Soulja Boy Unveils New Face Tattoos

For this I have no words.

This Week's Top Commentators

Top Commentators

• Be the first to comment.

1. December 9, 2009 at 12:52 pm
    Thatmangojuice says:

what the … what is that. i don’t even …

is he supposed to be Wolverine or something?

2. December 9, 2009 at 12:53 pm
    Danny says:

This is simply foolishness. I like tattoo’s but there is such a thing as going over the top. Seems like he’s trying to be like another rapper if you ask me.

3. December 9, 2009 at 12:58 pm
    wtf says:

lol, i thought those were his eyebrows…he gets a ho sit down from me..

4. December 9, 2009 at 1:17 pm
    Divorcing Soulja Boy says:

Soulja Boy used to be so s*** to me but all those tatts turning me off.

Does his penis have a tattoo on it too?

5. December 9, 2009 at 1:22 pm
    NiCe says:

he won’t ever need a real job but that is ridiculous. no commons sense, he and wayne, WHERE ARE THEY IMAGE CONSULTANTS!!

6. December 9, 2009 at 2:19 pm
    parisian girl says:

what’s the point of posting this video?

7. December 9, 2009 at 2:55 pm
    AWOLLUVA says:

What…in…the…f******…hell?? :O

I have nothing else to say, lmao!

8. December 9, 2009 at 3:53 pm
    Mr.727 says:

This is what happens when your parents let you shuck and jive to put food in their mouths, he basically has no class at all!!! Rappers are starting to fade away! They have destoroyed with their coonary and steppin flicit acts!!!!!

He is a f****** dumbass!!!1

9. December 9, 2009 at 6:28 pm
    Grape Juice Rayne says:

To all my black people…
    We gotta do better.

10. December 9, 2009 at 6:28 pm
    Chris T. says:

I agree with you Mr. 727….This little boy is past ridiculous and has no sense of his future and how stupid he looks now and how much worse it’ll look at say 25, 40, 70.

Soulja Boy is the poster child for “Dumbass people who get0 money and act like asses”

11. December 10, 2009 at 1:44 am
    Mr.727 says:

@ Chris T!! People need to wake up and see the demon that the industry really is!!! He is a one hit wonder!!!!! Black people are being exploited in every way to makes these labels money!!!!

12. December 10, 2009 at 4:20 am
    cliverozario says:

soulja boy is a JOKE. on the timeline of urban music he has gotta be the lowest point, no? even lower than Timabland’s relentless, boring collaborations…

13. December 10, 2009 at 7:51 am
    aiecia says:

For the love of God, the boy is already ugly. “What? He wanted to look like Lil Wayne” He’s ugly too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

14. December 10, 2009 at 7:47 pm
    JessicaRabbit says:

So….what job is he gonna get in corporate america with all those tatts? I mean….he can’t be Soulja Boy forever. Complete foolishness…did he ever pay his rent?

15. December 13, 2009 at 1:36 am
    catfish says:

yo this guys on blow

16. January 11, 2010 at 6:39 pm
    HOTTSHOTZ says:

Wow I see he has a whole lot of haters, did we all not learn as children say nothing at all if you can’t say anything positive. Tats look str8 S Beezy!

17. February 4, 2010 at 8:07 am
    malik fitzpatrick lol says:

he stil my nigghuh doe lol wish da best 2 u

18. February 25, 2010 at 10:36 am
    bre says:

it looks like dat nigha tryin to be like lil wayne

19. March 29, 2010 at 3:06 am
    navya says:

soulja boy is a joke……
    wtz the point of posting thiz video???????

20. April 4, 2010 at 11:10 am
    makoto says:

i like his songs and his style but i think his going over the top this tatoo is horrible and the cross is just as bad . I dont even want to start for hib body hie has ruined it. I know his a rapper but thats just rediculus

21. June 17, 2010 at 11:57 pm
    kevon says:

dont hate on him wat job he need after all that song people s*** him up he make a lot off of it and relax and laugh at wat his song make monney of anyway gaza we say.str8

22. October 15, 2010 at 7:23 am
    YoGuRL22 says:

WHAT- is really hard for me to believe about all of this——>the biggest shock;
    NOT Soulja Boi’s Tat’s , but that; I bet JUST ABOUT EVERY one OF YOU* Talkin s***
    (About dis YOUNG MAN WHO HaS MADE A HUGE NAME FOR HIMSELF) * Is Black! WTF!???? Can’t you just show sum love-give him his props? s***! Or STFU! DAYUMMMM=* -HATERS.

23. November 18, 2010 at 9:01 pm
    Jlynn says:

half of soulja boys sht is annoying. makes you wanna turn your volume down before it gives you a damn brain tumor. he needs to stop acting fake. wayne has the same damn cross tattoo on his face (lil wayne has his between his eye brows)plus he copied the same s*** with the words wrote across the top of his eye hes gonna try to pull off some 2 inch worm dreads… plz looks like worms pokin out a damn rotten apple. he needs to get his own damn style and makes some good music or gtfo cuz he aint even worth the fame.

24. November 11, 2011 at 9:56 pm
    Kemar says:

At the end of the f****** day…this n**** rich, and your not….he has made what you will not be able to make in a lifetime…he has made a name for himself…be it gud or bad, but guess what, at the end of the day…you know him, and he doesnt even f****** know u. Its his life, let him live it…to suite him. I dont see how someone else living their life to please them should f****** concern you. He can get as many tatts he wants….its a personal preference. I’m black n I’m only 15…and i have enough common sense to know that ones artist doings can never f*** up hip hop…. Stop Talkin down on him..whats the point? …i know we all wish we had money and power, but thats life….sigh f*** ALL HATERS…..SODMG!!! SOULJA GOT THE MOTHERFUCKING JUICE!!! ahaha #justsaying :)