

• April 25, 2008 at 10:09 am
    Ryan says:

@ Drizzy

I feel you but watch these beyonce stans come and grill the mess out of you.

• April 25, 2008 at 10:55 am
    Anonymous says:

im a fan of both thank you but drizza watever your name is,! this post has nothing to wit bee so please dont go there!

shes the queen! lmao

• April 25, 2008 at 12:52 pm
    Luke says:

Wow she looks sensational. I’m not so much a fan of the track, its a bit too poppy for me but I do like Michelle. I was always the one to defend her in DC when people said she couldn’t sing for s***. She was raised in Gospel people, listen to her two Gospel albums and say she can’t sing, she just doesn’t OVERSING!

I will be copping this album just on the curiosity and underdog factors! I hope she works with some talent though, that was the problem with “Ms. Kelly”, she left off a CLUTCH & DANJA track and left on some shitty Billy Mann track, how stupid can you get Kelly?

• April 25, 2008 at 3:17 pm
    jAY says:

MY GIRL LOOKS FLAWLESS…

PERFECTION IN THE FLESH!

• April 25, 2008 at 4:52 pm
    Anonymous says:

Do Your Thing Michelle
    Show Those Haters Whats GOOD!
    Can’t Wait To Check Out The Clip
    And Also Your New Sound!

• April 26, 2008 at 2:07 am
    Phamotse says:

Grrr, Michelle, definitely a transition from back in the day.
    Different from when I first saw your performance of “Cater to You” – Live in Atlanta – Coy and unsexy back then and now “Unexpected” and HOT!!!!

• April 26, 2008 at 6:00 am
    Anonymous says:

Michelle looks great but I’m not a fan of her voice.. Hope her album does well, though.